The Visitor

Pieces of Lies

It’s almost a week. Dara was torn. She badly wanted to be out of the hospital. But because Cheundong was still sleeping, she wanted to stay though seeing him breaks her heart over and over again. Besides, she missed him. Yunho. Never did he visit her. Of course she understands. He have to keep their relationship a secret to media, and to be able to do that, they need to be discreet and careful.

 

 

He’d be calling from time to time to check on her. It was barely enough. Yet she never once complained. He was that special. That much important.

 

 

“Darassi.” it was Jaejoong.

Last time Xiah and Changmin visited her. She pouted. Yunho could have visited her with Jaejoong. “Ne~”

“How are you?” Jaejoong asked not meeting her eyes instead looking at the fruits that were possibly given by her friends.

“I’m already fine. I might even be discharged later this afternoon.”  

Jaejoong smiled. “That’s good.” then he added, “Those foods are too much, are they trying to make you fat?”

Dara chuckled at the comment. “Ne~” Then she pouted. “I’ve got a lOOOt of friends, and most of them tried to visit me even just once even though they have busy schedule.”

“Eh~” Jaejoong asked confused sensing something behind her words. Then he grinned and wasn’t able to help but look at Dara. “Are you pertaining to someone?”

She bit her lips. “Am I that obvious?”

“NEh~” he chuckled. “I’ll tell Hyung…”

“Please no. I’m just joking.” she frantically pleaded thinking of Yunho.

He can’t help but shook his head. “I’ll tell him that you’ll be discharged.” he winked.

Dara beamed.

“How about your brother, how is he?” he asked his tone turned serious again.

With that Dara’s faced fell. “Ne~ he is sleeping. He’ll wake up soon.” she answered. More of to herself than Jaejoong.

“Ne~” Jaejoong nodded, knowing Dara’s pain since his beloved sister is almost the same.

“Can you help me, it’s kinda your fault that I suddenly miss Cheundong.”

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jaejoong noticed how Dara lovingly stared at Cheundong.

“Don’t you think my brother is just so lovely?” it was Dara, her eyes never leaving Cheundong.

“Eh~”

“He looks like a sleeping angel isn’t he?” she boasted again.

“Neh~” Jaejoong smiled and shook his head. “You know what, Yunho might get jealous at how much you love Cheundong.” he teased.

At that they both laughed.

“Neh~ but then again maybe your girlfriend too.” Dara said facing Jaejoong.

“Eh~”

“You love your sister so much too.” she explained.

Their eyes met. Something flicked from Jaejoong’s eyes and he looked away to hide it. Then he looked back again at Dara whose eyes turned to Cheundong again. A gentle yet disturbed expression was painted on his face as he watched her.  

  

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Santokki!” Bom waved at Dara.

Dara beamed at the girls. They were all present to fetch her home. Seungri and Taeyang were there too. She pouted realizing that Jiyong didn’t visit after that night. And he isn’t even present now that she is going to be discharged.

“G-dragon is really busy I bet.” she can’t help herself from saying.

“He’s busy with….” it was Seungri cut off by Taeyang who faked a chuckle, “keke, Noona, you know he is just kinda oozing with cf offers.” he half lied.