Cold Night

Pieces of Lies

 

She was busy watching youtube.  She was so consumed that she haven’t notice the arrival of her beloved brother. From time to time, she’d scream out his name. “OPPA! You’re mine!” A tap on her shoulder made her look up.

 

“Do you have money?” her bother asked.

 

She did not hear it because of her headset but she has read his lips. She squealed. “OMO! Oppa, again~?” then she pouted. A cute pout.

 

Her brother knows how to please her. He winked at her and asked the second time with a husky voice. “Please~” and he was not contented, he winked at her. Even kissed her on the cheeks.

 

She filled air making her cheeks so puffy.  She used to point her wallet scattered on her bed.

“Don’t do it again! You’re not as cute as my oppa.” She pouted while pointing at the tube. Her brother grinned before messing her hair.

“Aigoo. That guy won’t even bother throwing you a glance. You’re all smelly and dirty watching his video clips all day.”

 

She just stuck out her tongue and smells herself blatantly. Yeah I do smell she thought. She just finished the video she was watching. She deliberately pulled her towel dangling messily on the rack and pulled her undergarment from her untidy closet. “I guess I should clean my room.” she laughed.

 

A pretty girl who looks like three to four years younger than her was crying at their sofa. Upon seeing her, the girl hid her face with her favorite throw pillow; the one with her idol’s face. She looked at her brother and stared at him. In her mind, she knew, the girl was another victim of his playboy brother.

 

Her glare made him smirk. “It’s not my fault! I’m handsome.” he whispered at her. With his words she nudged him on the stomach and run directly at the comfort room.

 

When she finished taking a bath, the dinner was ready courtesy of her brother. The girl was still there. Her eyes all puffed and red. So she shyly bow her head before running to her room with just the towel covering her because she thought the visitor has left (it took her almost an hour or two taking a bath).

 

After getting dressed, she quickly went to the dining room with her laptop playing yet another audition clip of her favorite idol rather would be idol. The volume was blasting in her ears and the song was audible even though she was using a headset.

 

“Put it down, were eating.” his brother complained.

 

She just pouted and grabbed a spoon, a bowl and put the rice and meat on it before dashing to the sofa opposite to where the girl was sitting.

 

Like there was no people around, she got engrossed to what she was watching, screaming, squealing at every amazing stint her favorite idol wanna be does. The girl just looked at her with awe.

 

She felt her stare and instead of looking at the girl, she looked at her brother. From the looks of it, she knew, her brother had done a big mistake, and the girl was tearing up because he doesn’t want to take responsibility. But she can’t do anything about it. Just like the girl, she was just in middle school. Maybe she’s a little older than her but; she knew nothing of comforting words. So she finished her food in one go and headed to her room again with a heavy feeling. 

 

 

 

*Omo just 8 votes. Poor me. But then again, I am thankful. Thank you. Hmmm. Dugun~ dugun~ Yunho wons for the first round up. This time, I am going to add Jaejoong and Junghyun. Then who wins from the two will compete with Yunho. And who wins, will be Daragon's love triagle. kkk. Thank you for subscribing, reading and voting. kkk. Please leave comment :( * 

 

P.S.

I know the main image is not Dara, but I do think Bom is overly cute here and somehow it is related with the chap. kkk.