The One Rising Inside Her Heart

Pieces of Lies

 

 

“They are dating!?”  Jiyong almost shouted repeating Seungri’s blabber. He doesn’t want to believe it. He can’t believe it. He has been taking care of Dara since she started training. Also his feelings for her grew along the way.  He cherished it. And promised to confess when the time is right. Then the bastard, Yunho beat him to it.

 

There is nothing great about Yunho. He thought. He doesn’t have a great body... Jiyong shook his head at the thought; the guy has chiselled abs and full grown biceps. Unlike him, who have “ten pack abs”. His baby fats sticking in his stomach.

 

As a consolation, he told himself that he is more handsome than that guy. And he has y lips. And he is close with Dara. He got his spirits even low at the thought. Dara only sees him as a younger brother, a friend.

 

Dara still can’t believe it. She is dating TVXQ’s Yunho. Yunho. The guy with oozing charm. The leader of TVXQ.

 

Yunho smiled looking at Dara still gaping at him. He knows Dara is 4D but he did not expect that much. He has seen how weird and alienated Jaejoong acts, but this girl, Dara seems to be in a higher level. What amaze him more is that the pretty face in front of him behaves rather unsuited to her face.

 

“I might burn from your gaze.” he commented.  

Dara sheepishly bowed her head guilty.