Red Letter

Pieces of Lies

 

Red letters. With red big lies. And some old unwanted pictures. False proof. 

Dara received an anonymous letter. A very scary one. She told no one about it. It made her day awfully ruined but still she pretended to smile.

 

A black Ducati Monster 968 arrived with a dashing man. He waved at her. Her heart stopped at the sight.

 “Hop in!” he told her.

She dallied first still thinking who that person was. Then before she knew it, she was already on the bike thanks to that man. Her hands around his waist. Upon realizing that, she withdrew her hand only to put them back on when he stepped on the gas.

She looked around and found Chaerin, Jiyong and Minzy looking rather confused and worried.

 

The ride was fast. They stopped at a very fascinating beach unknown to her.

“Here we are.” He enthusiastically said.

Still she did not move. Her mind still wandering at the beautiful place she has first laid her eyes on.

The man helped her get down. He got off the bike too. Dara let her eyes roam the place. Appreciating its beauty.

“Pretty isn’t it?” he commented while taking off his helmet.  That was the only time she realized who that person was. She stared at him still disbelieving as if dazing off again. Yunho is really handsome. He is pretty much like an angel fallen from heaven.

Yunho smiled and gave her a light kiss on her cheeks. He lowered his head onto her ears and whispered “You have a way of melting me. It’s very y.”

Her cheeks burned of embarrassment. Dara lowered her head and pouted.  Yunho chuckled. He grabbed her hands and led her inside a cosy cottage.

Dara looked at their still entwined hands when they were inside. Yunho noticed and smiled cheekily at her.

“I want it this way.” He winked at her which made her cheeks even red as it already was. Then she pouted again.

“This place is very nice.” She answered instead due to embarrassment.

“Yeah. I relax here once in a while. It’s pretty much unreachable by fans.”

Dara nodded. “You own this place?” she asked.

“You could say that. It’s a gift from our big boss.” 

“Big boss?”

Yunho pinched her nose and said “It’s a resting place for me and my TVXQ brothers.”

“OOOh.” Her lips made a big “O” then she and added, “I wish YG would give us one too.”         

“Want something to eat?”

Dara nodded. She was about to go and sit at the chair near the balcony overlooking the sea but then Yunho pulled her along with him. She looked at him half questioning half blushing.

“Let’s make our food together.” he answered and even tightened his hold on her.

When they are in the kitchen, he was still holding her hands. Yunho noticed her looking at their knotted hands and he smiled at her. “Oops.”

He started cleaning and chopping the vegetables. While Dara just stood at one place looking at him fascinated. Then he stopped. “You’re doing it again.” He whispered.

“Eh?” Dara asked.

Instead of answering her, Yunho pinched her nose which made her pout.

“Can you me lend a hand with this?”

Dara stared at the thing Yunho was holding before shyly answering, “Actually, I don’t know how to cook.”

“I’ll teach you then,” he said as he pulled her into a back hug position. “It’s easy.” He instructed her. His is right hand guiding her how to chop while his left hand was holding the vegetable in place. 

“Ooh. It’s easy.” She agreed. “I think I can do this.”

Yunho left her and chopped another vegetable while heating the pan. He was doing great on the left corner. Just then Dara started messing up with the vegetable she is chopping. Yunho noticed it and pinched her nose.

“Should I help you with that?”

Dara went red with embarrassment. He pinched her on the nose again. “It’s okay. I’m here to teach you. Eh~”

He positioned himself at her back. His chest softly touching her. Their arms were touching whenever he guides her hands the proper way of chopping the vegetable. With his help, the vegetable was done in no time.

He went back to finish the dish and added the vegetable he and Dara chopped together. She looked at him amazed.

“Don’t” Yunho pinched her on the nose again.

“Eh~” she pouted.

He s his arms around her shoulder, “Shall we eat?”

She was nodding when she noticed the ramyun on the cabinet. He looked at what she was looking. He smiled before asking, “Want that too?”

Dara smiled sheepishly and nodded.

“Will you help me fix the table while I cook the ramyun for you?”

Dara nodded her head excitedly.

“Aigoo!” he pinched her on the cheeks yet again. And she chuckled heartily.

 

The sight from the balcony was very soothing. The ocean wave creates a very relaxing sound as it hits the shore. The cool wind was blowing mildly kissing both their cheeks. Also the afternoon sun spread its crimson light across the sky; its rays glittered on the ocean and along the shore.  

They both savoured the view while eating. Just then Yunho stopped eating. He fished something from his pocket and before Dara knew it, she heard a click.

Dara pouted. “You took a picture?”

Yunho nodded and chuckled. “It’s quite....” he purposely stopped to intrigue her.

And she did. “Yunhossi...” she begged.

He smiled. And temptingly showed her the picture only to hide it again when she almost saw it. This time she whined and chased Yunho, giving her best shot to get a hold of the phone but he was too tall for her. She jumped and jumped. Unconsciously, she was already hugging him. Holding on to his broad strong shoulders to reach the phone far above her head. She was whining whenever she fails. While this give him a heartily laugh.

 

“Are we interrupting something?” they heard a voice from the outside. It was Xiah. Obviously teasing them after seeing their quite affectionate position.

Changmin followed and faked a cough. While Jaejoong and Yuchoon seated themselves at the vacant seat simply looking mischievous but focused on doing their own thing. Eating the ramyun.

Yunho and Dara stopped joking around. She almost fell but Yunho’s big hands save her from it. And in a swift way, he traced his finger just above her lips to wipe the stains from the ramyun. It made Changmin and Xiah even more elated, earning them another teasing. It was then that Dara realized what was happening, her beloved ramyun was being attacked by Jaejoong and Yuchoon.

Without thinking twice, she went straight them. Then like a child, she demanded in a whining manner why they were eating HER RAMYUN?!

Confused, Jaejoong and Yuchoon looked at each other. While the other three was looking at them in amazement, especially at Dara’s cute reaction.

“Its...” Yuchoon stammered. 

“But you ate all my ramyun...” Dara was already teary eyed.

“We are going to cook you another one.” Jaejoong frantically offered seeing her reaction.

Yunho gave another heartily laugh. And pinched her nose. Dara pouted.

“Well...” Yunho scratched his head then continued, “You know, my girlfriend, Dara. Dara... my TVXQ brothers.” He said and wrapped his hands on her shoulder. Then he whispered, “I’ll just cook you another one.”