Seungho vs. Kwanghee

Pieces of Lies

 

Everyone are talking about it. Dara. The Vampire Idol. The fanboy collector.    

 

Jiyong just pouted stealing glances at Dara who is currently busy finishing her loved ramyun. No one can just disturb her moment with ramyun. Not even earthquake, fire or tsunami. Nor her being hailed as the queen of Korea. Dara and ramyun, it’s unbreakable.

 

Jiyong chuckled at the sight. Barely breathing with the thought that none of the fanboys have caught her attention yet.

 

Dara vs. Ha Ji Won, Dara.

Sohee vs. Dara, Dara.

Kim Tae Hee vs. Dara, Dara.

 

Seungho consistently answered Dara as his ideal type of girl. At the end, Dara won the World Cup of Seungho’s ideal woman.  His cheeks became pink shyly admitting that he likes Dara. Even became extra kind towards Cheundong, to get his favour on his older sister.

 

His throat seemed to dry. His pouty luscious lips turned dangerously red while he it wet as he obviously became nervous confessing.

 

Seunghyun laughed heartily at the scene. But Dongbae eyed his as he pressed on the remote control with full force. The channel was changed to another variety show where Kwanghee is talking ceaselessly about how fond he is of “Dara noona.” That time, Dongbae stood and switched the TV off.  

 

Dara wo has just finished her ramyun shouted asking why is the TV off when she wanted to watch it.

 

Dongbae just shook his head and excited the training room. Jiyong on the other hand made fun of how messed up Dara eats pointing at her face. The ramyun is still sticking out on her milky white face; also there are smudges on her face. He wiped it off carefully as Dara pouted at him. Calling him “Jiyong ajumma.”

 

The crowd is countless. There are fans here and there. Their shirts are shouting their love for their idols. I’m Jiyong’s wife, TOP is mine back off, Black Jack, Just shut up and be mine, Love Dara, those were just few statements that were printed on their shirts. Bigbang and 2ne1 lighted up from their van. Daesung opened his window slightly and waved, Dongbae, Seungri and the girls followed. While Jiyong and Seunghyun shouted saranghe from the backseat since they can’t manage to show even their fingers from their seat.

 

When they arrived at the station, Dara was the last one to alight from the van. She bowed when she saw Seungho from where the girls and Bigbang are heading. She hated to be teased. She really hopes that she is clueless, maybe if not for CL who told her about the world cup, she wouldn’t know. Because she was busy with her beloved ramyun when that show was aired.  

 

She is dazing off when a frantic fan almost grabbed her hand to hug her.

 

She is thankful that a strong hand blocked the fan from harassing her unconsciously. When she looked up to thank that person, she was shocked to see that he was neither their personal assistant nor body guard. Instead he was a gorgeous man with full lips, mysterious eyes and softly chiselled jaw.

 

Dara was so into looking at the man so he shyly gave her a smile even saying, “You are safe now.” She smiled back and thanked him. Her cheeks slowly becoming pink, “Yunho sunbae, thank you,” was all she managed to say.