The Bestfriend (Part ONE)

Pieces of Lies

After Three Years…

Jiyong smiled. He still can’t believe it. He can call Dara his. After all the heartache and mishaps, he was able to finally freely watch her sleep like today. Without trying to deny it. Nor make any unnecessary excuse or lame joke to cover his feelings. For her. Only for her.

 

 

 

He gently tucked her lose hair strands and fixed her blanket. She is so pretty he gasped. Slowly, he planted a soft kiss on her lips and giggle on his own when she stirred but went back to sleep again. “Yunhossi…” she murmured audibly enough for him to her.

 

 

 

He smirked sarcastically. Some unwanted tears formed on his eyes. “Mine. Yeah right.”

 

 

 

He slumped himself on the couch facing Dara and found himself looking at the strange journal she has been keeping for ages. “I’ll just take a peek.” he murmured biting his lips.

 

 

 

He cursed inwardly and left Dara’s apartment. The journal open at the last entry dated that day which reads:

 

 

I still love you you know? Ain’t I funny? I should despise you for killing my brother, making Cheundong comatose, ending Ji Hyo noona at the mental hospital and making the twins parentless. What did you do? You must have taught me the same pain my brother and I taught you and your beloved Jessica eh~

Seriously, I should thank Jiyong for keeping me alive that day but really, how I wished he didn’t so I don’t have to live in torture everyday knowing that I still foolishly love you after all that and you didn’t. Darn you!

 

 

Three years back at the Han River….

Yunho escaped from Tae Yang’s grasp with the help of the unknown person riding a motorcycle. A minute later, an unknown number called Haejin.

 

 

“Yo!” it was a man’s voice. Yunho.

 

 

“Yah!” Haejin shouted unable to suppress his anger seeing his sister collapse at how the *astard cruelly toyed her. It’s just a relief that Jiyong was there cushion her from the impending fall.   

 

 

“So how was it? Feeling nice, I just crushed your sisters’ heart the way you did to Jessica.” he maniacally laughed.

 

 

 

“You *astard! She did you no wrong!” this time it was not fury, it was a pleading voice, exhausted and resigned. “Don’t cause my family any harm. I’m the only one who wronged you.”

 

 

 

“Really? Jessica didn’t harm you too, she even devotedly loved you. But what did you do?” the tone of Yunho’s voice was obviously unstable and dangerous. “Now, now… I’ll hand you your twins, but in exchange, I want DARA AND JIYONG.”

 

 

“NO!!!!” Haejin shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Okay. I’ll just kill Jia and Junno then.” then he cut off the line. It made Haejin go berserk and tremblingly dialled the unknown number. “Okay. Okay.” he tearfully succumbed to his ridiculous request. “GOOD. Then let Dara and Jiyong walk towards the black van, nine o’clock from your position and my man will personally the twins. Don’t do anything stupid I have my boys watching you.”

 

 

 

Inside the van, Yunho eyed Krystal dangerously. “What are you doing here!!”

“Oppa, I told you I want to help you.” she whined and moved closer to Keshia who was fixing her hair messed by the helmet she just removed.

 

 

“They already found out I’m ‘J’ and it’s not impossible that you’ll get in trouble too so you better stay out of this as fast as possible and you know nothing about it, you understand!”

“Your brother is right.” Keshia agreed.

“But.” Krystal protested.

“You don’t wanna jeopardize your future right?” Keshia convinced her. “The twins haven’t seen you yet right?”

“No I’m not that stupid to show them my face.” she raised her brows angrily.

“K… get her out of her and make sure no one notices.” he commanded.

 

 

 

Keshia looked doubtfully at Yunho. Then looked at the hired goons on the driver’s seat. They looked quite capable. And the swarming people will be just a good camouflage once the sun sets for Yunho to escape. She knew the plan too well. He told her. No one will be harmed except for the Parks, namely Dara and Haejin. Jia and Junno are just the bait. She knew that once he broke Haejin’s heart by breaking Dara’s it is going to be the start. And for the finale, he will have Haejin’s live public apology and of course Dara’s staged suicide for Haejin to see. And he shall be alive to live the pain Yunho has experience after Jessica’s death. But one thing scared her, why does he need to include Jiyong in it. It bothered her. And something told her that it has to do with his unsuppressed feelings for Dara.        

 

 

 

 

“You’re not….” Keshia trailed. Then she added instead, “I’ll wait for you at the airport after securing Krystal no matter what happens.”

 

 

 

 

Yunho did not answer. Something in his eyes told her that this might really be the end. And he will not be coming. But foolishly she wanted to think otherwise.

 

 

 

When Keshia and Krystal were out of sight and safe, Yunho executed the plan.

 

 

 

 

Slowly, Jiyong helped Dara walk towards the direction of the van. While fans started to realize that their idols were at the sight causing them to quickly swarm the place as expected by Yunho. The remaining Bigbang and TVXQ were left without any choice but to hide back to their van for safety leaving Haejin on standby.  

 

 

 

In just a blink, something hit both Dara and Jiyong causing them to faint. While one of the goons instilled by Yunho among the fans discreetly dragged away the unconscious duo out of the scene and secured them on the van where Yunho was.

 

 

 

 

The scene was witnessed by Haejin making him tremble in anger and by the deception. Immediately he dialled Yunho’s number. “What did you do to them!” he cried not minding the swarming people just behind him where the idols’ vans are.  

 

 

 

 

“OOPs!” he laughed maniacally. “Don’t worry I didn’t kill them YET. I just made them sleep.”

“What! But that is not the deal, you said… you said!!!!!”

“Well. I am the boss here. Throw your freaking phone on the nearest trashcan. Go inside 7eleven and wait for my instruction there.” then Yunho hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*waaaah~ I'm really sorry for updating so late. >.< I'll try to update again this Saturday~~~~ maybe a massive update.