Bossy - End

Traits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What? You heard me the first time.” Tiffany tried to be indifferent, like the words she just said were the normal ones.

 

“I heard you but I just needed to reconfirm that you indeed just asked me to kiss you like it’s the most normal thing in the world.” Taeyeon debated, hands wailing in the air while explaining.

 

“You cannot say you never expected me to say it one day. You brought this upon yourself anyway. Just for your info that in my usual days, I would go visit the club often and do fun activities but since I am incapacitated no thanks to you, it’s impossible for me to go clubbing with the casted wrist.” Tiffany sternly elaborated.

 

“All in all, I am ually frustrated, Taeyeon-ah. I could keep it up for days but weeks? Come on, I am practically dry here.” Tiffany added, ending the explanation to Taeyeon.

 

“But I am a woman, Fany.” Taeyeon said.

 

“I am not that blind not to see it but do I have another choice? I don’t have a boyfriend. And you too! How could you not get laid even once during your stay here?” Tiffany appointed her index finger right at Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Me?!”

 

“Yes, you! Are you ually healthy, Tae?” Tiffany’s voice sounded like a mockery.

 

“Of course I am! But different from you, ual activities are never on my top list! Work and friends are more important.” Tae argued, feeling slightly offended.

 

“Well, then it’s clear that we have different priorities. I too am a hard worker and yes, friends are important but can friends and work help me fulfilling my bed needs? The answer is no so quickly come here and kiss me.” Tiffany reminded. She moved her index fingers, giving obvious hint for Taeyeon to come closer.

 

“B-but I don’t know how to kiss a woman!” Taeyeon reasoned out, her heart beating abnormally. She was suddenly nervous for she was afraid of kissing another creature but a man whom she felt attracted to.

 

“Do you really think I have ever kissed a woman?! But just like I said, I have no other choice!!! Heck, I cannot even use my fingers to satisfy myself! The feelings are just not there because my dominant hand is useless at the moment.” Tiffany started to get angry. The longer Taeyeon tried to deny her, the more her pride was at stake.

 

Tiffany kept telling herself that it’s not a complete lie when she indirectly demanded Taeyeon to be responsible for the fact that she couldn’t go clubbing and have her fun. Although the main reason was probably that she wanted to know whether what Sunny said was true; whether she liked Taeyeon in not so normal way and she thought there’s no other option but to feel Taeyeon’s lips on hers, right?

 

The jealousy was there when she saw Taeyeon stood side by side with Junsu. The hatred appeared when she knew Taeyeon called Junsu first instead of her when her car broke down. The possessiveness made its statement when she wanted all of Taeyeon’s attention for her whenever they held meetings together with others. Yes, the hints were clear but she needed one more; she needed to know whether she would feel butterflies when Taeyeon touched her romantically or if her heart was about to explode when Taeyeon kissed her.

 

“Fine.” Taeyeon sighed and Tiffany tried hard not to scream in joy.

 

“But don’t expect it would be good.” Taeyeon added.

 

The seconds next were unexpected. Tiffany never knew that 3 seconds could feel like forever. It was like she was involved in a slow-motion movie. She could see how Taeyeon took one step forward; how Taeyeon brought her face closer that she could feel the air came out from Taeyeon’s nose and how the blonde’s breath was ragged. Now they were face to face and Tiffany witnessed how Taeyeon slowly closed her eyes and tilted her head a bit. It was getting closer; the moment where Tiffany would finally have a taste of the woman’s lips come.

 

Tiffany in reflex opened her lips a bit, welcoming the thinned pink lips of Taeyeon. Eventually, Tiffany could feel something soft landed on her lips, and undoubtedly, it was Taeyeon’s lips. Tiffany abruptly closed her lips, Taeyeon’s lips more onto her. Taeyeon was surprised but what could she do when suddenly a hand grabbed the back of her head and prevented her from pulling back?

 

“That’s not that bad, was it?” Tiffany asked after the kiss had ended.

 

“I don’t know how to explain how it felt.” Taeyeon looked away, blushed. It was the first time she ever kissed a woman and she hated how she couldn’t deny how she liked the texture of a woman’s lips or more like in this case, Tiffany’s lips. It was softer than any man she ever had kissed.

 

“Do you hate it?” Tiffany carefully asked; afraid of the outcome.

 

“I don’t.” Taeyeon honestly answered.

 

“Good. Then expect it to happen often in the future.” Tiffany smiled. She composed herself, leaning in and pecked Taeyeon right in the lips.

 

“Goodnight Taeyeon.” Tiffany turned around her heels and walked to her bedroom. She quickened her steps a bit, wanting to enter her room as fast as she could. Once she reached her bedroom, she hurriedly closed the door behind her.

 

“Oh My Goodness!! What do I do!? It feels so right and now I already missed her lips.” Tiffany plopped herself on the bed with her back touched the mattress first.

 

“My heart reacted too. What do I do?” Tiffany clenched her chest, feeling the heartbeat had increased its rate in a crazy way.

 

“And the taste.. it’s so good. I have kissed countless men and yet I never felt this way before. Moreover, she kissed me back. What does it mean? What have you done to me, Kim Taeyeon? Is this another misfortune event that you brought upon me?” Tiffany sighed while touching her lips; the place where Taeyeon had marked her and officially stirred her feelings.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was left in the living room. Instead of following Tiffany to the bedroom, she chose to stay there. She walked lifelessly to the couch and sat there. Her mind was blank that she didn’t know what to think or what to feel. The event that just took place was still unbelievable for her. It was so wrong but why she didn’t feel guilty about it? She was straight and she just kissed a woman but why she didn’t feel disgusted? She could have pushed Tiffany's shoulder and ended the kiss but why she kissed her back and reciprocated her lips’ movement instead? Her breath was heavy that she chose to lay down and think more thoroughly. She could become crazy just because of a kiss.

 

“What have I done?” Taeyeon face-palmed.

 

“What just happened? Why… Well, it’s true that she cannot do her things normally because of her wrist. And she too couldn’t go out have some fun due to that but.. But is she that frustrated that it’s okay to kiss a woman instead of a man?” Taeyeon wondered.

 

“Why did she kiss me that intensely? Is she that dense that she thought of a man when kissing me earlier? But then again, why do I feel offended? It’s not that I have feelings for her… Right?” Taeyeon frowned when she just realized she couldn’t answer the last question.

 

“Right…. or not.” Taeyeon messed up her hairs, feeling frustrated.

 

“Of course I don’t like her! What’s there to like about her anyway? She is rude, arrogant, demanding, bossy, and selfish. Nothing of her traits are likable.” Taeyeon told herself, more like persuading her inner self not to like Tiffany.

 

“I am straight I am straight I am straight. And this torture will end in less than 3 days now. Be strong, Taeyeon-ah.” Taeyeon hit her chest three times, telling herself that it will end soon.

 

Taeyeon suddenly jerked up from her position. She just realized how she would spend the night with the same woman she just kissed. She would sleep with Tiffany like any other night, right? Her inner self told her it’d be better to sleep on the couch because she still couldn’t believe she just kissed a woman but on the other hand, she wanted to see how Tiffany reacted after the kiss? Was it true that Tiffany was totally unaffected? She got up and chose the second option.

 

“Fany-ah?” Taeyeon peeked inside the room and found it empty.

 

“Ah, she must be in the bathroom.” Taeyeon assumed when she heard the sound of flowing water. She then sat on the edge of the bed and waited.

 

“Tae? Wake up.” Tiffany came out from the bathroom only using her towel covering important assets on her body. Her hairs were still wet and the water dripped from her hairs flew down from her collarbone until finally gone once it entered the cleavage. That’s what Taeyeon saw the moment she opened her eyes.

 

“Ah.. Yeah.” The poor blonde was shocked and in reflex jumped out of the bed.

 

“Relax. Are you that sleepy?” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“N-no. I am just tired I guess.”

 

“Then hurry up and go wash. After that, you can have a proper rest.” Tiffany smiled and left, walking to the standing mirror on the corner of the room. Taeyeon was about to compose her still soulless body when she glanced at the other woman in the room just to find her .

 

“What? It’s not like you haven’t seen me before.” Tiffany noticed the stare thrown at her. She gave a sly smile and didn’t bother to pick up her towel from the floor. Instead, she dragged her self to the cupboard.

 

“Y-yeah. I am just shocked. That’s all.” Taeyeon shook her head, trying to wash out the image before her. The jingling mounds, the bare that has perfect form, the front area that has covered with soft hair since she was busy lately and didn’t have time to help Tiffany shave it.

 

“Tae?” Taeyeon was still drowned in her wild imagination when she just acknowledged the woman she pictured was already standing before her and still .

 

“I AM SORRY!!” Taeyeon ran like she just saw a ghost. She didn’t forget to slam the bathroom door.

 

“I guess being in front of her works the magic. Well, it’s surely embarrassing but it’s worth it when I see her cute red face after.” Tiffany felt her own face was red. She gave her own cheeks a hit and shook her head. The smile was still apparent on her face.

---

 

“I think I am going crazy, Sooyoung-ah~” Taeyeon paced around inside her office room. She summoned her office mate and the tall woman just came when Taeyeon suddenly stated that she’s going crazy.

 

“What’s wrong? Did you hurt someone and that you’ve become a wanted criminal now?” Sooyoung being oblivious stood up as well and followed Taeyeon to pace around the room.

 

“Of course not!” Taeyeon stopped in her track and that made Sooyoung collided against her best friend.

 

“What the hell are you doing?” Taeyeon turned around and saw Sooyoung’s face was too close to her comfort, making her reminisce about the event last night.

 

“I followed you so you would have a friend to pace around.” Sooyoung shrugged. Taeyeon sighed and went back to her chair behind the desk.

 

“I have told you that I have injured our customer, right?” Sooyoung nodded her head.

 

“Ms. Tiffany Hwang.” Taeyeon hummed as a confirmation.

 

“I have told you as well that I have been staying with her since that incident as one of the ways to show my responsibility toward my careless doing? And it’s almost a month by now if not more. I don’t really remember the exact date.” Sooyoung only nodded her head, giving Taeyeon space to continue.

 

“I just have a hunch that she’s a party woman who spends her nightlife clubbing or have a romantic dinner with a gentleman and it turned out to be true. She just said it to me last night, telling me that because of her temporary handicap wrist, it’s not possible for her to have fun during weekends or even weekdays.”

 

“I see. It’s normal but, didn’t you say she would have it removed this weekend?” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“Then starting next week, she could go back to her normal life! Voila! I don’t see any problem that could be raised in your story.” Sooyoung judged.

 

“That’s what I thought until last night happened.” Taeyeon started to get serious and Sooyoung as a reflex straightened her back.

 

“What happened last night? You didn’t her, did you?” Sooyoung asked with unbearable expression; opened, eyes almost fell from its socket, and nostrils widened.

 

“Are you crazy or what?! Of course, I didn’t do that! I am normal for your info~” Taeyeon grabbed the book beside her and hit Sooyoung’s forehead with it albeit not that hard.

 

“I am not crazy! Didn’t you say that you’re the one who’s going crazy?” Sooyoung pouted while she was rubbing her head.

 

“Yeah, and I was so wrong to consult it with a crazier woman such as you.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“But seriously though, what happened?”

 

“She asked me to kiss her.”

 

“She what?!”

 

“I know right?!” Taeyeon clicked her fingers, feeling quite relieved to know that Sooyoung understood her situation.

 

“She asked that last night?” Taeyeon nodded vigorously.

 

“Damn! Why she must be the one to do that?! Now I have to turn in my 50 bucks to Sunny.” Sooyoung slumped down on her seat and Taeyeon frowned.

 

“What do you mean?! Did you put a bet on me!?”

 

“What? Come on, Tae! You have to admit that you look slightly manlier than Tiffany because the woman pays too much attention to makeup, dresses, lipsticks, and such while you.. You are cool with the manly aura surrounding you. You often wear an oversize shirt and pants.” Sooyoung explained casually.

 

“That doesn’t justify what you did to me.” Taeyeon retaliated.

 

“Besides, what more did you gossip behind my back, huh? And since when you became that close with Sunny?”

 

“That’s not the main problem here. It’d be too much of a hassle if I explained about my closeness with Sunny.” Sooyoung shrugged and Taeyeon couldn’t deny the reason so she just sighed.

 

“Right. So she reasoned out because of the incident I brought her that she couldn’t go and have her fun so I have to compensate for that. Thus, she was ually frustrated and needed to be kissed. Heck, does that even make any sense?” Taeyeon furiously said.

 

“Of course it makes sense. If before Tiffany managed to have at least once or twice a week and because of your carelessness she couldn’t longer do that, at least for a month; what do you think she’d become? You are lucky that she hasn’t jumped on you and asked you to satisfy her.” Sooyoung responded nonchalantly, like what Tiffany did was not beyond normal.

 

“Anyway, why you expressed this like it’s a huge problem? You were married once, Tae so kissing is clearly not a big deal for you.” Sooyoung added.

 

“I know, Soo. It’s not the kissing fact that I consider a problem. The reality that she is a woman and so am I is the matter I am talking about here. It cannot be judged as normal when two women kiss, right?” Taeyeon asked Sooyoung, full of expectation that the woman would agree with her but when the answer didn’t come right away, she looked up and wrinkled her eyebrows.

 

“What? It’s a modern era now, Tae. It’s not a bizarre thing to catch your best friend kissing with her best friend who happens to be also a woman. I won’t even think differently of you if you confessed that you have an attraction toward Tiffany. I have to admit she is very beautiful and charming plus the fact that she is fully equipped with an intelligent brain.” Sooyoung replied.

 

“So you think that my thought is archaic???!” Sooyoung chuckled before nodding her head.

 

“Do you like her, Tae?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“No, I don’t.”

 

“Then what’s the problem? You just need to comply with her request, whatever it is until her cast is removed and you’d be practically be freed from her disturbance.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“But I have promised her that I won’t leave her although her cast has been removed.”

 

“Like you’d share the apartment together?” Taeyeon nodded at the statement.

 

“Wow, not you are officially stated as crazy by Doctor Sooyoung.” The tall woman giggled as she was clapping her hands excitedly.

 

“Nothing is funny, Soo.” Taeyeon gritted her teeth, starting to lose hope and patience with the woman in front of her.

 

“Of course it’s funny when no problem is a huge problem just because of your exaggerating mindset.” Sooyoung retorted.

 

“Does Tiffany even confess to you that she likes you?” Taeyeon shook her head, unsure of what Tiffany felt toward her and how she reacted with the kiss they just shared last night.

 

“See, you don’t like her and she doesn’t confess to you. Actually, there is no problem here.”

 

“You know what the huge problem is?! It’s the fact that I don’t mind kissing her! The unbelievable reality that I don’t hate being kissed by her and I even kissed her back! Plus how curious I am to kiss her again as soon as possible because I kept thinking last night about how soft her lips are; how different it is to kiss a woman than kiss a man! It’s driving me nuts, Soo!” Taeyeon desperately expressed, almost yelled due to her frustration. She was lack of sleep last night and she could only lose her soberness when the sun almost up.

 

“Is it lust or is it something more?” Sooyoung turned serious. She just knew the time to joke was up. She had known Taeyeon for years and regarded her as more than a mere office mate. She was her best friend who was always there during her ups and downs.

 

“I seriously don’t know, Soo. One thing I know for sure is,, it scares me. It makes me afraid because I am craving for more, because deep inside I wish she would ask me to kiss her again today.” Taeyeon sighed and gave her forehead a massage.

 

“Do you think it happens because somehow you too are ually frustrated, Tae?”

 

“No, Soo. I am never the one who is a ert. I survive without for months. You know that.” Taeyeon answered and Sooyoung hummed, agreeing with the statement.

 

“You were confident when you said you don’t like her but now.. You are going crazy because you want to kiss her some more but at the same time you don’t agree when I said it’s caused by lust.” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“That’s why I said to you that I am crazy.”

 

“You know what I think of your situation, Tae?”

 

“What?”

 

“You are gay for her.”

 

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon immediately slammed the table as a reflex for her shock.

 

“I just said it. You like her. Yes, you are not lustful when it comes to others, even to Junsu but you are greed when it comes to Tiffany. You keep thinking of her although in this case only about her lips you cannot deny that you are curious how would it feel to explore her other assets aside from her lips.” Sooyoung carefully said.

 

“I.. I..” Taeyeon became speechless.

 

“It’s okay, Tae. You don’t need to clarify it now. Take your time to think thoroughly.” Sooyoung smiled sincerely.

 

“How could you say that it’s okay? You just confirmed that I am gay no matter whom I gay for! I am straight, Soo! And never once I hoped to be a gay woman! I want to remarry someday and have my own family.” Taeyeon exasperatedly remarked.

 

“You can always build a family and get married even when your lover is a woman instead of a man, Tae.” Sooyoung reassured.

 

“Still.. It’s not right. My family taught me that a woman has to marry a man and vice versa.”

 

“The one who will carry on with the family life is you, not your parents.” Sooyoung replied.

 

“None of Tiffany’s traits is likable. How could I like her?”

 

“Well, that’s the question you need to answer on your own.” Sooyoung’s declaration caused Taeyeon’s heart to havoc.

 

“How can I answer that?” Taeyeon let out another sigh.

 

“I don’t know, Tae. I truly don’t know. But if I were you, I would use the remaining 2 days to find out about my feelings for her. I mean, she will demand more kisses if not more, right? Utilize the chance well. Does your heart flutter when you feel her lips on yours? Does your heartbeat rate increase when she kisses you passionately? Do your hands have a mind on their own that it wants to move and touch other places like her waist and shoulder?”

 

“I will leave now, Tae. Just remember, you are gay or not won’t change my point of view about you and I am sure your closest people would think likely as me. No worries, okay?” Sooyoung stood up, winked her eye, and chose to leave Taeyeon alone.

 

“Do I really like her?” Taeyeon still couldn’t believe it even until now. She took a deep breath and swiveled her chair toward the big window behind her working desk.

 

“I am doomed. If it turns out that I truly like her, what should I do? And what if she doesn’t like me that way?”

 

“You are totally doomed, Kim Taeyeon. Rest in Peace.” Taeyeon messed up her hairs and kept sighing for the rest of the day.

---

 

Tiffany was daydreaming from since she entered her office room until almost lunchtime. She didn’t even realize that she had passed the previous 3 hours being lost in her own musing. The smile on her lips decorated her face almost the whole day she was at work. Her mind was running wildly, to the event that occurred last night. Taeyeon and her kisses. Taeyeon and her clumsiness. Taeyeon being cute when she was shy. Taeyeon, Taeyeon, and Taeyeon. Oh since when Taeyeon affected her life like this? She had no idea but she didn’t dislike it.

 

“Someone is being happy I see.” Tiffany hurriedly pursed her lips but of course, it’s too late because Sunny had seen the smile faster.

 

“What brings you here?” Tiffany cleared , intending to return to her professional attitude.

 

“This.” Sunny showed Tiffany the documents.

 

“What is that?”

 

“The documents that haven’t been signed since this morning. I need your approval to proceed with the tender process.” Sunny walked closer and sat across Tiffany.

 

“Oh Lord! I am sorry, Sunny-ah. I totally forgot.”

 

“It’s okay. Who can blame you when it’s clear that something or more like someone has occupied your concentration since this morning.” Sunny smirked.

 

“I will sign it now. Wait longer. I need to do a quick review.” Tiffany ignored the teasing and retrieved the documents from Sunny’s hand.

 

“What happened last night?” Sunny asked as she was watching Tiffany wear her glasses and started to read the document.

 

“I don’t understand what you’re insinuating.”

 

“Oh, so the kiss didn’t happen?” That stopped Tiffany from reading further.

 

“Who told you?” Tiffany was known as the one who could get emotional easily and it was also acknowledged that whenever she was mad, her logic would be shut down by her emotion.

 

“Ah, so it did happen.” Sunny giggled.

 

“It didn’t.” Tiffany avoided the stare and looked down again, pretending to reread the document despite her shattered focus thanks’ to Sunny’s sudden question.

 

“No wonder you’re smiling throughout the day. Didn’t you feel your teeth dry?” Sunny teased for more.

 

“If you are here only to mock me then you can go back to your desk. I will have my secretary hand this document to you once I am done.”

 

“Oh come on, Tiff. I was the one who realized first how it’s possible for you to fall for her. The last thing you can do to me is to share the story. I promise I won’t tease you again. Please?” Sunny represented her two fingers to Tiffany. The latter observed Sunny, ensuring herself that Sunny wouldn’t back out from her statement.

 

“Fine. You are right. I asked her to kiss me. I only have 3 days left and should I follow my pride, I probably had lost my chance so I adhered to your advice and bet on my pride to do that. You cannot imagine how embarrassed I was!” Tiffany shook her head. Her cheeks became pink again just thinking of what she said to Taeyeon last night.

 

“And? How does it feel?”

 

“It feels nice. It’s wrong for me to say this, right? I know..” Tiffany sighed.

 

“But I cannot lie and say that it’s not worth it. Perhaps it’s just because her lips are softer than any man I have ever kissed. She has thin lips anyway.” Tiffany shrugged her shoulder, put more defense to her not so whole heart.

 

“Will you kiss her again given the chance?”

 

“Maybe. I am not sure. The kiss last night is not enough to clarify my feelings.” Tiffany said.

 

“Do you think if you kiss her again, you would be succeeding in confirming your feelings for her?”

 

“Perhaps?”

 

“So you are not sure. I heard from Sooyoung that Junsu would confess his feelings for her tonight.”

 

“WHAT?! HE CANNOT DO THAT!!” Tiffany stood up from her chair and hit the table, causing a loud sound. If the room wasn’t that sound-proof, maybe other employees would have barged in by now and asked what had happened?

 

“You like her, Tiff. Admit it.” Sunny grinned; the expression that made Tiffany wanted to punch her friend right in the face.

 

“You lied?!!” Tiffany screamed and Sunny could only grimace with the volume of voice.

 

“Well, isn’t obvious now that you indeed like her?”

 

“As I said; I don’t know, Sunny. Isn’t it wrong to have these kinds of feelings for a woman instead of a man?” Tiffany weakly sat back on her chair; like her energy had been drained out from her life.

 

“If you ask me, I would say that it’s not wrong. It is never wrong when it comes to love, Tiff; no matter what gender or who you love, if the feelings are pure then it’s right.” Sunny smiled.

 

“Love?”

 

“Or like as for now.” Sunny chuckled.

 

“Do I really like her?” Tiffany asked more to her own self.

 

“You’re still not sure?”

 

“I am afraid to know the answer. What if she doesn’t like me?” Worries were clearly written on Tiffany’s face.

 

“First you need to understand your own feelings for her. Have you?”

 

“I do and yes, I like her. It’s hard not to like her when she practically has every trait that I want in my future lover.” Tiffany sighed before finally admitting her attraction to Taeyeon.

 

“What is your favorite Disney movie?” Sunny randomly asked.

 

“Beauty and The Beast?” Tiffany raised one eyebrow with the random question yet answered nonetheless.

 

“Tale as old as time~ True as it can be~ Barely even friends then somebody bends unexpectedly~” Sunny intentionally emphasized the ‘bends’ word.

 

“Just a little change~ Small to say the least~ Both a little scared neither one prepared ~ Taeyeon and Fany~” Sunny ended the song she sang and clapped her own hands.

 

“Haha. Very funny~” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t you think the song represents you and Taeyeon the best?” Sunny teased further.

 

“Shut up, Sunny. You are not helping, thank you.”

 

“Hear me out, Tiff. If you like her, show it to her. Make her understand your true motives; elaborate to her that what you seek is a serious relationship; no hidden story.” Sunny wisely said.

 

“But I have put my pride at stake when I asked her to kiss me! How could I offer my pride further by indirectly courting her?!” Tiffany complained, totally unaccepted of Sunny’s advice.

 

“Listen. She is a dense woman and I am sure you have realized it by now.” Tiffany mentally agreed with Sunny.

 

“I believe she wouldn’t disregard you as an easy woman just because you would be the one to woo her or more like persuading her to court you. Use your charm; take advantage of your beauty and seduce her. I didn’t say you need to ‘seduce’ her in bad terms but well whatever suits you the best.” Sunny spoke.

 

“She is not a ert if that’s what you meant.”

 

“Doesn’t mean she can resist your charm.” Sunny replied.

 

“I won’t go that far, Sunny! I still have my dignity!! How could you ask me to offer my body to her just to make her understand my motives?! What if she thought of me as a instead of a woman who has a huge crush on her?!” Tiffany’s rage became uncontainable.

 

“Relax, Tiff. I didn’t say anything, okay? You were the one who assumed it that way. I bet my one-month salary that she would reciprocate your feelings. After all, who could reject the charm of my best friend?” Sunny wagged her eyebrows. She wasn’t afraid at all with her friend since she had known her for over a decade. Maybe normal people would run away once she was faced with a mad Tiffany but not her.

 

“I don’t know, Sunny-ah. I was never a person who showed my interest to someone whom I like. Heck, I never liked anyone first! Usually, it would be the latter that showed his attraction and made me realize that he actually had feelings for me. What do I do now?” Tiffany sighed, giving up on her seemed a hopeless situation.

 

“Test her. She complied when you asked her to kiss her. Now another task would be, will she undertake the assignment if you asked her to do more than just kissing?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow, waiting for Sunny to explain what she meant.

 

“If she did then there’s a possibility that she did not because only you asked her to, but because she secretly wanted to. Do you get what I mean?” Sunny confirmed and as the shorter woman guessed, Tiffany shook her head innocently.

 

“Sighed. Kissing is the very first step of a relationship, right?” Tiffany nodded.

 

“But what about more? You couldn’t possibly want to fondle, caress, and something more intimate to that person if you were asked to, right? Even though you have done a huge calamity toward her life?”

 

“Of course not. I wouldn’t even kiss you, Sunny, no matter how big the issues I had caused you.” Tiffany grimaced, couldn’t imagine doing things beyond the limit with her best friend.

 

“That’s what I am saying. If Taeyeon didn’t have anything special to you, she would reject your crazy request even in the nicest way possible.” Sunny concluded.

 

“But we are talking about Taeyeon here; like the kindest woman, you could ever found in Korea. She could comply and still doesn’t have special feelings for me.” Tiffany argued.

 

“Then it’s your duty to ensure that her feelings would be diverted during your ‘special’ time with her.” Sunny giggled.

 

“Yah! ert!! I never said that I would ask her to sleep with me!?” Tiffany blushed.

 

“Your expression said otherwise though.” Sunny stuck out her tongue at her best friend.

 

“And what if she rejected me right on the spot?” Tiffany neglected the remark and changed the topic.

 

“That wouldn’t happen. I bet my salary on it!” Sunny confidently stated.

 

“Fine. Don’t be surprised if your salary is taken away by me next month.”

 

“Meanwhile, good luck Tiff! I really hope you can end up with Taeyeon despite the fact that she is a woman. She is a good person and suits you much better than those random men you ever slept with.” Sunny got up and offered a smile before she took the signed documents and exited the room.

 

“Taeyeon-ah. What have you done to me?” Tiffany sighed, seeing the door closed by her best friend. She then checked her phone and found there’s a message from Taeyeon, asking whether she wanted to have lunch together or not. Momentarily, her worries vanished as she quickly replied yes to her crush.

---

 

“Have you waited long?” Tiffany got into the car and saw the woman she missed the most since this morning.

 

“Nope. Only been here for 5 minutes when you came.” Taeyeon turned her head and smiled, totally unexpected that she would be immediately kissed albeit the kiss was not longer than 5 seconds.

 

“I am sorry. The elevator was crowded so I had to wait longer than usual until I could get in.” Tiffany remarked and again Taeyeon smiled, obviously trying to hide her hammered heard and wish Tiffany wouldn’t be able to hear it.

 

“It’s fine. Western?”

 

“I am craving for Japanese actually. Sushi is more specifically.” Tiffany said.

 

“Oh, that’s good because thanks’ to the weather, I want to eat cold noodles now. I think I know a good Japanese restaurant nearby.” Taeyeon then started her engine and carefully stepped on her gas pedal.

 

The journey to the restaurant filled with their casual and light chatting; the situation like Tiffany never initiated the kiss and as if Taeyeon’s heart could beat normally. Both of them wore their own masks which of course didn’t help them in knowing their true feelings for each other. In mere 10 minutes, they had reached the restaurant thanks’ to the light traffic.

 

“How’s work today?” Taeyeon started the conversation after they had done ordering.

 

“Nothing unusual. How is yours?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter