Heart Breaker

Pieces of Lies

 

When the sun shines through Jiyong’s window, all he wanted to do was block it again. But stubborn as their maknae, he was forced to get up. He was being filmed. He can’t show how heartbroken he is.

 

The other day, he saw how happy Dara was with Yunho. She was even gaping at him.

He put off his ever cute pout at the camera. “Seungri!” Then he secretly whispered, “You’re dead meat.” Seungri shivered at the thought.

 

It was a long day. When he finished filming, Jiyong wandered around the rooftop. There he saw her giggling at something. Unlike before, she did not seem to be practicing. She’s in her usual self, being weird.

 

He sneaked at her back and silently covered her eyes making her shriek. Then with an irritated tone she hissed, “Jiyong ajumma.”

 

He let her go. “You seem to be talking to yourself.” he commented. She pouted. She pointed a finger at him. He grinned and connected his finger making the e.t. sign. “You contacted your mothership?” he bluffed. She pouted again, “Yes Jiyong ajumma.”

 

Then Dara smiled. She even gave Jiyong a hug. And then she even made a weird sound or noise, it seems like that of a penguin sound or whatever crazy animal it is. “I have a boyfriend.” she excitedly announced. It irritated him. Big time.

 

“Yeah.” He answered bored. “Let me guess, Yunho?”

“Oh, how did you know?”

Jiyong just raised his brow.

“What do you think of him?”

Jiyong played with his chin as if thinking then cheekily answered, “I am a better guy than him.”

Dara pinched his nose. “Jiyong ajumma! I am serious.”

Jiyong looked at her intently then faked a smile, a teasing smile. The one he used whenever she keeps on bullying him to date a pretty girl because she thinks he is grumpy and that he needs a girlfriend to be friendlier. “He looks like a gay.”

“Yah!” she shouted.

“His abs is too big. You look like a dwarf around him.”

With that he received small punches from her. “HE IS NOT. AND WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!” then she walked out.

 

When he is alone, his face sparkled as the slowly setting sun directed its rays on him. His face is wet.