Oppa, what is love?

Do I exist in your life?

Eun-Hye P.O.V

I open the door to my house. As usual, no one's home. The house was reall quiet that if I were to drop a small needle the ping noise made can be echoed throughout the whole house. I looked at the huge grandfather's clock that is in the living room. 4.30 pm. Looks like I'll be alone in the house until my brother come home at 6pm. I hate to stay at home alone. How I wish that my brother will come home earlier from his dance practice.

I walked towards my room and flopped straight on my bed once I got in. I was really tired after today's event. As I stared up at the decorated ceiling of mine, I recalled what happen just a few hours ago. I remebered how my heart beat faster when I crashed into Junhyung and when he gave me that y smirk on his handsome face. Woah, wait. Did I just say y and handsome in one sentence to describe JunHyung? Omo, why is my heart beating so fast when I think about JunHyung. What is this feeling? I've never feel this way before. Am I in love? Do I like JunHyung? Aish, I better stop thinking about all this nonsense.

I got up my bed and grab all the necessities that I need to take a nice, cooling shower.

After feeling fresh and recharged, I got out of the bathroom. I sat in front of my dressing table and roughly drying up my hair using a towel. I'm not those kind of girl who will spend hours trying to dry their hair using the hairdryer and then straighten it out or whatsoever they do.

"Eun Hye-ah! Oppa's home! Where are you dongseng-ah? Yo! I'M CALLING YOU!" the voice of my annoying older brother called out to me when I was about to start on my homework.

"YA! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT RIGHT?! PABO!" I shouted at him as I was stepping out of my room.

" PABO?! YOU CALL ME PABO? YOUR HANDSOME MIR OPPA?! AISH! YOU STAY THERE!" my oppa shouted back at me.

He came running towards me and I ran away. We ran all over the house, just like the game tag. This is why I love my older brother so much. We always get along together very well.  Although he's older than me by a few minutes, I swear he have the mind of a child. Yes, we are twins. Fraternal twins to be specific. The both of us go to different school. Since he was more attracted to the art stream, he goes to a special performaing arts school. We might be twins but we don't look alike or think alike. We are as different as the north and south pole.

After running around for several minutes, Mir managed to catch up with me and tackle me to the ground. The both of us burst out in laughter after 'fighting' about some stupid reasons. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. The both of us walked to the kitchen to rummage for some snacks. Boy, all that running make me hungry again. We pulled out all kinds of snacks from the pantry cupboard and start to eat things randomly.

While eating, we talked about how our day was and other stuffs. Mir was busy telling me about a new junior who just joined his school. He went on and on about how cute this girl was and how amazing her dancing skills were. I listened to him intently and cutting his lines  at some point.

"Oppa, how do you know when you like someone?" I asked him randomly

"Huh? Eun-hye ah are you liking someone now? What's with the question?"

"Andwae, I was just curious that's all."

"Well, for me, if I like someone, my heart will beat faster when she comes nearer to me and I would be speechless when she strikes a conversation with me" Mir explained to me.

This was why I love him so much. He always listened to me and give me the wisest advice at times. I nodded my head when I heard his explanation. So that must mean something right? I meant I must like Junhyung right? But why only now I felt this way?

Never in my entire life had I like a guy in such a way. I guess it's because I behave like one, thus I don't quite know what the term 'have a crush on a guy' meant.

This is the first time in my entire life as a 19 year old teenage girl to know how it feels like to like a guy. And to add it on, the guy that I like is one of my own best friend.

But would this crush I have on him bloom to love or will it fade away soon?

How I wish it would fade away soon. I don't want to be awkward around him. I want things to be back as usual. I want to joke around and make a fool out of myself in front of him without being embarassed or shy.

If this crush I have for him turn to love, I don't want it to be a one-sided love either. I want him to feel the same way as me.

Junhyung, why must you do this to me now? Why only now? Why must it be now?

Mir P.O.V

I looked at my dear little dongsaeng. The question that she just ask me was weird. How does it feels to like someone? That coming out from Eun Hye is like me asking her how to play soccer. Yes, me and Eun Hye are total opposites. I prefer performing arts to sports while for her its vice versa.

I wonder if Eun Hye have someone in her heart now. If its a yes then I guess its time for her to realise that she is a girl and girls like her ought to be in a relationship now.

She's pretty. Really pretty. I'm not saying this because I'm her older brother, but I'm saying this because its a fact.

For the past few years since she started high school, she have grown up to be a pretty young lady, if I may say. If I was not her brother, I would have asked her to be my girlfriend.

Several guys have come up to her and confess their love to her but she rejected them because she is not ready for a relationship and she rather be friends with them. That's her reasone every single time.

She will tell me about all the guys that confessed to her. At times I would asked her why she rejected them but mostly I would just listen to her because I know it will always be the same reason. Eun Hye just can't see that she's really beautiful and she have broken several guys hearts by rejecting them. I know that some of the guys that likes her are jealous that she's close with those six guys best friends she have. Some of them even ask me if Eun Hye is in a relationship with one of them but I know that the relationship between them and Eun Hye is no more than a brother-sister or a brother-brother love. Those six guys have been with her since she started her middle school. I know that none of them will hurt her.

Even some of my friends ask me to introduce her to them. I dare not do that because I know that Eun Hye will not beinterested to start a relationship or anything like that. She is comfortable to be around boys because she acts as one. But if she were to be someone else girlfriend, that guy must really understand her behaviour well.

She' s just not the kind of girl that like to go on romantice dates or receives roses as a surprise gifts. She prefers it if people treat her as a guy.

I take one last look at my little sister before I got up and go to my room.

Eun Hye-ah when will you start to have feelings for guys? Until when will you actually behave like one?

Eun Hye, if theres a guy that you like right now, tell me. I can help you to go through this process. I know its knew to you, but as your older brother I will help you. Even if it's one-sided love, I will always support you and stick by your side because that's what older brothers do. they protect their dongsaengs from getting hurt.

A/N: HEY GUYS! Okay as you can see I;ve added a new character! Mireu!!! Hehe! I really love him and I;ve always wanted him to be in my fanfic so here he is! Do read and comment and subscribe alright? SARANGHAE!  <3