Their Maknae

Pieces of Lies

The stench was all over the place. Of wine. Seungri had a bad hunch about it but did not even dare think about it to stop the bad luck from becoming a reality.

 

 

Slowly, he opened his favorite hyung’s room. His eyes widen at the sight before him. He wished the one he have imagined came true and not this even complicated matter.

 

 

“Hyung.” he gasped.

Jiyong stirred from his sleep. When memories of the night before came flashing back, his eyes widen for a moment and came back to normal. Maybe far from normal as he has been devoid of the playful emotion, and was exchanged by somewhat mechanical and cold gaze.

 

“Don’t tell anyone about this yet, I’ll tell it myself.” Jiyong spoke without betraying any emotion. Just plain cold.

Seungri moved closer to his hyung and whispered for Krystal who he was sure has already been awake and have been pretending to be still sleeping due to embarrassment not to hear, “How about noona hyung, I thought you love her?”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

There was a soft knock on his door. Yunho fixed himself and faced their loving maknae.

“Ne~ Chanigminah~” he answered as he opened the door.

“Hyung emergency, Jaejoong hyung caused trouble. He called Xiah hyung last night and he sound drunk with a girl in the background.”

“What!?” Yunho exclaimed.

“So he tracked him down. And was finally found this morning in the hotel.  The place was wrecked. There were scattered broken glasses of wine. And it seems that the window is also damaged.  It was just a relief that Xiah hyung was able to hide him before anything bad happen. You know media.”

“I see. You see, hyung is sorry, I stayed with Dara at the hospital and just got home when her brother shoed me away to rest.” he unconsciously combed his hair.  

“We understand hyung. Please reprimand Jaejoong hyung~ it is really dangerous. He might have himself hurt. I am really worried, maybe he seemed really really depressed.” he sighed. 

“Ne maknae~” Yunho smiled at how pure hearted their mature maknae is.

“But hyung, how is Dara noona and MBLAQ members? I’ve heard about them in the news.”

“I’ll go there and check on Dara after talking to Jaejoong.” his eyes then turned tired and worried. 

“Neh hyung~ but hyung, what happened to your window?” he asked curiously looking at its quite alarming crack.

“Ah, that.....”