The Wedding

Pieces of Lies

 

6 Years Later....

 

Everyone was happy. They were wearing their joyful faces. Among them, the happiest was the groom. He was patiently waiting for his beloved bride to arrive. Sharing the same feeling and happiness was his younger sister, Sandara.

 

Without his bride in sight, Dara was the prettiest of all. Her petite figure was accentuated by long flowing white dress. Her shoulder was bare revealing her milky white skin. And her eyes were sparkling every time she smiles. He never knew that her once alienated computer freak sister would look gorgeous after becoming an Idol. Of course, it runs on their genes. He himself was dashingly handsome.

 

Dara was smiling at every guest. Tailing her was Kwon Jiyong or more popular as G-Dragon, her label mate and sunbae. He was Dara’s for the wedding. He too looks as stunning as Dara. Even almost every guest that they would greet has mistaken them as couple. And every time that happens, Jiyong secretly loves it.

 

“Oppa, congratulations!” Dara greeted his brother who is getting more and more flustered as time pass by.

The siblings hugged each other. Then the boys greeted each other with a handshake.

“Oppa, are you nervous?” Dara teased.

“Hyung, you’re sweating a lot.” Jiyong added.

“Ya! These kids, who wouldn’t, bachelor days are over. I can’t believe I’m really going to tie the knot.”  Dara’s brother joked.

 

Just then, he received a smack on his head courtesy of Dara.

“Aigoo, don’t ever think of running away.” she pouted with her eyes turned into tiny slits.

“Arasso.” he replied eyeing Jiyong to drag his little sister somewhere not near him which the guy complied pleased.

“Yah! Jiyong I’m not done with my playboy brother yet.”

“Tone down. You’re making a scene.”

 

As soon as they were far from his brother, their label mates have also arrived including her band mates, 2ne1 and Bigbang. They greeted each other and as usual, the boys teased Jiyong and Dara. While the latter just shrugged her shoulder and pouted much to their disappointment.

 

However, amidst the positive aura of people at the wedding hall, it seems that one of them is not pleased at the occasion at all. Rather that person lurks outside with intense fury. 

 

 

 

 

*please vote. kkk. and hope to see your comments. ^_^  I'm timid to paste the poll here... so just return to chap 3 to vote. thank you.*