Never, ever do it again.

Do I exist in your life?

Mir P.O.V

"Ouch.. Urgh what is this?"  I grunted in pain while clutching on to my stomach.

All of a sudden my stomach hurts and my mind went blank for a moment.

" Yah, Mireu. Are you okay?" Joon hyung came to me and asked me.

I nodded my head and started to continue with our dance choreography. I myself am confused as to why I suddenly my stomach hurts and my mind went blank. It can't be from lack of energy since I've ate in the morning just now and I've just started practising half an hour ago.

" Hyung, can I rest for awhile? I don't feel good." I asked SeungHo hyung to excuse me for awhile.

"Okay Mir. 10 minutes water break. But you sure you okay?" SeungHo hyung asked me back with a concerned face.

I nodded and told him I just need to take a sit for awhile.

I grabbed my water bottle and started to take small sips while trying to think what just happened to me. I'm not one who gets tired easily from dance practice. I'm used to practising for long hours without break in between, but why did my stomach hurts all of a sudden?

The last time I felt this sudden pain was when Eun Hye hurts herself and had a deep cut on her forehead. Because of that I experienced a short headache. Call it the twin connection or bond but when one of us gets hurt, the other will feel it too. Eventhough just for awhile.

Wait, does this mean that Eun Hye is hurt?I started to pack my bag quickly to rush home.

"Yah Mir! Where are you going?! We havent finish practising! We still have an hour or so to go." SeungHo hyung shouted at me above the loud music that was playing in the dance studio.

I jogged my way up to him and tried to explain my reason to go home early.

"Hyung, I have a bad feeling about Eun Hye. I think she's hurt. Please please let me go home now. I promise I will practices the choreography at home. Please hyung" I tried to reasoned out myself.I wasn't lying. I knew Eun hye is hurt. I need to get to her fast. I don't want to be a bad older brother who's not there by her side when she's sick.

"You sure? Okay then. Just give me a call or text to inform us about Eun Hye. You know we care a lot about her. She's like our little dongsaeng. And you too okay? Don't injure yourself on the way home." SeungHo warned me in a slight worried tone.

I know they all are worried about Eun Hye. I nodded my head and give him a quick hug before grabbing my bag to rush home. I didn't forget to bid goodbyes to all my hyungs before going out of the door. I'm still the maknae there, so I have to show my respect right?

Once I reached home, I quickly rushed to Eun Hye's room to see what happened to her but I only got stopped by my father. I asked him what happened to Eun Hye.

" How did you know something happened to Eun Hye? We didn't even called you because we did not want to disturb your dance practise. She's not badly hurt. She just fainted due to not eating in the morning just now." appa told me.

"Aigoo that girl. She always do this to herself. Serves her right she fainted. This better be a wake up call to her to always eat her breakfast." I ran all the way up to Eun Hye's room, after my short conversation with appa, to see how she's doing now.

As I was turning the knob to her room door, I heard someone talking to Eun Hye. A guy voice. A very familiar voice. I opened the door slightly to see who it was and trying to listen to what he was saying.

"Eun Hye ah. You're asleep right? I'm saying the truth here you know? I'm really worried about you. Do you know why? It's because I love you. I've love you since we first met. Eun Hye ah, do you like Junhyung? Does this mean I stand no chance to love you?"

I looked at the figure who was sitting by Eun Hye's bedside. Yoseob. It was Yoseob hyung.

I was startled to hear those words coming out from Yoseob's hyung mouth. All these while I've known him to be Eun hye's close friend that always bicker with her.

I slowly close the door to Eun hye's room and walked down to the living room where omma and appa is.

I would just see Eun Hye's condition after she wakes up after Yoseob hyung leaves. I'm still shocked over what I just heard. And I doubt Yoseob hyung wants anyone to know whatever he just said. I'll just leave it to him to win Eun hye's heart.

Whoever Eun hye chooses, I'll support her because its her happiness.

Eun Hye P.O.V

" Argh"  Why does my head feels heavy all of a sudden. I tried to get up but my head started to hurt when I tried to get up.

I lied back down again and started to sigh. I felt my right hand being held so tight. Those hands that hold mine felt so warm.

Mir Oppa? Ah can't be. I doubt that he's home. Junhyung? Oh, how I wish. Me and my wishful thinking.  I looked to my right, only to be greeted by a sleeping Yoseob who's holding on to my right hand. I smiled looking at this cute boy that's sleeping by my side.

He must have been tired from all those soccer just now. I lifted up my left hand and ruffled his head.

"Ahh, Eun He. You're awake! Yah, never do that ever again okay! You scare the hell out of me!" Yoseob started to scream right at my face.

I was taken aback and scurried back abit. I guess he noticed that I was surprised and started to cool down. After a few moments, yoseob sat next to me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Never ever do that again okay? I was really worried. Uh.. I mean everyone was worried."

"Do what?" I cocked my head to the side asking him back.

 

 

A/N: Hey ya'lls! I'm soo sooo soo sorry for the long wait for this update. Was kinda busy with work and all. Oh and sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make it up as soon as possible! I hope I 'm not losing readers. Do comment alrights!