Busy Morning

Pieces of Lies

Dara stretched her arms and legs leisurely. Slowly, she blinked her eyes to adjust with the brightness. Only to get startled finding herself . She was about to panic when she remembered what happened. It made her blush and smile. Bit then she pouted when she didn’t find Yunho beside her. As she looked at her right, she found him still sleeping in a sitting position leaning on the small center table. She gently put on her clothes so that she won’t wake Yunho up. Upon dressing up, she sat in front of Yunho and stared at him leisurely memorising every contour of his face. Her face became red when it landed on his lips. She bit her lips and carefully traced it. Then she noticed a small cut on his lower lip. It made her worried that she inched closer to take a good look at it.

“Stealing a kiss.” it was Yunho.    

Dara was startled that she fall forward landing on his lap. “No.” she stuttered.

He just chuckled and fixed her to face him. “Morning.” he greeted and planted a kiss on her lips. He pinched her cheeks when he saw her blush. Then he chuckled again.

Dara puffed her face and when she remembered about the small cut on his lips, she lowered her head and mumbled, “Sorry.”

“Umh~”

“Sorry.” she repeated more audibly facing Yunho quite uncoordinatedly which ended in a head bang.

“Ah.” they chorused while rubbing their forehead.

“Sorry.” they chorused again.

“What did you say again?” it was Yunho.

“Ah~ sorry.”

“Before the head bang.” he chuckled rubbing her forehead.

Her face turned red again. “Sorry.” she whispered and traced her fingers on his cut. “Did I do it?”

He felt his lips and stopped chuckling. A different emotion flashed in his eyes before smiling again. He pinched her cheeks and pouted.

“Kiss me.”

“Eh~”

“You caused this, so you should heal it.” he even baby talked. “Uhm~”

She giggled and gave him a peck.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!” Seungri’s voice echoed throughout the dorm early in the morning.

“What?” Jiyong sleepily asked while rubbing his eyes.

“Who is that hyung?” Seungri frantically asked disbelieving his eyes as he points to the direction of the lady lying at the sofa who has just woke up too.

Just then the door slammed open showing TOP and Taeyang. Upon seeing the lady, the newcomers have their mouth wide open, their legs not moving as if they have been frozen. Jiyong then came to his senses and run towards the door in time to lock it on CL’s face when the girls sprinted their way towards the direction of the loud scream.

 

Bom and CL then drummed the door asking them to open it, also asking if something is wrong.

“What happened?” it was Bom’s shrilling voice.

“Ahaha. Nothing.” Jiyong faked a laugh. “Just a.... mouse.”

“Mouse!” CL exclaimed. “Oppa. Please tell Seungri not to make a ruckus like that again just because of a freaking mouse!” CL added irritatedly.

Jiyong heaved a sigh of relief only to be nervous again when the foot steps came back.

“Why did you close the door again?” it was CL.

“The mouse... might escape.” he lied.

“Ah.” It was Minzy.

As the girl’s voice faded, Jiyong heard CL commented, “But where did Dara go again? She isn’t back yet.”  

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

TOP, Seungri and Taeyang were standing with their hands on their waist. They eyed Jiyong and the lady questioningly. Jiyong can’t help but smile nervously.

“It’s not what you think.” he started.

“Really?” they chorused.

“Ne~” it was the lady who turned out to be Krystal of F(x).

“Then what is this!” Seungri demanded.

“Yes!” Taeyang and TOP chorused.

Jiyong shook his head and lazily stretched his arms while yawning. “She was drunk and I just brought her here.”

“Why here!” Seungri asked.

“You’re even drinking behind our back with this lady!” it was TOP demanding the same time Seungri asked.

“Yes!” Taeyang nodded.

 

“AH! Krystalssi and I were doing a commercial. We drunk with the staffs. I got drunk. She got drunk. I don’t know her dorm. So we ended up here with her knocked out manager because he freaking throw his key on the drainage.” Jiyong explained.

“Eh~” they chorused.

Then Jiyong lead them to his bed revealing the still sleeping manager.

“See.” he sarcastically said.

“Sorry for the trouble.” it was Krystal.

The three laughed awkwardly. Just then Seungri pointed at Jiyong’s lips.

“Hyung, why is your lips swollen, there are also cuts!?”