It Started Again

Pieces of Lies

Of all times. Of all places. Of all days, he saw that person there. His eyes burned. The person was all smiles. You’re really having your sweet life huh. He gritted his teeth. So shameless.

 

 

A woman, a very pretty one with eyes so full of life stretched her hands to the person. The person happily took her hand. He felt his lungs malfunctioning. Cute and bubbly little kids run toward them and tugged the woman’s fine hand.

 

 

 

“Baby what is it?” she asked.

“Where going right.” the little boy asked.

The person messed the little boy’s hair and then nodded, “Of course baby, if you don’t make our little princess cry.”

 

You shameless! You! He shouted and cursed inwardly. And then he went to the information counter and asked something. A knowing smile then formed on his luscious lips, something evil sparked in his once innocent eyes.     

 

______________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

His body stood still. His feet remained rooted. His luscious lips turned dry if not for the glittery lip gloss. His plump cheeks burned red. His eyes moved and followed the girl he always dreamed of. His ideal girl; Dara.

 

 

 

“Noona.” their fake maknae greeted Dara.

Dara scrunched his nose and hugged Cheundong enthusiastically while complaining, “You’ve really grown up, acting cool to me.”

“Noona~”Cheundong whined silently and was taken aback when Dara kissed him on the cheeks even pat his behind.

“Noona~” that time, Cheundong whined louder for everyone to hear.

She giggled. “Cheundong~ah~ I will be watching, do your best.” Then she faced her brother’s band mate, “MBLAQ fighting.” With that she left.

 

 

 

“Hyung~” it was MIR. “Why are you so red and rigid are you that nervous?” he faced Seungho.

 

 

He was drawn back to reality. He pulled off his smug look and pouted at the same time, “Let’s get the stage burning!” he declared. He just wished Dara hugged him too as he wet his dried lips. Then he smiled, but seeing her and cheering for them is enough to fuel his passion. He will surely do his best tonight. His ideal girl is watching.    

 

______________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

They were burning the stage with their awesome performance. G.O melted every girl’s heart with chocolate voice.  MIR captured the ajumma’s heart with his cuteness overload and manly transformation.       Lee Joon seduced the ladies with his chocolate abs. Seungho took everyone’s breath with his awesome dance moves. And then Cheundong surprised everyone with his world flipping transformation; he showed his fully developed milky white abs and for the first time, boasted his hidden vocal talent.

 

 

 

The concert was a blast making Dara so proud of her little brother. She even cried it is of course tears of joy.

“Auntie! Uncle Cheundong is jjang!” her older brother’s cute little angels exclaimed.

“NEh~” she shouted and exclaimed with them. 

Jia, their cute little princess pointed at MIR and exclaimed, “Omma, Appa, I’m gonna marry MIR oppa when I get old.”

“Ommo!” Dara, Haejin, and his wife Ji Hyo gasped. 

Junno, their bubbly son just pouted.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

As the concert was nearing, Dara exchanged seats with Haejin because she was dragged by their cute little Jia.

 

 

 

She felt odd while looking at Cheundong, the stage started burning, literally. The supposedly blasting ending for their concert turned amiss, the fire that has been planted at the stage for dramatic effect became wild and started eating everything it comes in contact with. The crowd panicked.

 

 

 

Most fans became worried for their beloved MBLAQ. There was so much commotion that the guards took action. Half of them pulled and secured MBLAQ from the stage while the other half secured the safety of the audience and fans leading them outside the concert hall.

 

 

While Dara felt herself getting dizzy all of a sudden. Her face drained of color. She heard Haejin and Ji Hyo shriek in horror, “snake!!!” and before her eyes shut, she saw the pair of monstrous eyes before her and something red gushing from her ankle.   

 

______________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jonghyun felt so bored at the hospital. Not a single soul visited me. He made a ‘tsk’ sound and wandered around the hospital with his headset blasting his ears. His left arm was bandaged due to some misfortune while practicing.

 

 

The nurses were gasping. Something bad or accident must have happen. He thought as he watched the hospital became terribly busy. Not just one but unimaginable number of stretcher squeaked as the frantic guardians and nurses bring the patients to the emergency room.

 

Then someone familiar caught his eye and he immediately followed that particular stretcher.

“Hyung” he gasped while running along Haejin.

Haejin glanced at him briefly and wasn’t able to recognize him.

“It’s Jonghyun hyung.” He introduced himself still running towards the emergency room. And as he looked at the figure lying on the stretcher, he gasped.

 

Then he was stopped by one of the nurse upon reaching the emergency room.

“You are not allowed to go further than here Sir.” he said and left them at the waiting area.

“What happened hyung?” he asked his thoughts running wild.

Haejin then take a good look at him and recognition was visible on his face. “You’re the ‘tsk’ boyfriend of Dara.” he murmured.

It made him blush. He nodded, “What happened hyung?” he repeated remembering Dara’s pale state.

Haejin told him about the concert and the snake. Jonghyun can’t help but gasp as the older guy told him everything.

The older guy gasped and looked at him calculating, “My wife is with my little angels right now with Cheundong, he too is badly hurt.” then he added, “Can I ask you a favour?”

“Ne~ hyung.”

He smiled at Jonghyun. “I’ll just send my babies home and pack some clothes. You see, my wife is so shocked right now and she won’t leave Cheungdong’s side with in his state and all.”

“Ne~ hyung.”

“I’ll be back shortly, I’ll also call 2ne1 here to bring her stuffs, so...” he miserably added.

“It’s okay hyung.”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jonghyun bit his lips. Dara’s band mates were still on their way from their respective province. So it is gonna take a long way. While Haejin has just called that Cheundong is critical and can’t leave his wife who has collapsed to accompany him and be with Dara.

 

He can’t possibly call the older guy to tell him that Dara is also in a critical condition with the poison from the snake taking over her body. He also felt like dying. So even though he really doesn’t pray that much, he prayed. He even removed his head phone which is so unusual for him. He prayed and prayed until the doctor came.

 

 

He felt his lungs tighten as the doctor announced the bad news. Dara will be observed for 24 hours and within that period, if she is still unable to wake up, she will die.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The news made Jiyong flying to the hospital. He nearly bumped everyone blocking him as he went straight to Dara’s room. 

 

Without knocking, he gently pushed the door open. The last thing he wanted to see welcomed his eyes. Yunho was there before him. Yes of course, he is her BOYFRIEND. He felt his heart squeezed as the man gently wiped the sweats forming on Dara’s forehead, even tucking lose strands of her hair behind her ears.

 

The man felt his presence let him in with unreadable expression, something between concern and sorrow, but he doesn’t really know. He entered without a sound and caught the man’s free hand entwined with hers. He felt like choking. But was able to sop it.

 

Another guest came, Jaejoong. Just like him, the new comer silently went inside. He nodded at him as the man did so.

 

He went out after staying for about an hour feeling suffocated with the eerie silence. As he walked his way slowly, he saw Jonghyun with bandaged arm carrying food on his other hand. They acknowledged each other and walked their way.

 

At the garage, he saw the familiar van parked, it’s probably their van, Bigbang’s van that was bought unknown to their fans with anti-stalker purpose. They were also here. He mumbled. And the girls might come too any moment now.

 

He hopped on his car and stepped on the gas. After reaching the main road, he smiled thinking, “your room can’t occupy too many guest.” as he glanced at the car heading towards the hospital, Yoochun’s car with Changmin and Xiah inside.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A girl was sleeping under the comfort of the white blanket. She was in deep slumber to feel that the man she had just with get up while seeping yet another bottle of wine. It was his fifth bottle before, while, and after they had just release their lust.

 

 

 

He had just tired her out so much with his hungry passion. Plus the fact that he was very much drunk.

 

He sighed as he recalled the scene that had his blood boiling.

Slowly, he tucked the lose strands of her hair behind her ears. He was caressing her like she was some delicate figure that might break with just one tiny mistake. His other hand was entwined with hers.

I hate you! He cursed. I hate you! I hate you! Instead of a curse, it has become a mantra, sort of convincing himself. I did the right thing. You should die. Die! Die! Dara die! He shouted inwardly and threw the bottle of wine at the glass window creating a big crack on it.

 

The girl purred at the sound but did not open her eyes. She continued sleeping.

 

With all bitterness, he forced himself, I love you K...

I should love you..... instead of Dara. I don’t love Dara he denied. I hate her. I hate her. Again he continued his mantra convincing himself. But he knew better than that.         

 

*A/N yay! I’m happy that you find it mysterious thegoddess, that’s what I was really aiming for. ^_^. Anyway, can you guess who the man with troubled feelings for Dara is? It will be revealed.... before the chapter ends kekeke. By the way, who would you want to stood up and reveal the identity of the mysterious man? Would you like it to be Seungri or Changmin? (That’s the first clue, these two are innocent.)

Also it is Daragon in the end~~~ thanks for the comments. ^_^