Misunderstandings

Do I exist in your life?

Yoseob P.O.V

Oppa, are you free now?

Oppa, can you accompany me out for a while?

Oppa, why aren’t you replying me?

Aish, why is Minki keep on bothering me. I shouldn’t have been too friendly towards her since the day I bumped into her. I guess that’s my weakness, being friendly even to those who don’t deserve it.

I still haven’t forgiven her for what she has done to Eun Hye last year. The way she threatened Eunnie. Her words. It was just harsh. I didn’t know what I was even thinking when I ask her if she would like to date me.

I wouldn’t deny that she is pretty. She is really pretty.

I guess I didn’t want to let others know how much I like Eunnie at that time so I asked Minki to date me. I didn’t know this would happen.

Buzz Buzz

There it goes again. The continuation of my phone vibrating. I didn't even bother to look at my phone before chucking it away. I bet it is Minki. That girl need to learn to give me some space. How annoying.

Lying down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, I wonder what Eun Hye is doing. Eversince yesterday where both me and Minki bumped into her and Mir, she seem to ignore me. Her expression yesterday clearly shows that she waas irritated.

Does that mean that she likes me? I mean, she could be jealous seeing Minki together with me.

I giggled by myself thinking about it.

Who knows my assumption is right?

I felt the need of texting Eun Hye so I scrambled around my bed, finding where I chucked my phone.

2 missed calls

Oh missed calls? I bet it is Minki. But I guess I better check to see whether it was someone else. Might be one of the hyungs afterall.

Eun Hye.

Eunnie just called me twice and I didn't pick up thinking that it was Minki. Aigoo, next time I better check my caller ID before chucking my phone away.

I quickly dialled Eun Hye's number and called her back. I wonder what she wants to talk about. She would usually just text me or something. Got a feeling that it'll be important.

"Please leave a message after the beep"

I re-dialled back Eun Hye's number but the same operating message repeats back.

Is Eunnie not picking up  my call on purpose because I didn't pick up hers? Or is she just busy? Nevermind, I'll try again in a few minutes time.

Eun Hye's P.O.V

I called Seob twice but he didn't even bother to pick up. Too busy talking to Minki I guess.

Eversince we bumped into Minki the other day, the both of them seems to have become closer again. Did Seob forget about what she did to me last year?

The way she humiliated and insulted me in front of half of the student body. Oh  well Seob, so much for your "friends before girlfriend". Where is that moral that you hold on to now?

Gosh, thinking about it just makes me mad.

I went out of my room and enter Mir Oppa room without bothering to knock it. He was on his bed, skyping with someone, when he turn around seeing me at the door.

"Who you talking to?" I asked him, feeling slightly annoyed for no reason.

"Come here! It's Eli!" Mir Oppa called out to me, patting at the spot next to him.

Eli? Hearing the name I quickly ran to Mir Oppa side and look at the screen.

"Eli? ELI! HOW ARE YOU? BOGOSHIPOYO!" I cried out when I saw Eli on screen, pouting, telling him how much I miss him.

My cousin at the other side of the world could only laugh at my childish antics.

"Eunnie! I'm fine! I miss you too!" Eli scream out back at me.

The three of us ended up laughing. We talked for quite some time, considering it's been a few months since we last talk to him and almost a year since we last saw him.

Eli was born in Washington D.C in the states and only move to Korea when he was 12, but only to move back to the states again last year. The three of us was really close thanks to being of the same age and going to the same school when Eli moves here. How much I miss him, only God knows. He is like a brother to me after Mir eventhough he's 3 days younger than us.

"Oh, Eun, is your height still the same? Hmm, it was 156cm right last year?" Eli suddenly mention it to me.

I just squint my eyes at him, showing how angry I am right now. How dare he mention about my height. He knows how much I hate it.

"Yah, Kyoung jae, you better shut your trap up. I hate you." calling Eli by his Korean name, knowing how much he hates it.

"Eli-ah, she never grow. I think she stop growing a long time ago. Hahahah!" Mir Oppa add in, laughing along with Eli.

I just ignores the both of them, spouting nonsense. The both of them just love to tease me about my height, just because they are very much taller than I am.

"YAH, GEUMANHAE! Jincha, how childish. Choding?" telling them off.

"Aw, uri Eunnie is upset. Aw Eun, I was just kidding. The next time I come back I'll treat you to ice-cream ok?" Eli said to me, trying to make me feel better.

He just knows my weakness. Ice-cream.

My face lights up at that one word. We continue talking about half an hour or so before Eli say he have to go off since it's 1 am there and he needs to sleep. We bade goodbye and Mir Oppa switch off his laptop.

"So what did you want to talk about when you come in barging just now?" Mir Oppa ask suddenly, looking at me who was lying on his bed.

"Nothing, I just came in for fun.Oh, Oppa, want to go shopping?" I said, trying to shift his attention to other things.

"Yah, Eun, I know you too well. I let you talk to Eli because I know he can cheer you up, but spout it out now." he suddenly pull me up to a sitting position.

I was stunned at his action and words. Oppa have never been this stern to me. It's true that talking to Eli have cheer me up but I don't feel like telling Mir Oppa what I'm feeling.

"Ani oppa, I'm going back to my room." I said running out of his room at the same time, not wanting him to stop me.

I close my room door and throw myself on my bed. I pick up my phone and I saw texts and missed calls from Seob.

Oh, he checked his phone? Miracle.

I dialled his number, and this time round, at the first ring, he picked up.

"Eun! Mianhae for not picking up your call. I couldn't find where my phone was. So what did you want to say?" he apologised, making excuses.

Hmpf, excuses.

"Ani. By-"

"Yah Eun, don't be upset. I seriously didn't know where I put my ph-"

"Aish, whatever. You're just busy talking to Minki that's why." I cut him off before he can even finish his sentence.

"Eun, I swear I was not talking to her."

"Keep the excuses to yourself." I said, clearly annoyed.

"Eun, tell me truthfully, are you jealous that I spent time with Minki?" he suddenly ask me.

I kept quiet, not wanting to say anything.

"Eun, Eun? Yah, say something! Bang Eun Hye!" Yoseob shouted in my ear.

"YES! YES, I'M JEALOUS THAT YOU SPENT TIME WITH HER, I'M JEALOUS THAT YOU ARE CLOSE TO HER ONCE AGAIN. I'M JEALOUS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! JOAHAMNIDA!" I cried out, not able to hold it in anymore.

"Mworago? You like me?"he asked me, unsure of what he just heard.

Damn. Did I just said that I like him? Oh gosh.

I quickly end the call and throw my phone aside.

"YAH! PABO EUN HYE YAH? YOU'RE AN IDIOT. URGH!" I scream out loud, scolding myself for being so stupid.

Now there's no way I can talk to Seob normally. Oh wait, no way will he talk to me again.

Urgh, thanks to being stupid, I just lose a friend. Jincha pabo Eun Hye yah.

I don't know how long I just lie down on my bed, looking up the ceiling, scolding myself on being an idiot. Mir Oppa suddenly went in my room and sat down next to me.

"Yah, there's someone downstairs. The person been ringing the doorbell since forever."

"Nugu?"I asked.

"Molla. Go down and open the door. I'm too lazy."

"OPPA! YOU COULD HAVE WENT DOWN AND OPEN YOU LAZYBUM!" I shouted at him, throwing my pillow at him before going down to open the door.

I open the door and there, in flesh, was Seob.

"Eun, is it true? Do you really like me?" He ask me, not giving me a chance to say anything.

I widen my eyes upon hearing the statement. I don't know what to reply. I nod and straightaway close the door, but was stopped by Seob.

What happen next was something I never expected.

 

A/N: ANNYEONG! OMG, IT'S ALMOST A MONTH SINCE I LAST UPDATED! MIANHAE READERS! I WAS BUSY EVEN DURING THE HOLIDAYS :( DIDN'T GET TO FULFILL MY PROMISE ON UPDATING REGULARLY. JINCHA MIANHAE. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD :) LUV YA'LL. PLEASE LOVE THIS STORY A LOT!

P/S: IT'S MBLAQ THIRD ANNIVERSARY TODAY. URI MBLAQ BOYS ARE 3 YEARS OLD NOW :') MY HEART IS TOO FULL OF EMOTION, I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT OUT PROPERLY. TO ALL THE A+ OUT THERE, LET'S CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MBLAQ <3 #3yearswithMBLAQ