Jaejoong

Pieces of Lies

Tears run down his cheeks. It was so unbelievable. He can’t be that person. Changmin calmed himself and waited for his beloved hyung. He wanted an answer. Actually he wanted him to deny it. Everything. Every word that were scribbled neatly on his diary.

 

“Hyung~” Changmin greeted the owner of the diary. His face devoid of that once familiar cheeriness he only show his TVXQ brothers.

The owner of the diary smiled. “Maknae.” Realizing that something was wrong, he asked concern written on his lovely face, “Is there something wrong?”

Changmin then showed the diary he did not intend to read. “What’s this hyung?”

His hyung became distant. The color on his cheeks faded. “You’re not supposed to read something that personal as a diary.” He extended his hands motioning for him to hand the diary back.

“Answer me first hyung.” Changmin’s voice trembled.

“That’s why you’re not supposed to read something that’ll hurt you.”

“So it’s true?” he asked. Trying to fool himself that his hyung can’t do something like that.

His hyung just nodded.

“But noona, Dara noona, she... she is...” he trailed.

“I don’t mean to harm her. At least not her.”  

“At least not her?”

“I don’t know that their siblings. That’s all.”

“But certainly, I heard that the mishap from that concert was not a mere accident. I mean, I don’t know all the details but that’s what I heard when noona sleep talked.”

“So you believe it was me?” he questioned him.

“Your diary, your anger, your distaste toward this person says it all. And that it states that you are guilty.” He bowed his head.

“No I didn’t. I guess I can’t.” he bit his lips and continued, “I’m actually going to meet that person to confront him.”

“Really hyung? You really didn’t?”

“Set the concert on fire? NO.” he messed Changmin’s hair.

“Hyung~” Changmin gleed in relief and hugged his beloved hyung. “But what are you so guilty about hyung?”

“It’s our little secret okay?”

“Ne~”

“My Murky bit Dara.”

“What!!!!!!”

“It’s an accident maknae. The fire scared him and escaped from my bag.”

“But why did you bring Murky in the concert?”

“You know... his my lucky charm. I needed it when I am supposed to confront that man.” he explained.

“You won’t take anymore revenge right hyung? Even noona won’t like it.”

“Umh~ I told you I can’t. It’s just between you and me right?”

“You can trust me with this secret Jaejoong hyung. My mouth is tightly closed.”