The Game Started

Pieces of Lies

 

She wept. And wept. And wept. It was all over the internet. Her picture. Then it exploded as a big scandal not only on tabloids but also on prominent newspapers. But she knew it’s not her. She knew her body well. But who could do such thing. Then she thought of the letter. It was only then that she talked about it to her close friends namely, Bom, CL, Minzy, Jiyong and Dongbae.

 

“Are you okay?” it was the first thing that Jiyong asked upon hearing that Dara answered his call.

“Ne~” Dara answered in a low voice. After that, Dara heard a click. Jiyong hanged up.

A minute later, Dara heard a knock from outside the dorm.

“Hi.” It was Jiyong. He was wearing his usual smirk.    

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara’s hair swayed as the air rushed to her every time The Atlantis, a ride in Lotte World, move upward and downward with full speed. Jiyong was screaming so loud from her left. She too was screaming along with the others. They were both in disguise. She doesn’t know this was what Jiyong wanted to do. But she was thankful because it has lit up her spirits. It was so kind of him, she thought. Then she thought of Yunho. Has the news reached him? As much as she wanted to see him, to comfort her, she too was doubtful. Will he believe the news? She closed her eyes and felt the rushing air. She screamed so loud and temporarily tried to forget everything at hand.

 

After the ride, their next stop was the zoo. Dara tried to ask Jiyong to just go home or go to YG building but the guy won’t just budge. He even used her beloved tamtam as a hostage. So she was obliged to go.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho stared at his phone while waiting for the photo shoot to finish. Not a single emotion can be drawn out from him. He was just simply looking intently at what was on the screen as if digesting it slowly.

 

“Hyung.” it was Changmin full of sympathy and concern.

Slowly, Yunho looked up then smiled weakly.

“Is it...” Changmin was unable to finish his words. He sighed audibly then slowly removed his gloves and offered it to his hyung. “Hyung.”

He patted his shoulder gently before leaving to have his solo shots. While Yunho smiled at the gentle maknae. He watched him project at the camera and slowly wore the gloves. He was really feeling cold and maknae did not miss it.

 

Yunho and the members of TVXQ were about to leave when Xiah spotted Dara in a pretty good disguise. Yunho could have not recognized her if not for the personalized necklace he gave her on their first date which was freely dangling on her neck.

 

“She looks like Dara noona.” Xiah commented.

“Eh~” Changmin was unsure then looked at the lady laughing freely, calling the guy beside her “ajumma”. As if the two were lovers. “It can’t be.” he disagreed looking at Yunho sensing his gloomy mood.

“She looks weird.” Jaejoong commented out of the blue earning stares from the members except for Yunho whose look was intent on the guy beside Dara. Instead, he took out his phone and typed something before pressing send.

“Isn’t it G-dragon?” Yoochun asked after having a good look at the two.

“Is he?” Yunho asked back in a cold tone. He waved his hand holding the phone just above his shoulder.  The lady they took as Dara looked at their direction and smiled at Yunho.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Jiyong laughed heartily at the expression of Dara.

“Tokki, you really looked like the monkey.”

“Ajumma!” she screamed at him. Then sticked her tongue out before wiping the ice cream she was holding on his face.

Jiyong stopped teasing her about how she looked like the monkey when he felt the cold ice cream on his face. He smirked then run towards Dara holding out his own ice cream to give her a dose of her own medicine. She started running too. He caught her. Dara squealed.  

“Ajumma. Mian.” Dara shut her eyes tightly holding on Jiyongs shoulder for support because the guy has made her lose her balance upon catching her. She was anticipating the cold ice cream to land on her face. 

Jiyong laughed so hard. Then he stopped. He stared at Dara. She looked so beautiful. Her eyes. Her nose. And her lips. Jiyong wet his throat.

Feeling her face not getting wet, Dara opened her eyes. She was welcomed by Jiyong’s intent gaze. The gaze made her heart skip a beat. She tried to free herself from him but then she heard her phone ring. Still in the same position, she read the message and upon her excitement, she mumbled audibly, “Yunho!”

Jiyong sighed. He smirked and wiped his ice cream on her face before letting her go which in turn made Dara fall. Dara pouted and eyed Jiyong. He faked a smile and offered his hand to her. She doubted him but then decided to accept it. Again, she landed on her .

“Ajumma!”

Jiyong laughed so hard even clutching his chest for air. Dara found her strength to stand and when she did, she pushed Jiyong off guard. Just like her, he landed on his . She sticked her tongue out victoriously. Her eyes wandered and found what she was looking for. She smiled and waved her hand. Jiyong followed her gaze and sighed upon realizing that she was looking at TVXQ. Or to Yunho specifically. He gently stood up and dusted off his pants with a foul mood.

“Jiyong-ah”

“I know. You can go.” Jiyong answered coldly.

“Thanks!” she smiled and off she went to TVXQ’s van discreetly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

“Noona.” it was Changmin. He greeted Dara by the time he saw her sitting inside their van. Dara greeted back and smiled.

The greeting was followed by a cool “wazzup” from Xiah, a timid half smile from Jaejoong and an awkward smile from Yoochun.

Dara immediately noticed the patches on Jaejoong’s hand when he gently removed his gloves. Changmin noticed her feeling worried over Jaejoong.

“Hyung, you are scaring noona.” maknae noted.

Jaejoong just raised his brows and pouted. While Dara offered an ointment which she fished out from her pouch. Awkwardly, Jaejoong accepted it. Just then, Yunho sat beside Dara and whispered, “You get so concerned with others when you have bigger problems yourself.” Dara sheepishly smiled at him. He in turn pinched her nose.

“You can lean on me and don’t look for others company first eh~”

Dara nodded and smiled. Yunho looked for her hands and entwined it with his. She looked at him but he has already closed his eyes leaning on her.