The Plot

Pieces of Lies

Krystal wandered around their town house. It was the same. It made her miss the old times. When she would pout bitterly whenever her older brother favors her unnie. But then she would smile again whenever they give her her favorite chocolate after some teasing. They were so happy then. Not until... she stopped her thoughts when she felt someone hug her from the back.

“Oppa.” she smiled and faced him to cup his face. “You look terrible.” she commented.

“Do I?” Yunho grinned and messed her hair.

“Yah! Not the hair.” She pouted. “Is the revenge for unnie taking a toll on you?” she asked while she comfortably seated herself at the sofa.

Yunho raised his brows. His face turned grim. “What do you know?” he asked.

“It’s not only your fight you know.” she answered nonchalantly.

“Krystal!” Yunho’s voice echoed from every corner of the room frightening Krystal.

“Some parts of it.” she confessed.

“Some parts of it?” he mimicked. “But how?” 

“I’ve read unnie’s diary that night before it happened, and when I ran at the rooftop I heard everything you talked about. Just like you, I swear to revenge.”

“Stay out of this.” he snapped.

“Why? I am also her sister. I also love her just like you.” she screamed.

“No. Just live your life. It’s already enough that I am living in the dark with vengeful heart. I don’t want you to live that way too.” he said with finality.

 

Krystal silently cried while admiring their family picture. Her smiling with Jessica and Yunho. She wiped her tears away. “Let’s go, mom and dad is waiting for us. And you don’t want unnie to get angry waiting it’s her death anniversary after all.” Yunho let out a sigh and followed her out.

“But, oppa, why is Musky here?” she asked which earned her a pinch from Yunho.

“I told you to stay out of it and just be mom and dad’s pretty little princess okay.”

“Ne oppa~” she pouted.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

‘Jessica Jung’ the tomb reads. Up until that moment, Yunho cannot accept it. His beloved sister has already passed away. He looked at his family. Krystal, his mom and dad. They all seemed to move on. And he has been living in the past for so long.

 

He closed his eyes shut. As he did, vivid memory of that fateful night came rushing into him.  Their little princess was crying badly and was spouting nonsense he could not comprehend. And when he thought he have already eased her pain somehow, she betrayed him and jumped to her death.

 

As if everything was in slow motion, their little princess slowly dropped like a Barbie doll. Her hair was dancing in every place as the air blew on it. And when he reached his hand to save her, it is when fast forward happened. Suddenly, she just crashed the ground so hard breaking all her limbs. Her blood stained the ground.

 

Yunho clenched his fist and bit his lips. I’ll make them cry princess just like what I promised. He whispered.

 

“Oppa.” Krystal woke him from his reverie. She gently squeezed his hand to comfort him.

“I think I’ll really take part in your revenge plan. I really really hate Dara now too.” Krystal added as they follow their parents to the car. And with just one glance at her, Yuhno know better than to argue with her. Her eyes say it all. She was dead serious. All he could do was sigh as everything went complicated. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N yay! This fic is finally down to four/five chapters!!!! Kyaaaaaaah~ and yeah the culprit of it all is Yunho. Remember the poll, Yunho won so yeah, he is the main love triangle. He’s a two faced character here, a loving and caring boyfriend of Dara, but a vengeful brother of Jessica. >.<