Her Foolishness

Pieces of Lies

Seungri stared at the letter thoroughly. He can’t believe what he saw. Or maybe he doesn’t want to. After meeting with TVXQ, he borrowed the letter that J has sent to Dara. And it looked perfectly the same. The . The lines. And the way ‘J’ was written.

 

 

He paced back and forth contemplating what to do. Whether to tell it to his beloved noona and break her heart or to keep it to himself and to break her heart too when the twin might die. Either way, his beloved noona will surely be heartbroken.

 

 

“Yah!” Jiyong shouted halting Seungri and awakening him from his deep thoughts.

“Oh.” he awkwardly responded.  

“Stop it. You’re making us all dizzy here.” the leader complained.

“Yep!” the rest of the Bigbang boys chorused.

“Mian.” he pouted then reluctantly handed the letter to Jiyong. “I just really don’t know what to do, so I’ll pass the burden to you.” he added.

“Someone’s playing actor.” Taeyang commented. The maknae pouted at him and moved closer to Seunghyun with puppy eyes after handing the letter.

“What’s this?” Jiyong raised his brows and looked at the letter handed by Seungri. He inspected it and stared at it but nothing registered on him. “Yah! maknae, it this another lame joke?”

“Hyung....” Seungri whined. “Look at it carefully.”

 

 

Daesung, Seunghyun and Taeyang joined Jiyong. The boys looked at the letter carefully.

 

 

“Waaah~ it’s the same letter you wanted me to write, eh~ maknae.” Seunghyun commented and gave the poor maknae a slap before sitting comfortably.

“Wait.” it was Daesung. “It’s familiar.” he added.

“Yeah.” Taeyang agreed. And the three of them looked at Seungri knowingly. Seunghyun became curious and joined them.

“Who wrote this?” Jiyong asked dangerously.

 

 

Seungri closed his eyes dramatically before heaving a loud long sigh. “The closest person to noona.”

“Come on don’t leave us hanging!” it was Taeyang.

“Time is ticking!” Daesung added.

 

 

Jiyong looked pleadingly at Seungri. He already knew. He knew who it is but he wanted to hear a different name from the maknae.

“Ne hyung~” Seungri muttered without needing their leader to voice out his words. The naive maknae knows.

 

 

“No! It can’t be.” Jiyong messed his hair angrily.

“Yo! Care to join us with the conversation. We also want to help noona too you know.” it was Taeyang.  

“We think Yunho is the kidnapper. No Yunho is the kidnapper.” Seungri informed them.

“Yunho!” Daseung, Taeyang and Seunghyun chorused. “It can’t be.” they added in unison and exchanged worried looks.  

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

The place is very homely. The antique furniture made it even more interesting and unique. Dara roamed her eyes around the place while Yunho gathered some things from his closet.

 

 

“Your house is very nice.” Dara commented.

“You think so?” it was Yunho. His back facing Dara.

“Umh~”

 

 

Dara wandered more and admired the place. She even looked at the photos that were displayed.

“You looked really handsome even back then.” she complimented him looking at the old photo on the shelf. Then she picked up another photo and gasped.

“Waaah~ this pretty girl in the picture looks so familiar.”

“Umh~”

“Oh I remember, isn’t this Krystal of f(x)? You know her?” she asked her busy boyfriend.

“Yeah. She is my sister.” he answered nonchalantly.

“Really? I didn’t know.”

“I thought you know. Everyone in the industry knows.”

Dara just pouted at that and continued looking at the remaining pictures.

 

 

 

“Everyone in your family looks good.”

“Looks who’s talking. Aren’t your family blessed with good genes too.”

Dara blushed at his statement. Yunho finished his stuff and turned to her.

“Should we go?”

“You are done?”

“Yep. The sun is nearing to set. Do you have a plan?” he asked. His tone is serious and concerned.

 

 

 

Dara’s face turned grim. Even at that moment, she still has no idea who ‘J’ is. Her brother doesn’t have any idea either. Not even a clue. “I don’t know.”

Yunho cupped her face and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. “You know you can count on me.”

 

 

 

Dara sighed and hugged him tightly. “Thank you. Your presence is enough.” Then she noticed a picture with Yunho and a different girl on it. The girl is far more pretty than Krystal. And they seemed so happy; she even felt a pang of jealousy at how Yunho looked at the girl lovingly. She pulled out from the hug then showed the picture to Yunho.

“Who is she?”

 

 

 

Yunho looked at the picture and the look in his eyes changed. It became blank, most likely poisonously dead. “Isn’t she pretty?”

“Ne! Very.”

Yunho smiled bitterly. “She is our princess, Jessica.”

“Jessica. Your sister?”

“Umh~ let’s go?” he placed back the picture on its place.

 

 

 

 

Dara gave the picture a second look and felt something weird. The girl looked very familiar. Her face turned pale. And when her phone rung, it gave her a terrifying chill.

“Dara.” Yunho shook her lightly. “Your phone.”

 

 

 

She stepped back a little from Yunho and answered the call. It was from Jiyong.

“Dara!” from the other line, Jiyong was gasping almost panicking.

“Ajumma.”

“Where are you?”

“Yunho’s house.”

“What!?” he screamed. And before he ranted, Dara butted in, “there’s a call from oppa, I’ll call you later.”

 

 

“Oppa.”

“Dara~ Listen carefully. I’m going to Han River, and you better take good care of your noona okay. ‘J’ changed his mind and wanted me to go to Han River as an exchange for the twins. ‘J’ wanted neither money nor the apology anymore, he just want me. So I beg you don’t do anything stupid. The twins will be back home, and oppa will fix everything that I have messed up okay~.” with that, Haejing hung up.

 

 

 

While Dara was on the phone, Yunho received a text message that made him furious to the bones. It was from Krystal.

It says:

Oppa, I found where you kept the twins and I know your plan. This is not only your fight, I wanted revenge too and from Dara that is. So I’ll definitely kill her today at Han River. I won’t give any mercy.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong and the boys drove like crazy heading to Han River not even sure if they will meet Dara there. But Seungri’s suspicion tells them to go to the supposed meeting place of ‘J’ and Dara.

 

 

 

They almost bump into TVXQ’s van on their way. The boys were also free of their schedule so they also tailed behind Bigbang in support of their leader’s girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Haejin was already at the Han River. And it’ll only be some minutes before the sun sets and the sky would be eaten by darkness. A mile from him, he can see a black van. Even though he came to the place like mad man with his resolve to sacrifice himself, he has called the cops in case something went wrong.

 

 

 

Three hours prior, he has put the pieces together and eventually found out who ‘J’ is. He wanted to tell Dara but knowing that his sister loves the guy made him hesitate. So instead of telling her, he texted Jiyong and told him everything. He deliberately set the message to be sent after the sun set. He also knows of the poor boy’s feelings so he asked a favour from the guy to take good care of Dara and his family in case something happens.  

   

 

He closed his eyes and cursed his younger naive self. He was about to move when he saw Dara and Yunho approaching him.

“What are you doing here!?” he shouted.

Dara immediately run to his side and hugged him not minding his outburst. “Oppa. Let’s do this together neh~ your call really scared me.”

“Dara!” he coldly pulled off from the embrace and gave Yunho who was slowly approaching them a menacing look.

“Where are they?” he asked him.

 

 

Yunho coyly looked at him while Dara was confused. She turned stiff while feeling some strange aura from the guys she both love dearly. Haejin firmly grasped Dara’s fragile and freezing hand.

 

 

 

“I’m here. Give me back the twins.”

 

 

 

Yunho smirked. The look on his face broke Dara’s heart slowly realizing what was going on but was still denying it. She doesn’t want to believe it.

 

 

 

“Oppa what are you doing. It’s Yunho. My boyfriend.” she tearfully exclaimed.

Haejin closed his eyes bitterly preventing his tears from falling. “Mianhe Daraah~ it is all my fault.”

 

 

“Yunhossi.” she tried to wriggle free from his brother’s grasp but he won’t let go. He hugged her. While her tears freely escaped from her eyes. “He is ‘J’ Dara. Don’t be deceived.” it was Haejin.

 

 

It was enough to make Dara go berserk. So with all her might she forced herself out of the embrace and run towards Yunho standing at a good distance from them.

 

 

“NO!!!” she screamed.

 

 

She looked directly at Yunho’s eyes. Those warm eyes that have captured her heart. Those eyes that gives her the feeling of being loved. Those eyes that make her heart beat faster. “Tell me it’s not true isn’t it.”

 

 

 

 

Yunho did not answer. It made her pale. She reached for his face that shows no emotion almost creeping her out and tiptoed to kiss him on the lips. He did not kiss her back nor attempted to reject the kiss.  

 

 

 

 

“Tell me that it is not true. You love me. Right~” 

 

 

Again there was no answer. “I love you.” she pleaded.

 

 

He reached for her face and heartlessly muttered in a cold expression looking directly at Haejin, “I don’t love you silly. How does it feel? To witness your precious sister have her heart broken?” he even grinned.

 

 

 

 

At that moment, Bigbang and TVXQ have arrived at the site. TVXQ can’t believe their eyes so when Bigbang hurriedly rushed to Dara to pull her away from Yunho, they stood at their spot frozen.

 

 

 

 

While Taeyang who was quick witted grabbed onto Yunho however, a mysterious person on the same motorcycle Yunho once used to fetch Dara on their second date rushed to grab Yunho from the scene making him escape.