His Feelings

Pieces of Lies

The once silent and solitary rooftop has long gone and has already been in the past. It has already been invaded by the concerned 2ne1 and Bigbang gang. Dara was supposed to be contemplating about ‘J’ and her ‘sin’ when they appeared courtesy of Jiyong and just barge in ruining her ‘moment’.

 

Dara sighed looking at her friends. They were so into looking at her old photo album together with her year book. Instead of looking for ‘J’ they all seemed to be amazed at how she looked like way back then when she was a caveman and still a computer freak as what her brothers would call her. She pouted. It was all because of Yunho, Shinwa and FnLK. Watching their clips and stalking them made her like that.  

 

“Ajjuma!” she shouted. Jiyong was so into laughing at her pictures that she felt so embarrassed. “Were supposed to look for J and not make fun of my old self.” she sulked. She remembered being relieved when Haejin called her to tell that Jaejoong isn’t J. He may have a reason for revenge but he didn’t hatch it.

 

“Arasso.” Jiyong stifled his laughter. He moved to where she was seated and they browsed the photo album together. From time to time, he would ask about certain person from the picture. If she remembered doing something wrong with them. Or remembered Haejin being enemy with them. But every time, she would shook her head. 

 

“Someone said that we will find Dara noona here.” Everyone stopped with what they were doing and looked at the newly arrived gang, DSBK minus Yunho.

“Hey.” it was Yoochun. He seated himself comfortably beside TOP. And they were submerged into their own world.

“Noona, what are you doing?” it was Changmin. Dara looked up to him and catch a glimpse of Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled at her which made her somehow guilty of almost accusing the guy. So she awkwardly returned his smile.

“We are trying to find who the kidnappers of the twins’ are.” it was Jiyong.

“Is that a year book? Its Dara noona right?” Xiah excitedly asked and tried to take a look too.

“Noooooooo!” Dara screamed and grabbed all of the photo album and year book swiftly. “Kekeke.  These things are not helping so we should look for the culprit the other way.” she smiled nervously and gave it to Jiyong discreetly for him to hide safely which he so thankfully obliged.    

 “Hyung!!! Here.” Changmin waved frantically at his hyung.

Yunho gave the maknae a smile before going straight to where Dara was. He gave her a peck on the cheeks earning giggles from Bom and Minzy. While Jiyong and CL hid their frown.  

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“What a lousy penmanship.” Seungri commented at Changmin’s hand writing. He was not finished teasing the DSBK maknae and even read the content of what he was writing. “Dara noona fighting! Let’s find J!” Seungri shook his head.

Changmin pouted. “Yah!” he grabbed the letter from the playful Seungri. “I bet you’re hand writing’s bad too.” he snickered childishly.   

“Tsk! Tsk!” Seungri wiggled his forefinger on Changmin. “You don’t know what you are talking about.” Then he started writing the same one Changmin did.

Changmin laughed his heart out upon seeing his hand writing. “This is the worst hand writing I’ve ever seen.”

“Yah!” it was Seungri’s turn to pout. “It’s just cold out here.” He reasoned out. As if a light bulb suddenly enlightened him, he added menacingly, “I bet you haven’t seen how typewritten-like ‘our’ Top hyung’s penmanship is. It is PERFECT!” he exaggerated.  

“Oh yeah, I bet it’s not comparable to ‘our’ Yunho hyung.”

With that they both dashed to their beloved hyung and forced them to write something on the notebook. Both of the maknae received a smack on their head before earning their most priced handwriting of the hyungs.

“See” they chorused starting another set of banter.

Seungri’s eyes widen seeing the letter Yunho has just written for Changmin. Unconsciously, he snatched it away from the guy. “See. See. Even you found it oh so perfect.” Changmin teased. But Seungri was just too consumed at studying the letter.

“Changmin~ were going. Stop you’re childish games with Seungri.” it was Xiah dragging the poor maknae who can’t be stopped that even when he was already dragged away, he was still sending Seungri the I WON LOOK with matching sticking out of the tongue.

  

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Tomorrow it is.” Yunho whispered as a lady comfortably lied on his bare belly.

The lady stirred from her nap and pouted. “What’s with tomorrow?” she asked sweetly.

“It’s nothing K, you just sleep uhm~” he cooed her.

“Keisha~” she murmured and get up. She faced Yunho lovingly and traced his lips. But Yunho looked away.

“You’ve changed.” Keisha commented. “You’ve been cold to me you know.” she added almost tearing up.

He got up and fixed himself.

“Are you going to write that bloody letter again?” she nagged. He didn’t answer. He busied himself picking up her clothes. “You should go.” he coldly told her.

She couldn’t contain it anymore so she poured her heart out, “Honestly, what am I to you? A tool? Drinking partner? friend? I thought I am more than that. When you were heartbroken with Jessica’s death, I was there. When you needed someone to get you home when you’re so drunk, I was there. When you needed someone to mess up that concert, I did it. I did everything. I love you. And you know that! And here I am thinking that you love me too!!”

“I don’t know.” Yunho wearily answered raking his hair with his fingers. His unwanted tears falling from his eyes.

She cupped his face. He looked so vulnerable, she thought. Just like when his favorite and beloved little sister died. She gave him butterfly kisses on his face which he didn’t accept nor reject.  

“Can’t you just let it all go?” she pleaded. He didn’t answer. Instead he kept his eyes closed. “Can’t you just be the Yunho I love and the Yunho who love me?”

Finally, he opened his eyes to meet hers. “You know I can’t.”

She laughed hollowly. With every bit of bravery, she swallowed all the pride she had left and pleaded, “Then, when everything was done, can we go back to the old days?”

He remained silent and avoided her eyes. She felt her eyes watering. And her tears escaped. She smiled bitterly. She knew. She knew ever since the day he first tried to drown himself with wine after his first date with Dara. She knew he has started falling. Falling out of love from her and falling in love with Dara. But she hoped. That he’d immediately kill his feelings because of his hatred. But he wasn’t able to. She knew. She lost him. That night, she left him.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It will all end tomorrow princess. Yunho whispered. He closed his eyes to keep his tears from coming. “I’ll definitely break your heart and make you cry.” he bitterly shouted. Deep down he knew he too will be broken. But he doesn’t care anymore. Everything was for Jessica. And his promise.     

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

For all of the confusion, please re-read chapters 1-4 and I hope it will clear all the confusions! Yaaaay I'm actually replying and reading comments. kekeke, this authornim has never done that yet with my previous stories. thanks for the support and reading!!! Love love. ^_^