Krystal

Pieces of Lies

Two hours before the twins were abducted...

 

 

 

Jiyong was in deep thought. Krystal was ranting about anything under the sun, making cute and lovely expression but he just can’t focus. His mind was off somewhere. Someone to be precise. Dara.

 

 

 

The girl he secretly loves and cherishes was slowly dying emotionally. She was facing ridiculously difficult challenges. There were malicious rumurs about her. Then there was that incident at MBLAQ’s concert. And then the accident that caused Cheundong to become comatose. Worst, it doesn’t seem to stop. And something tells him that it has to do with the mysterious letter sender.

 

 

 

He knows that Dara has someone to protect her. Of course she has her boyfriend by her side. That Yunho guy he secretly hated so much. But that doesn’t put him at ease. It was selfish and cruel of him to use Krystal as an aversion/ distraction but she is just not enough. They are very different. And most often, he is guilty of comparing Dara to her. And he can’t fool himself anymore. Because no matter how hard he tried to be really genuine and real with Krystal, he just can’t learn to love the girl.        

 

 

 

“Krystalssi...” he started reluctantly.

 

 

“Eh~” she smiled lovingly. The same smile that has captured almost every man and fans.

 

 

“I have to tell you something.”

 

 

 

“Omo!” she excitedly exclaimed placing her hands on . She was definitely thinking of something different from what Jiyong was about to say.

 

 

“I....” he bit his lips. “It’s just that I... I wanted to break up.”

 

 

 

“Eh~” she was shocked. She was clearly not used to rejection. “Am I hearing it right?”

 

 

“I’m sorry. I am really really sorry.”

 

 

 

“No. I’ll pretend that we didn’t have this conversation.” she coldly said. Her hands were trembling as she sipped the coffee she ordered to quench her thirst also to calm herself.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. Let’s end this.” he bit his lips and dared not to meet her eyes. His date was furious, heart broken and just had her ego crushed.

 

 

 

“Okay then.” she grinned. She raised her brows and started fixing herself. Without a warning, she got up. “Remember, you just asked for break up first but I was actually planning on telling it too. I am also getting bored of you.” With that, she left him slightly amused at her haughty goodbye making him feel less sorry.

 

 

 

Once Jiyong got out the coffee shop, he received a call from Dara. He answered immediately, “Ne~ tokki. It’s kinda late you know.” Little did he know, Krystal has not left yet and was just beside him waiting for the taxi.

 

 

 

She raised her brows at him. A cold grin came out of her small pretty lips. “So it’s Tokki, or should I say Dara you are replacing me with? Poor you she is head over heels with Yunho.”

 

 

 

He was not expecting it from her. That kind of attitude. She was.... somewhat nice. But maybe the rejection made her like that so somehow he understands. Then his remaining admiration and respect was drained when she snatched the umbrella he was holding before stomping on it so hard that it can no longer be of use. She was not done yet as she slapped him hard first before snootily taking the taxi.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N yaaaay! I am done with this fic. Just can't find the time to upload so sorry for super late updates. Thanks for lurking around, reading and commenting. Also, sorry for not answering all the comments, but really, I appreciate it. So kudos y'all