Dense - Bossy Epilogue

Traits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been around 7 months since they started officially as lovers and both Tiffany and Taeyeon couldn’t be happier with the upgraded status attached to their hearts; from strangers to lovers. Fighting was unavoidable and it could be considered normal to have a fight and argument every now and then, as long as at the end of the day they would still end up cuddling and giggling over the silly reason that made them got mad at each other.

 

However, it’s not easy to adapt and accept every trait that your lover possessed, moreover when the trait was the kind of behavior that you didn’t like from the very beginning. Like how Tiffany often ordered Taeyeon to do this and that or how dense Taeyeon was that almost every hint that Tiffany threw couldn’t be caught by Taeyeon. Those two traits were the things that were hardest to be accepted by each party. Love had always been the reason they reconciled at the end but the question would be, until when?

 

“Taeyeon-ah~ Wake up!” Tiffany nudged Taeyeon’s arm slightly harder. Yes, Tiffany couldn’t really blame Taeyeon when she was the culprit who made Taeyeon barely got enough sleep last night, no thanks to her high deprive.

 

“Ugh.” The later groaned and moved a bit that made the blanket was lifted upward, letting Tiffany able to take a peek of the smooth thighs of her lover. Tiffany just finished bathing and was still wrapped in her bathrobe while Taeyeon was still bare since last night.

 

“Come on~ We need to work. It’s almost 7.”

 

“WHAT!?” Taeyeon immediately got up, her brain cell returned to work in a rush. She tilted her head to the opened window just to flinch her eyes. Indeed, the sun was up and she was on the verge of being late to work

 

“Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” Taeyeon cutely rubbed her eyes.

 

“I have been trying to wake you up since an hour ago but you didn’t bother to even move.” Tiffany shrugged. She went to the cupboard to choose the perfect work attire for today.

 

“Can we not go to work today? I still feel tired. My joint aches.” Taeyeon reasoned out.

 

“It’s up to you if you don’t want to go to work today but I have an important meeting that I need to attend.” Tiffany replied. She let down the bathrobe that slowly but sure, the beautiful and subtle back was shown before Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“But I wanna be with you. What’s more important than being with your lover for the whole day?” Taeyeon removed the blanket and went to Tiffany, hugging her from behind as she left sweet kisses on the latter’s bare shoulder.

 

“As much as I want to be with you, business is business Tae. I couldn’t possibly become unprofessional just because I follow my lust and needs to be with you, right?” Tiffany unclasped the protective arms from her waist and turned around.

               

“But you are the one who tired me out last night. How many rounds again that hmpff-“ Tiffany quickly muffled Taeyeon’s mouth with her palm.

 

“I know I am at fault here but you cannot completely blame me. It’s partially your mistake that you never spare time to pay a visit to the gym and workout. You become tired easily. Good thing you have magic hands and tongue. If not, I wonder how more tired you would be while trying to satisfy me.” Tiffany lover and stuck out her tongue.

 

“Fine. And don’t blame me in the future if the result of my workout is able in making you 3 times in merely 15 minutes.” Taeyeon bragged.

 

“We’ll see about that. Now I need to get going. Are you sure you don’t want to go to the office today?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“I don’t think so. I just need to call in sick for today. Besides, it’s been months since the last time I asked permission from my office not to go to work.” Taeyeon smiled. She leaned in and kissed Tiffany as the woman complied and kissed back, only to withdrew her lips after seconds.

 

“Hmmpph. Morning breath!” Tiffany wrinkled her nose.

 

“You need to be kissed as often in the morning so you can adapt to the specific smell of my morning breath.” Taeyeon laughed.

 

“Yah! Never! You dirty ahjumma~” Tiffany hit Taeyeon’s shoulder while Taeyeon laughed louder.

 

“Fine, you go and get ready. I will prepare your breakfast.” Taeyeon smiled. She caressed Tiffany’s cheek and smiled warmly. Tiffany nodded her head.

 

“Tae, wait!” Taeyeon halted on her step and waited.

 

“I love you. Thank you for being so considerate.” Tiffany said and kissed Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“I love you too and it’s been my pleasure to make you happy.” Taeyeon smiled and patted her head.

 

Well, that’s the example of them being lovey-dovey at the beginning of the busy and hectic day. Unfortunately, sometimes the remaining time of the day wasn’t as beautiful as the beginning one. As time went by and their real habits emerged from the inside of them, the treatments and results would be different. Well, they were happy knowing their loved one was the very first thing they saw the moment they opened their eyes but when they were no longer there physically and all that’s left was only communication through chatting and phone call, things would be converted into a less happy moment.

 

“Tae, your phone will explode at any moment. Why didn’t you pick up the phone? It’s Tiffany, isn’t it?” Sooyoung was sitting in front of Taeyeon discussing work matter and she had paid attention to the ringing phone that couldn’t be stopped for the past half an hour

 

“Yeah it’s her.” Taeyeon flipped the phone so the screen would be covered by the table surface.

 

“So why not picking it up?” Sooyoung asked again.

 

“Well if she didn’t come home drunk last night, I would have picked it up.” Taeyeon said as she pretended to be busy, typing things on her laptop.

 

“Oh what happened? Besides, it’s not like it’s the first time it happened so why would you be angry like now?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

 

“Aren’t you here to talk about the improvements for the discrepancy you found on quality deliverable to our customer?” Sooyoung innocently nodded her head.

 

“Then why are we discussing my private life?” Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows. She kept her expression stoic and serious.

 

“Because I care. It’s the longest time you’re being angry at her.” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“And I wouldn’t be this angry if she didn’t break her promise to me! I have clearly told her that she couldn’t be drunk when I am not around. But she didn’t even heed my advice!” Taeyeon slammed her hand on the table and Sooyoung swore she never saw Taeyeon this scary before.

 

“Actually, what happened, Taeng? You know we have done the discussion and we have reached the agreement to add more personnel on-site so enough with the work matter. I am your friend and I care about your wellbeing.” Sooyoung carefully stated.

 

“She asked my permission to come home late last night and again, I have reminded her not to drink too much. When you’re drunk, you lost your sanity and logic that you didn’t know what you have done the moment you are being a drunkard just to feel regret once you have become sober again.” Sooyoung listened and let Taeyeon continued.

 

“She said it was the director’s birthday yesterday so it’s impossible for her not to come. She got a point so I said yes. She also said she would drink adequately so she wouldn’t be drunk. I didn’t really know what happened after that because she didn’t reply to my latest message. It was already one am and I asked her when she would go home. The last time she replied to me was at 11 pm. I was worried.”

 

“Exactly at 2 am, she went home. She couldn’t even walk properly that there were two men helping her to proceed to the front door and ring the bell. She collapsed as soon as she saw me so I carried her to bed. As much as I hate how she broke her promise, I still couldn’t ignore her so I changed her clothes and chose to leave. I slept in the hotel last night to think.”

 

“Don’t tell me you’re thinking of breaking up?” Sooyoung saw a horror face.

 

“I don’t know, Soo. Maybe my life is too boring since I live my life too normally. I don’t drink. I don’t like clubbing or partying. My friends are numbered. But that’s just how I am. Even until now, I have no idea why she could fall for me. I mean, look at her.” Taeyeon paused and inhaled deeply.

 

“She is gorgeous; very pretty and physically attractive. She is smart and she is very friendly plus humble. She is everything that I am not and can’t ever be. What does she see in me anyway?” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“You know she can say the same thing about you. Normal people want to have a girlfriend like her; famous, smart, rich, friendly, a social butterfly, likes clubbing and such but how about being a wife? I personally think no man or woman wants to have a lover like that to be their wife.” Sooyoung honestly said.

 

“Do you think so?” The taller woman nodded her head confidently.

 

“That’s why I am sure she is being afraid, worried, and anxious by now. She fears you would want to break upon her. Thus, she kept trying to reach you through phone calls and messages. I bet she spent her day crying in your sharing bedroom since she realized what wrong she had done. Do you not pity her?” Sooyoung questioned.

 

“I.. I love her but she has gone too far this time. Wait. Let me show you what adds my anger toward her.” Taeyeon scribbled with her laptop and finally turned it around, showing Sooyoung the picture that was taken last night. Tiffany was inside the picture, being kissed by a man. The kiss was on her cheek but Sooyoung understood that it was improper for a taken woman like her to be kissed freely, moreover in the pub.

 

“I see. But you do realize she couldn’t control herself when that occurred, right?” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“And I also understand that it wouldn’t happen if she didn’t drink too much.” Taeyeon added.

 

“Cool down your emotion first and take action only when you’re calm enough. Don’t do things you would regret later, Taeng. That’s all I can say.” Sooyoung stood up and tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“I know, Soo. That’s why I avoided her. Because I don’t want to say words that would only hurt her. I love her you know.” Sooyoung smiled hearing the statement.

 

“I know and I trust you. Just don’t go anywhere later, okay? I am afraid she hasn’t eaten since this morning.”

 

“Will do, Soo. I too am worried for the same reason. She is stubborn at times.” Taeyeon nodded gratefully and watched Sooyoung got out of her office room.

 

“What should I do with you, Fany-ah?” Taeyeon talked to herself.

---

 

Taeyeon didn’t spend even a minute past 5 pm at work. She hurriedly gathered all her belongings and briskly walked to the parking area. She couldn’t lie to herself that she was worried about her lover. She had read the messages sent by Tiffany and most of them contained apology words while some pleaded her not to break up with her because of her silly mistake. Taeyeon didn’t reply intentionally, wanting to just talk and meet her in person later.

 

She spent half an hour driving while thinking of what to do and what to say to Tiffany once she reached home. She missed her badly and yet she still felt disappointed and angry for Tiffany’s behavior last night. It’s not that bad knowing she was out with good friends and the worst thing didn’t happen, but what if she was alone and.. Taeyeon couldn’t even imagine that far.

 

“Fany-ah. I am home.” Heavy steps were heard and seconds, after she had to balance herself for Tiffany, jumped on her, caught her on guard.

 

“I am so sorry. I was wrong. I was the worst lover but I swear I didn’t know how it could happen. You know that I am not a cheap woman and there’s no way I would let him kiss me even on the cheek. I love you. I swear I only love you and I never once cheated on you!” Tiffany cried on her shoulder and at that moment, she knew she just lost a game. She didn’t have the heart to see her more suffer than she already was.

 

“You have broken your promise, Tiff. You came home drunk. You were brought by your friends and who knew what happened in the car during your travel home?” Taeyeon pulled back and lifted her hands, brushing Tiffany’s tears.

 

“I am so sorry. My clothes were still intact when I reached home, right? I am so gonna kill them if-“

 

“Your clothes were intact last night.” Taeyeon cut off.

 

“But my heart is not.” Tiffany’s eyes widened and tears rapidly came out from her already red eyes.

 

“Wh-what do you mean?” Tiffany asked, stammered.

 

“How can I trust you that this kind of thing will not happen again? What if I am out of town and you went out clubbing and drunk again. What would happen by then?” Taeyeon remarked. She too was about to cry; imagining Tiffany inside someone else’s arms already made her heart clenched.

 

“I swear yesterday would be the last time I went clubbing without you. No matter what the occasion would be, I wouldn’t go to the club anymore without you. Please give me a chance, Tae? I love you. I couldn’t lose you just because of my foolish mistake.” Tiffany begged, more tears flew down her cheeks.

 

“How can I trust you? The last time you told me, you wouldn’t be drunk when I wasn’t around but if you stick to your promise, yesterday wouldn’t happen and we’re not fighting by now.” Taeyeon breathed deeply. She removed her shoes and walked passed Tiffany, letting the brunette to contemplate about her sin.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.” The woman tilted her head, responding to the caller.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You are not breaking up with me, are you?” Tiffany still with tears in her eyes slowly approached.

 

“Of course not. I am angry with you, yes that’s confirmed but at the same time, I am in love with you. I am just disappointed, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon calmly told Tiffany.

 

“I am so sorry. I promise you last night would be the last time. What should I do to regain your trust?” Tiffany asked desperately.

 

“Walk the talk. That’s all I ask.” Taeyeon finally smiled. She needed to indirectly admit that somehow Sooyoung’s statement about the difference between wife and girlfriend earlier had opened her eyes. Seeing Tiffany before her eyes had confirmed it the woman looked so worried with her disheveled condition and clothes.

 

“Thank you, Taetae. I promise you that I wouldn’t disappoint you anymore; that I wouldn’t betray you with my foolish mistake again in the future.” Tiffany finally could breathe in relief. She hugged Taeyeon and this time, Taeyeon hugged her back.

 

“I know it’s not easy to leave your habit and fix yourself to be a better person but if you want to level up our status, we need to change for the better, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany’s back.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well, it’s not now but I assume one day we would want to make ourselves official, right? Become wives perhaps?” Taeyeon asked with an unsure expression, being embarrassed, and all.

 

“Of course, Taetae! I will eagerly fix my bad traits and be a good wife for you in the future.” Tiffany smiled widely that her eyes formed a crescent moon.

 

“Thank you. I wouldn’t ever want to trade you for anything in this world. You are indeed the best for me. I love you so much.” Tiffany palmed Taeyeon’s face and carefully kissed her. When Taeyeon didn’t avoid her lips, she composed herself and deepened the kiss.

 

“I love you too. Let’s change for the better, hmm?” Tiffany nodded her head at the remark.

 

They returned to normal and this time Tiffany didn’t break her promise. She never once visited the night club without Taeyeon standing beside her. She too had changed for the better; she proudly admitted Taeyeon as her lover and introduced her to most of her close friends. Some accepted her while some called her names. Tiffany didn’t mind. As long as Taeyeon was still there, she wouldn’t bother to spend her time just to worry about friends she didn’t care about.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon who used to be shy, little by little tried to change and accept Tiffany just the way she was. She was happy knowing that Tiffany didn’t feel embarrassed for having a woman as her lover. Although there are a price and consequence for every action and one of those was having her position as the Project Manager for Tiffany’s project taken away. She was still a Senior Manager but she wouldn’t longer be responsible for anything related to Tiffany.

 

They became a couple who would be envied by others. They were beautiful and it was like they were indeed created for each other. Until now, Sunny still couldn’t understand how in the earth Taeyeon could adapt to Tiffany’s unique and demanding behavior while Sooyoung failed to comprehend why Tiffany could fall in love with a dense and insensitive person like Taeyeon. Well, as Tiffany would always say that if you’re not Taeyeon and you’re not her, then you wouldn’t understand how they could become inseparable like that.

---

 

Maybe the problem related to Tiffany and her addiction to alcohol and dancing in the club had ended just like that, but unluckily things were not the same with Tiffany when it came to Taeyeon’s insensitivity. Tiffany knew Taeyeon had always been a straightforward person, meaning that when she wanted Taeyeon to do something, she only needed to ask her directly because being shy and play with words wouldn’t take her anywhere.

 

But Tiffany got her pride and she always wanted to be called the real woman in the relationship. Yes, it’s true that both of them were women but since Tiffany liked pink and she always paid more attention to her feminine dresses and heavy make-up, she appointed Taeyeon as the man in the relationship. Taeyeon was never one to pay too much attention to such details so she just let Tiffany choose whichever role she was interested in.

 

“Taeyeon-ah!” Taeyeon looked up and sighed seeing her troublemaker friend.

 

“Not now, Soo. I am busy no thanks to your carelessness in erasing the file I was working on yesterday.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“Actually that’s exactly the main reason I am here. When was the last time you saw the date on the calendar?” Sooyoung giggled and playfully came closer to Taeyeon.

 

“I don’t remember. What is it? I don’t have all day long just to guess your unimportant question.” Taeyeon firmly said. However, it didn’t mean the friend her would exit her office room just like that.

 

­

“Well, you would be thankful to me later, Tae. Tiffany would have her birthday 10 days from now. I don’t know how old she would be though.” With that, Taeyeon’s fingers freeze on spot. She quickly grabbed the standing calendar book on her table.

 

“Crap! I totally forgot! Duh, what should I give her?! I didn’t even have enough time to think it through.” Taeyeon facepalmed.

 

“You know her best so you would know what to give her even only with few days left. You have saved some money to celebrate a special occasion, right?” Taeyeon hesitatingly nodded.

 

“Good thing I am not a spender like how you do for food. I have more than enough to buy her a special gift. But the question would be, what should I give her?” Taeyeon tapped her chin, thinking.

 

“I will ignore your unnecessary remarks for now since I have good intentions. Say, have you ever thought to take it to the next level, like marriage or engagement?” Sooyoung crossed one of her legs and put it on top of another.

 

“I have mentioned it once when we fought due to her drinking habits but I never brought it up again until now and it’s past 3 months since then.” Taeyeon said.

 

“I know you haven’t reached your 1000 days or whatsoever but don’t you think it’s already the best time to settle down?” Sooyoung hinted. Little did Taeyeon know that Sooyoung had coordinated with Sunny and they had confirmed that Tiffany earnestly wanted to be more than just girlfriends with Taeyeon. Yet, the shortie blonde was simply too dense to even catch the blatant signal from Tiffany.

 

“I don’t think she is ready.”

 

“And what’s your evidence that you’re so sure she isn’t ready to be your wife?” Sooyoung challenged.

 

“Look. We are not an ordinary couple that started with being friends or simply strangers. Heck, we were enemies and I still clearly remember how she used to hate me. It means from the start our traits aren’t easy to be accepted by each other. We still need more time to adjust to each other’s habits, Soo.” Taeyeon reasoned out.

 

“What’s embedded in you that cannot be accepted naturally, huh? If I were asked, I would have said that your obliviousness and ignorant traits are the most annoying ones. Well, being whipped is excluded since I am sure Tiffany loves that trait of yours.” Sooyoung smirked and immediately tilted her head or she would have a red mark on her forehead due to flying mouse.

 

“I am not whipped! I just love peace so I rather stay low and not to argue Tiffany’s statement back, well unless it’s too much of course.” Taeyeon defended herself.

 

“And to answer your question; I don’t know, really. It’s just a hunch I guess and since we still regularly fight at least 3 times a month, I think we haven’t had good progress to adjust with ourselves then.” Taeyeon added.

 

“Wait. I think I know what I would give her!” Taeyeon snapped her fingers and smiled.

 

“What?”

 

“Car! Ugh! Her blinding pink city car is just out of date! Heck, it can even be called archaic! I assume it’s the right time for her to change into a new car.” Taeyeon grinned.

 

“You exactly know how she can always afford it if she wants a new car, right? Practically, she is as rich as you, if not more.” Sooyoung blurted out carelessly.

 

“I know.” Taeyeon slumped, disappointed for her idea was rejected in mere seconds.

 

“But then again, she is never one who understands and cares about automotive. It’s like, as long as her car can be used then everything is fine. I’ll buy her my favorite brand.” Taeyeon moved her fingers smoothly on the laptop’s keyboard, googling about the type of Mercedes Benz available in Korea.

 

“I still don’t think she needs it.” Sooyoung lowly mumbled.

 

“Look! What do you think of this?” Taeyeon showed the picture of Mercedes Benz the new C-Class.

 

“I don’t think Tiff would like it. The body is just too stiff. It’s not fancy at all. Why don’t you try Hyundai? Avante series look awesome.” Sooyoung edited the searching words and pressed entered.

 

“See? Tiff would love this. You just need to ask for customized color.” Sooyoung added. She was the kind of person that could be easily distracted, just like now.

 

“Hmm.. Not bad at all. I guess this will do. Thanks, Soo! I will contact and ask for a soft pink right after.” Taeyeon nodded, agreed with the idea.

 

“You are welcome. See you then.” Sooyoung stood up and didn’t forget to wave.

 

“Oh ! I forgot to make her change her mind about the best gift! Damn.. You are so easy, Soo. Now, what should I say to Sunny?” Sooyoung facepalmed once she had reached her cubicle, feeling stupid and all.

---

 

“Sunny. I have failed! I am so sorry.” Sooyoung bowed as soon as she noticed Sunny sitting on a table for two inside the café they were confirmed to meet.

 

“Tsk. I just knew it. And yet it’s not a huge matter to be handled, Soo! How could you~~” Sunny sighed and messed up her hair, feeling stressed?

 

“I just met Tiffany this afternoon and she was soooo excited for her birthday. She asked me whether Taeyeon would propose to her or not and she too said she was nervous because she expected her to propose her in a restaurant where there are others enjoying their dinner inside.” Sunny huffed, feeling the pressure added to her shoulder as time went by.

 

“And how could she expect Taeyeon to do that when she completely knows how dense her lover can be.” Sooyoung shook her head, wondering what a weird couple they were. One was demanding and the other one was simply dense and oblivious.

 

“Don’t ask me.” Sunny shrugged.

 

“Oh! Is that for me?” Sooyoung asked for the untouched sandwich together with the ice chocolate. Sunny nodded her head and smiled.

 

“Thanks! Now back to the problem; Taeyeon has decided to buy her a new car. This afternoon, she went to the car store to request for customized color. If I were Tiffany, I would be happy though. At least, she is sensitive that it’s been some years since the last time your boss changed her car.”

 

“You do know that she can always replace her car with a much more expensive one if she wanted to, right?” Sooyoung nodded.

 

“Whatever, let’s just give up with the couple and proceed to conduct our own plan. The plan B!” Sunny announced.

 

“What’s plan B?”

 

“Oh God! You already forgot?! Is your brain filled with nothing but foods?!” Sunny groaned.

 

“Let me repeat the content of Plan B then.” Sunny took out her notebook and started scribbling on it while Sooyoung was still eating although her eyes were set on the paper Sunny used now.

---

 

“Have you booked the restaurant Taeyeon asked you?” Sunny eyed Sooyoung suspiciously. There went her trust for Sooyoung which had been tainted too often. They agreed to have a regular meeting once in two days related to the preparation for Tiffany’s birthday and today would be their second meeting.

 

“That’s the problem. I had investigated most restaurants would visit for proposing to their loved ones and I even rely on Trip Advisor for the result. There are these top 10 restaurants and each with different specialties and types of foods. I just don’t have any idea which one would suit them better. Help me?” Sooyoung asked with a pleading stare.

 

“Where is the list?” Sunny asked. Sooyoung immediately pulled out the paper she had printed which contained the list of restaurants that she had filtered.

 

“Hmm.. Taeyeon is a fan of Korean food but Tiffany loves western more than Korean. Japanese or European would be good.” Sunny tapped her chin as she was thinking.

 

“Great then we already have our pick. What’s next?” Sooyoung marked the restaurant Sunny had chosen, which also completed with beautiful night view and great wine to accompany their romantic night later.

 

“I have booked the group which is quite famous for proposing occasion. It’s rather pricey which is expected so I plan to ask for a back charge to Taeyeon later.” Sunny grinned.

 

“They would play our song pick using violin, flute, and classing guitar. What do you think?” Sunny asked back.

 

“It sounds convincing. What else?”

 

“Hmm.. The thing is, they don’t have a singer. Say, can you sing Sooyoung-ah?” Sunny asked as she raised one of her eyebrows. Her expression clearly reflected how she doubted Sooyoung’s singing ability.

 

“I really really hate your face right now. I can sing okay! I will even go solo for the proposal if you don’t believe me!” Sooyoung whose pride felt stomped on frowned and slightly lifted her chin higher.

 

“Great! That’s the reply I am hoping for! Sadly, my voice is kinda hoarse due to my cough so I cannot help you this time.” Sunny chuckled while Sooyoung mumbled in protest, feeling so easy to be played with.

 

“Awww don’t sulk. I will do the good deeds to seek the best song for you. Wait! I will even stand with you acting as the MC and your back vocal.” Sunny smiled widely. Her hand reached forward to pat Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Bleh.” Sooyoung responded flatly.

 

“I will even treat you good sweets in every meeting starting next time.” Sunny wagged her eyebrows.

 

“Find. You got yourself a deal.” Sooyoung sighed. There were times she wanted to scold herself for being too easy to be tempted by food.

 

“Any progress on Tiff? Like, has she showed some obvious hints about what she actually wants for her birthday?” Sooyoung stirred her coffee before bringing it closer to her face and sipping it.

 

“Well, she looks healthier and happier for sure. As far as I know, she never again went to the club if Taeyeon wasn’t around which is good because it means she has managed to cut down the dose of alcohol entering her body. There are also times she goes to work sulking and in a foul mood and it’s clear what or more like who the cause is.” Sunny shrugged.

 

“To answer your question, she is SOOO excited about her upcoming birthday because it would be the first birthday she celebrates with Taeyeon as her lover.” Sunny added.

 

“Did you ask what she wants to get from Taeyeon for this year’s birthday?”

 

“I did. She said she had a lot of things in mind so she really hopes she can get at least one wish granted by Taeyeon based on her imagination.” Sunny said.

 

“Err.. can you be more specific?” Sooyoung pried.

 

“I of course have asked what are the imaginations she meant but well you know Tiffany. The answers were scattering such as anything pink, anything relates to Taeyeon, anything as long as Taeyeon gave it sincerely from her heart, or anything as long as Taeny stays together forever. That’s when she is happy.”

 

“What if when she is not?”

 

“HMM.. Anything to make Taeyeon more sensitive, anything that can turn Taeyeon romantic, anything that can transform Taeyeon into a more understanding and has the same taste like her, and anything that can make them not to fight anymore until death does them apart.” Sunny exhaled deeply, followed by Sooyoung who had similar desperation.

 

“Right. Like we are fortune teller who can tell what she wants based on her incoherent sentences.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

 

“But I ever once randomly asked about what she would answer should Taeyeon propose her in near future.” Sunny clicked her fingers.

 

“Woaaahhh. I feel enlightened now. What did she say then?”

 

“When she is in a bad mood or a good one?” Sooyoung again slumped her shoulder for she already knew the possibility of the answer.

 

“Can’t you just make a conclusion based on her mixed moods?” Sooyoung groaned.

 

“Hahaha..”

 

“Well, she wished that time would come soon and she would always be ready to answer such a question. She admitted she never once loved anyone as much as she loved Taeyeon. She too added that Taeyeon was the best lover she ever had. Yes, there were times she hoped things were different, like how she wanted Taeyeon to pay more attention to her because the latter was just worst in expressing her feelings.” Sunny halted to inhale more oxygen.

 

“Can I assume that she would say yes then?” Sooyoung interjected for her prediction if she let Sunny keep talking, it would take hours to finish. Heck, they were already far too distracted from the main topic.

 

“Yep! I bet she would say yes even when Taeyeon hadn’t asked the question.” Sunny giggled.

 

“Great then it means no holding back for us, okay?” Sunny nodded her head enthusiastically.

 

“Can we end the meeting now? I need to get going. I forgot to give my puppy food.” Sooyoung declared.

 

“Yep. Don’t forget the MoM okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter