Promise

Pieces of Lies

 

He was so exhausted from the practise. It seems that their trainer wanted to tire them to death just to make them perfect their performance. He loitered around their kitchen stuffing his mouth with food until he felt full.

 

The hot weather enticed him to go and have some fresh air at their rooftop balcony. There he saw the very person that eases his tired and used body. However that day, that person seemed to be as tired as he is even just looking from the back silhouette.

 

That person was sobbing. She was crying.  From the back, he hugged her. “What happened?” he asked still hugging her from the back.

 

She wiped her tears and tried to be cheerful in front of him. “Oppa! How did your practise go?” she asked instead of answering his question.

 

“Aigoo. Why is our little princess crying?” he asked again.

 

He planted her a soft kiss on the cheeks and went to sit beside her. She smiled for him, but he can clearly see how miserable and pained she was. She cuddled next to him.

“Oppa, am I pretty?” she asked.

“Hmm...” he played with his chin as if thinking. But as soon as he does that she suddenly got up looking hurt.

“I am not really pretty am I?” she asked not looking back.

He pinched her cheeks. “Of course you are. You’re our princess.” he assured her.

 

She looked back again. And for a moment both of them looked at the sky blanketing them.

 

She broke the silence first. “Oppa, I think I’m inlove.” she burst out of nowhere.

He did not say a word waiting her to speak again. “But, I think that person doesn’t love me as much as I love him.” she sighed before continuing, “Today, I realised that.”

“It’s that good for nothing guys lose not yours.” he comforted her. But she was not finished yet.

 

Slowly, she walked towards the balcony. “My first love just dumped me today. I think he was just cool, but he really is cold.” Then she started sobbing again. “Oppa, don’t be a playboy like him.”

 

He stood up. He went to reach for her, to hug her, to assure her that her broken heart will slowly heal. That he was there to protect her.

 

She chuckled a bit. “She was so cold. How can she laugh like that? More than I hate him, I hate her.” then she begun to tremble.

 

“How can there be a person as cold and as heartless as them? Oppa, they... trampled me.  She should have known how I felt because we... she, she’s a girl too.”

 

Once he reached her, he hugged her so tight. “It’s going to be okay. Oppa is here.” He comforted her. At the moment he was furious and felt sorry for his little sister even though he can’t understand some parts of her outburst.  

 

She reached out for his face. “Oppa, mianhe.” She tiptoed and kissed him on the cheeks. While he stood there confused. She held out her hand gesturing a pinkie promise and forced her older brother lock with her hands too.

 

“What was that for?” he said in daze.

“Now you promise. You sealed it.” She stuck out her tongue playfully.

“I did not, you sealed it yourself.” He scratched his head using his free hand.

“Oppa, make them cry too.”

“Aigoo, let’s go. It’s cold here.” He said slowly made his way to the door.

 

When he felt that his sister did not follow, he looked back only to see his little sister jumping from the balcony. With all his might he tired to reach for his sister but failed miserably. That midnight, with his bare eyes, he saw his little sister falling from their rooftop.   

 

 

 

 

*waaaaah! thank you for voting. omo, i think my followers are increasing. I'm so happy. kkk. Thank you for reading and subscribing! ^_^

_and for the winner of the poll as the love triangle of our ever so lovable couple daragon

dugun~

dugun~

dugun~ 

It's U-know  vs. Jaejoong. Please spare with me if I add No Min Woo again. kkk. It;s not that he is my bias (my bias is Seungho TT TT) but my friend wanted NMW so I'll add him again for the next poll. Thank you. I hope to see your comments. *