CHAPTER 24

LOVE IN VAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

Soyeon's POV

After a night at Boram's house,she came back come to face with her father. Because of the out-of-battery phone, she didn't receive the message that she would have a date with Byung Hee not as friend but as as a boyfriend.

- Dad, I'm home._ I try to act naturally, and hope I will not get scolded so much.

- Where were you yesterday?_ My father asked with stern face.

- I just stayed at my friend's house because my phone was out of battery, so I couldn't call the driver to take me home._ After my explanation, my father keeps silent for a while before countinuing

- Then I guess you have no idea about the date.

- Date? 

- Yes, you will have a date on this Sunday with Byunghee. He's your best friend, right? I think he suits for you alot. He's handsome, talented...._ I don't hear clearly what my father is saying any more because I'm so shocked here.

- Dad, why do you arrange this date. What does it mean?

- I want you to have a good husband, you know?_ My father just smiles at me brightly._ I know, I don't cared much for you and Minnie before but from now on, I will change. I promise.

- But we're just friend.

- No need to be serious because it just a date. If you don't like him, it's ok_ After hearing this, I relieve a bit, I hope this will be a trouble for me and Boram later.

Boram's POV

I'm in the office with other coleagues and it's brak time now. However, I couldn't focus 100% on working from the morning to now because of her-Soyeon shi, no, it's Soyeon only. I don't know why she cares so much about me but not another staffe. What's speacial in me? I feel  a bit uncomfortable but also like to be around her. What a conflict! Can someone save me from this?

- Do you hear that?

- What's it ?

- Our Chairman will have a date with Jung Byunghee.

- I think that he's very excellent in out looking and work.

- Of course. 

Suddenly, I hear a gossip between 2 staff in the room. Then the other staff also joined them. Thanks to them, i know that the new friend of mine will have a date soon with a potential guy, but why I feel uneasy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter