The Snake

Pieces of Lies

It crawled. The rays from the sun made it more ferocious. Its scale gleamed under its light making its lines visible. For some it is scary but the creature is quite domesticated so it is really harmless unless it is assaulted first.

 

“Thank you. You’re such a lucky charm as ever.” he caressed the big snake lovingly.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyung!!!!!” Jaejoong shouted as Xiah closed the door on his face. He pouted and pounded the door. “Hyung!!!!” he shouted some more.

“I’m…. gonna…. No.2.” it was Xiah, having difficulty forming the words as he unload the things he needed to unload to seek Nirvana.

“Use your own comfort room hyung.” Jaejoong pleaded.

“I… can’t….. its clogged.”

As revenge, Jaejoong dashed to get something. He sneakily slid his arms on the small hole near the door. Just then Xiah shrieked causing Jaejoong to put on his evil smirk.

“Jaejoong!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted and hurriedly fixed himself.

Without a warning, he jumped on the smirking Jaejoong and battled to get his cellphone.

“Yah! Seriously you should stop taking weird pictures. ESPECIALLY PICTURES WHEN WE ARE USING THE BATHROOM!!”

“But Hyung, you used my comfort room without permission.” he wiggled his tongue on him.

“Yah!”

They both stumbled and Xiah pouted feeling defeated. “But Jae, I can’t see Murky.”

Jaejoong become rigid and remained flopped on the floor.      

“Ne~ I lost it.” he sounded down.

“Did you look for it? I guess you’re really down since Murky is your lucky charm.”

“Ne~ I just hope it isn’t dead and just went to the forest or something.” There was something eerie on Jaejoong’s voice.

“But I think its better this way. That snake really scares off Yoochun.”

“Hyung!” he whined and attacked Xiah again.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

He was really tired. Shopping is not really Jiyong’s thing. But since the day something between them happened, she has become really clingy. They were in disguise and in a rural area so somehow, he felt at ease.

 

“Oppa. Don’t you want to buy anything?” it was Krystal smiling prettily at Jiyong. Oblivious of his growing boredom.

“Nothing. Don’t mind me and buy everything you want.” he smiled at her even though he was really tired and aching all over. I need to learn to like her, and then love her. He reminded himself over and over.

Krystal entwined her hands with him and dragged him to a pet shop.

“Oppa, aren’t they cute?” she gasped and adoringly played with the puppies with her free hand.

“Ne~” Jiyong nodded. Finally, she brought him somewhere he won’t be bored. He loves animals. Especially dogs since he have one, Gaho. The ever so lovable Gaho but he just can’t fathom why Dara freaks out whenever Gaho is around.  He shook his head a little realizing that he was thinking about her again.

Just when they both enjoy the tour around the pet shop, Krystal hid behind him.

“Why?” he asked concerned.

“I am scared of them.” she answered, pointing the snake with her lips.

Jiyong smiled. “They are not really scary. Their quite nice.”

“Oppa.~” once again she hid behind him.

“I once have a snake as a pet before you know.” he said proudly as he lovingly played with it despite the aquarium dividing them.