Superstitious - Part 3

Traits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so the revelation had been come out and the real reason behind Tiffany’s odd behaviour had been stated clearly. It’s surely not Tiffany’s fault as she was the main victim between Taeyeon’s belief in superstition and Yuri’s tardiness. It could even be said that the main culprit was Taeyeon since she literally cheated on fate just so she could get what she wanted; it’s all because she was too selfish that she thought her requirements could all be come true through her best friend, Yuri.

 

Since that night where Yuri finally told her what truth was, Taeyeon kept on thinking about Tiffany; feeling sorry and regretted the things had to be done this way. What stressed her  most was obviously the fact that she had to get intimate with Tiffany just so she could reverse the magic and made Tiffany normal again, like the very strict mean person Taeyeon knew the first day she entered the company.

 

How about Steve? Taeyeon had pushed the thought of that man in the back of her head since it was less important compared to what was currently happening between her and Tiffany. She had given up about Steve, thinking that if they were meant to be then there must be a way, an honest one that would bring them together and if not, then Taeyeon had to accept that her soulmate wasn’t Steve after all.

 

Taeyeon paced around inside her bedroom, contemplating what she should do about Tiffany. She had asked Yuri and the latter just said she needed to have with Tiffany. Of course her heart and mind rejected the idea but then again if she prolonged it, it would also mean she tortured Tiffany longer because she would force Tiffany to love her when in fact, Taeyeon was beyond sure that Tiffany didn’t have any feelings for her.

 

Her only best friend was Yuri and there’s no way she would tell what happened to Sunny or worse, Jessica but knowing Yuri couldn’t help her anymore, it made her frustrated. She wanted to tell her mother or maybe siblings but what would they think of her later? She didn’t want to be judged, moreover accused as a gay person because she had targeted a woman for her lover. She too didn’t want to blame Yuri further because she knew her best friend didn’t mean to do what she did.

 

The guilt feelings were haunting her; it was like wherever she went and regardless what she was doing, her mind would bring her back to Tiffany. It made her uncomfortable, even affected her sleep that in her dream, Tiffany appeared and chased her. She pulled her hair out to vent up but of course it didn’t help. She’s the one who made the mistake so it’s normal if she would be the one to rectify it. With the determination in mind, she dialled Tiffany’s number.

 

“H-hello, Taeyeon?” Tiffany sounded nervous and it made Taeyeon felt guiltier if it’s even possible.

 

“Fany. Are you home?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Yes, I am. I am too weak to go outside, remember?” Tiffany chuckled. Her voice was different, like someone who’s having a severe flu or someone who had just cried. Taeyeon chose the first possibility as it wouldn’t make her feeling worse than what she was feeling right now.

 

“Uhm.. Have you had breakfast? I mean, it’s already 10 am and you live alone.” Taeyeon chewed on her bottom lip, trying hard not to puke with her own words.

 

“I am not hungry but thank you for asking.” Tiffany replied. Taeyeon paused, thinking what she should say next.

 

“Are you possibly not mad at me anymore, Tae?” Taeyeon’s heart was affected with Tiffany’s question. She felt like the worst human alive now.

 

“I am not. I mean, it’s not okay to just kiss me out of nowhere but I forgive you since you’re sick right now.” Taeyeon made a reason.

 

“So if I ask for your permission next time, you will allow me to kiss you?” Taeyeon frowned because that sounded so wrong.

 

“Well, who knows right? You may try but there’s no guarantee I will say yes.” Taeyeon breathed deeply. She knew she practically conducted suicide to herself but what option she had left anyway? None. Period.

 

“Do you mind if I come over? I can bring you food.” Taeyeon added.

 

“Wh-what? I mean, you will do that for me?” Tiffany sounded disbelief. Taeyeon sighed before replying.

 

“Of course. How does chicken soup sound? And maybe with plain porridge too so you don’t have to munch on your food later.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Wouldn’t I trouble you? I mean.. Uhmm I want too. I want to see you that it’s even okay if you don’t bring food for me.” Tiffany’s voice was shaking and Taeyeon assumed it was because the latter was too shy although Taeyeon couldn’t even see Tiffany when she’s saying that.

 

‘That’s weird. Now I have to deal with the shy Tiffany when usually she’d be very bold that it becomes unbearable.’ Taeyeon made a note inside her mind.

 

“It’s okay. I don’t have any plan to go anywhere today so yeah. I will be there in an  hour I guess?”

 

“I will be waiting for you and thank you, Tae.” With that Tiffany hang up the phone.

 

Taeyeon had made up her mind. She decided to proceed with her plan by trying to reciprocate Tiffany’s feelings so she wouldn’t feel too guilty when they had intimate moments in the future. Taeyeon thought that if she at least tried to be kind to Tiffany, it wouldn’t be too awkward to ask for from her later. This time, she was determined not to ask for Yuri’s help. She would complete the problems on her own.

 

She didn’t waste any more seconds that she quickly had a bath and got ready. She wore usual clothes, with plain beige T-shirt matched with black jeans and sling bag. Her siblings were all out that it left only her mother and father at home. She said to them she would be home later at night, thinking that perhaps she would spend her day at Tiffany’s later.

---

 

*Ding Dong*

 

The door was opened and Tiffany was standing behind the door, wearing the exact clothes Taeyeon saw she’s wearing yesterday. She didn’t look better, if anything she looked paler; her lips’ colour emphasized that and there were even cracks on Tiffany’s lips surface.

 

“You’re here. Come in.” Tiffany smiled weakly, pretending she was weak and exhausted when in fact, she had deliberately put more powder to her face and especially to her lips so she would look like a sick person. Fortunately too she hadn’t washed her clothes yesterday so she quickly got changed and voila, that’s the result.

 

“I am sorry I’m late. The traffic is bad and there’s long queue within the restaurant.” Taeyeon encouraged herself and hugged Tiffany.

 

“Hey it’s fine.” Tiffany aggressively wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s body and didn’t want to let go.

 

Oh Taeyeon, the poor Taeyeon whom in the beginning thought she was a bad person for making Tiffany fell in love with her unwillingly was tricked all along by Tiffany; of course Tiffany had feelings for her still due to being bewitched by Yuri but the Tiffany who looked sick and weak was far from the truth. Taeyeon wanted to repent her sins, oh but surely it wouldn’t be easy.

 

“Uhm.. How can you eat if you don’t let go of me?” Taeyeon tried to be polite.

 

“Right. Sorry.” Tiffany giggled then she realized she shouldn’t look too happy and so put on a sad face again.

 

“I don’t have appetite to eat, Taeyeon-ah. I just want to sleep and cuddle with you if possible.” Tiffany went to the nearby couch and sat on it.

 

“But you have to eat or you won’t be able to recover right away.” Taeyeon cooed. Tiffany shook her head. Taeyeon sighed because she knew what she had to do next.

 

“I will feed you, okay?” Taeyeon offered.

 

“OKAY!” Tiffany said too excitedly until she’s finally understood what she just did.

 

“I mean, if it’s not troubling you.” Tiffany smiled weakly.

 

‘She is weird. It’s like her personalities would be switched from being weak to being happy and finally to being ert. I am scared of her!’ Taeyeon spoked inside her mind. She shook her head mentally, telling herself to keep going forward.

 

“Say aah.” Taeyeon opened the lid and blew on the smoking soup first before bringing it to Tiffany’s mouth.

 

“Aaahhmm.” Tiffany was obedient and let Taeyeon feed her happily.

 

“Have you not taken a bath?” Taeyeon started the conversation.

 

“Why? Do I smell weird?” Tiffany sniffed her own body, afraid Taeyeon would smell something horrible coming from her body.

 

“No. It’s the opposite. You smell too good for someone who hasn’t taken a bath since yesterday.” Taeyeon stated. She then scooped the porridge and again fed Tiffany.

 

“Uhm yeah you said you wanted to come and since I haven’t bathed, I poured my body with sprays of perfume.” Tiffany again lied. She had woken up at 7 am and immediately took a long bath that she just came out from the bathroom around an hour after. Taeyeon’s arrival was sudden so she had bathed, she smelled good, and that’s that.

 

“Oh okay.” Taeyeon nodded her head. The minutes later were spent awkwardly. Tiffany’s mouth was itchy, wanting to say something but she was afraid the words came out would again make Taeyeon panic so she chose to stay silent, hoping Taeyeon would take the initiative to chat with her.

 

“Have you called doctor?” Tiffany shook her head.

 

“Do you want me to –“

 

“NO!” Tiffany shouted.

 

“I mean, you don’t need to. I will be fine by tomorrow.” Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon nodded her head, heart was still beating loudly thanks’ to Tiffany’s sudden loud remark.

 

“Uhm, you don’t need to go anywhere today? Like to have a date perhaps?” Tiffany asked nervously, afraid about the outcome later should Taeyeon turned out having a girlfriend already.

 

“I am not seeing anyone.” Taeyeon smiled and Tiffany thought it’s a hint for her, that Taeyeon was available for her to conquer.

 

“Does it mean you want to date me?” Oh yes it came out wrong. Tiffany opened her eyes widely upon her own words. Taeyeon was shocked, again, when her heart beat hadn’t even recovered.

 

“I mean I am single and so do you so why are we not dating?” The clarification clearly didn’t make Taeyeon more relieved. Would Tiffany always be this straightforward when she’s in love? But didn’t she tell her that she broke up with her ex because she’s not ready for marriage? Taeyeon wondered to herself.

 

“Is the reason why people dating always that simple? Like it Jessica is single and I am available, we should date?” Taeyeon tilted her head, eyebrows forming a deep angle.

 

“Jessica is married!” Tiffany explained.

 

“Okay like if Sunny is-“

 

“Sunny has a boyfriend!”

 

“Fine. Let’s say Steve is-“

 

“Steve is hairy!” Taeyeon blinked once, twice, but still comprehend the meaning of Tiffany’s elucidation.

 

“I mean you’d be uncomfortable to have a hairy person, no? Like he would take more time to get dressed because he has to comb each hairy part of him like his thighs, his hands, and-“

 

“Right. It doesn’t make sense, I am sorry.” Tiffany’s face became reddened. She didn’t even dare to look at Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“Are you perhaps jealous?” Taeyeon scooted closer, putting the bowl of soup with its content and put her arm on Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

“I am not. I just don’t think you and Steve are a good match.” Tiffany stubbornly denied.

 

“But you think we are a good match?” Tiffany shyly nodded her head.

 

“I don’t have any idea where the theory is coming from.” Taeyeon scratched her head.

 

“From me who is helplessly falling head over heels for you.” Tiffany looked elsewhere while blurting her confession.

 

“Why do you like me, Fany?” Taeyeon asked seriously. She wanted to know what the answer would be since Tiffany was bewitched.

 

“I am not sure. One day I yelled at you for being underperform at work but when I woke up the day after, it’s like you’re the only one I can think of. It’s weird, right? But these feelings are overflowing and I am unable to hold it back anymore. Like I have to let you know that I am in love with you.” Taeyeon stared at Tiffany, feeling like a terrible person for doing this to her innocent boss.

 

“It is very hard to see you and not wanting to kiss you. Even if you’re not here physically, my mind will still wander to you; like thinking what you are doing, imagining you are here with me even if you are not, and such. That’s why I can’t help but staring at you when you’re working. I am sorry.” Tiffany finally told her the truth. Taeyeon inhaled deeply before moving forward and hugging Tiffany.

 

“I am sorry you have to feel that way. What can I do to make you feel better?” Taeyeon whispered.

 

“Don’t cast me away. Stay with me for as long as you can. It’s okay if you don’t love me, but please don’t remove my existence from your life. I’d be happy even if I could see you only at work.” Taeyeon wanted to cry hearing those painful words. It’s like the most sincere and heartfelt confession she ever heard, and the confession was for her.

 

“I promise I won’t ever eliminate you from my life.” Taeyeon ran her hand through Tiffany’s hair, hiding her head in Tiffany’s neck.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany released her body from Taeyeon’s grip.

 

“That is more than enough for me.” Tiffany teared up.

 

“I am sorry. It’s just I am so happy to hear it from you.” Tiffany chuckled, wiping her tear with her thumb.

 

“It’s the least thing I can do for you.” Taeyeon smiled, patting Tiffany’s head.

 

Taeyeon forced Tiffany to eat some more, threating she would go home if the latter was still stubborn. Tiffany protested but at the same time she didn’t want to be left by Taeyeon yet and so she tried to eat more, for as long as the food was still there and Taeyeon who would feed her.

 

“Do you want to have a rest now?” Taeyeon offered when she saw Tiffany yawning.

 

“No, I still want to utilize my eyes to keep on staring at you.” Tiffany mumbled carelessly.

 

“Stop saying cheesy things. Ugh, where is Tiffany whom I know at work?” Taeyeon’s cheeks were warmed.

 

“She would only appear during working hours so for now you’re stuck with this lovely cute spoiled Tiffany.” Tiffany stuck her tongue out.

 

“Do you want to watch movie together?” Taeyeon proposed for another option.

 

“YES!” Again, the woman too excitedly answered.

 

“Now I am suspicious whether you are really sick or not.” Taeyeon frowned. Tiffany cleared and pretended to have a runny nose. She pulled sheets of tissues and blew her nose on it.

 

They then spent the afternoon watching movies until Taeyeon felt a weight on her left shoulder. She pressed pause button to stop the movie from playing and looked to her left. It was Tiffany’s head rested on her shoulder, sleeping. Taeyeon silently chuckled, knowing that Tiffany was sleepy from before but still persisted that she’s sober. Slowly but surely, Taeyeon carried Tiffany to the bed and pulled the blanket to cover Tiffany’s body.

 

Taeyeon was about to stand up when a hand held her back. She moved her head and saw Tiffany was grasping her arm, restraining her from moving freely.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon sat down again on the bed.

 

“Accompany me to sleep.” Tiffany scooted away, giving spaces for Taeyeon.

 

“I will just be outside.”

 

“But I want you to be by my side.” Tiffany whined.

 

“Alright alright.” Taeyeon carefully laid her body beside Tiffany and almost immediately slung her arms until it was placed on Taeyeon’s stomach. She too lifted her body a bit and located her head right on Taeyeon’s shoulder so she could side hug Taeyeon, ensuring the woman couldn’t escape.

 

“I will see you in my dream, Tae.” Tiffany smiled cheekily and went back to closing her eyes.

 

“You should go to sleep too.” Tiffany added.

 

“Can you release me a bit? I want to send messages to my friend.” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany didn’t move an inch.

 

“Nope. You must not focus on anyone else when you are with me.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon sighed. Giving up, she tried to have a power nap too together with Tiffany.

 

She wasn’t sleepy so she used this chance to think instead, thinking what her next plan should be. She knew she would be in deep trouble if she kept up with this act; pretending she was willing to return Tiffany’s feelings for her just so she could get her hands into Tiffany’s .

 

She was disgusted with her own self. What she about to do and was doing right now was far from being praiseworthy. She had reconsidered to just go here and have with Tiffany so the story would end faster and she could spare Tiffany from being hurt even more. But she wasn’t animal that could have with her/his partner anywhere and anytime, and would just leave after her lust was fulfilled. No, she was a human and she would act like a human would do.

 

The least thing she could do before asking for from Tiffany was being kind to the latter; Taeyeon would pretend she too eventually have feelings for Tiffany so their intimate sessions later wouldn’t feel too burdensome for Taeyeon or so she thought. But then again, would her pretension cause no problem for her? Or would it backfire right at her? Tiffany might lose her memories once she was awoken from the spell but her consciousness would remain intact, that’s for sure.

---

 

Taeyeon spent her Saturday at Tiffany’s apartment, being lazy while trying hard not to be too hard on her when she wanted to say no to the latter. She knew she was as straight as a pole but at the same time she had to understand from Tiffany’s point of view; a woman who was oblivious that she had been bewitched that her preference had been forced to switch to liking a woman.

 

Taeyeon kept telling herself that she had to learn to accept Tiffany and her exaggerating feelings for her not matter how hard it was for her. One, she had to let go of Steve since she had to take responsibilities for Yuri wrong target and secondly she had to eventually accept Tiffany feelings just so she could slap Tiffany back to reality and finally leave her alone with the risk, at that time maybe Steve would already too far for her reach.

 

Tiffany asked if Taeyeon could stay the night and Taeyeon said no. One day was already more than enough for Taeyeon to accommodate Tiffany’s cheesiness and her surprising words like how she worshipped Taeyeon and how she fell in love in each of Taeyeon’s trait, be it bad ones or good ones. As soon as Taeyeon reached home, she spent hours to feel sorry for herself but mostly for Tiffany.

 

Days went by and the Taeyeon who used to run away or unconsciously snap at Tiffany for her random speech about how worthy and lovable Taeyeon was had gradually changed. Taeyeon would only cringe hearing the words and smiled in return. At times, her nape hairs were still standing up when Tiffany initiated skinship but she at least wouldn’t withdraw herself and let Tiffany cling to her.

 

It was merely out of guilt as Taeyeon assumed. There’s no way Taeyeon would reciprocate Tiffany’s feelings for her; romance between the same genders never once crossed her mind and that’s why she would only treat Tiffany as her best friend who accidentally have more than platonic feelings toward her. But, for how long again could Taeyeon hold up? Could she keep on maintaining her platonic feelings for Tiffany? Or would it blossom into something more? No, Taeyeon never had a wild guess like that.

 

“Can you stop staring at me? It’s hard to focus if your eyes are boring on me.” Taeyeon asked with her eyes stayed at her laptop’s screen.

 

“Is it wrong to be amazed by the most magnificent creature forged by God?” Tiffany smiled widely and Taeyeon could notice it even if she didn’t stare at Tiffany’s face, literally.

 

“Could you stop saying that things?” Taeyeon wrinkled her face.

 

“Is it also wrong to be honest and say it out loud?” Tiffany wagged her eyebrows playfully. Taeyeon sighed and didn’t retort, knowing it’d be useless since the woman would always have back up words to say to her anyway.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.” Tiffany called her.

 

“Hmm?” Taeyeon stopped what she’s doing and looked up.

 

“If you don’t like me staring at you, why don’t you stare at me instead? I swear I won’t complain.” Tiffany cheekily smiled that it made her eyes shaped into crescents. It made Taeyeon automatically smiled at her too.

 

“Can we just focus on working? Besides, why would I stare at you when my future relies on my laptop’s screen over here?” Taeyeon remarked.

 

“Wrong.” Tiffany made an X exclamation with both of her hands.

 

“Your future is me so you better stare at me than at your laptop.” Tiffany added. Taeyeon again sighed, massaging her forehead.

 

“Come on, Tae.”

 

“What?”

 

“Stare at me. Maybe you’d feel what I feel when I am staring at you.” Tiffany persuaded.

 

“Fine fine.” Taeyeon gave up. She unclenched the mouse from her right hand and propped her chin using both of her palms, staring at Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes were now focusing at Tiffany’s face; scanning the older woman’s face in detail. She noticed how Tiffany preferred to wear bold red lipstick on her lips to emphasize the already full and well-shaped lips. Taeyeon was also aware of Tiffany’s brown eyebrows; the woman already had a thick eyebrows but she added few lines to strengthen her look. Taeyeon was now looking at the pointy nose with small nostrils, how perfect it was and last but not least the cheekbones which would be lifted up whenever she smiled.

 

“So, what do you think about me?” Tiffany smirked, waiting.

 

Taeyeon gulped, startled by the sudden question. How many seconds again did she have spent just to observe Tiffany’s face? And what should she answer right now? It was hard not to admit that Tiffany was actually very attractive, beautiful, and overall her face was close to perfect. Taeyeon regretted her action to proceed with Tiffany’s instruction because now she had become fully aware how gorgeous Tiffany was.

 

“Perfection.” Taeyeon unconsciously blurted. She quickly shut with her palm but it was already too late; Tiffany heard it already.

 

“Uhm I mean-“

 

“Thank you, Tae! You are perfect too!!” Tiffany squealed and Taeyeon could only blush; feeling embarrassed.

 

No matter how Tiffany was very fond in teasing Taeyeon, she knew her limitation. She wouldn’t disturb Taeyeon when the latter was serious and she would even help Taeyeon answering questions related to her work. She too tried hard not to embarrass Taeyeon in front of her colleagues but treating the woman professionally. She would scold Taeyeon too in some occasions when Taeyeon wasn’t paid attention enough that again she made mistakes at work.

 

*Knock knock*

 

“Come in.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Hey, Tiff. Care to join me to lunch today? It’s been a while since the last time we had lunch together.” Jessica asked.

 

“Uhmm..” Tiffany’s eyes trailed to Taeyeon and the latter nodded her head slowly.

 

“Of course, Jessi. I will meet you in the lobby half an hour from now okay?”

 

“Nice. See ya then.” Jessica went out, didn’t forget to close the door behind her.

 

“Do you want to come with us, Tae?” Tiffany stood up, locking the door, lowering down the curtain.

 

“Nah you can go with her. I will ask Sunny or others to have lunch with me.” Taeyeon confirmed.

 

“Won’t you feel lonely without me?” Tiffany approached Taeyeon.

 

“Why would I?” Taeyeon asked too innocently.

 

“Because you are not going to see my face during lunch.” Tiffany said. She came closer until she was standing exactly in front of the still sitting Taeyeon.

 

“Uhm okay. But I still can see you after lunch anyway.” Taeyeon stated the obvious but Tiffany thought differently.

 

“Thank you. How considerate of you.” Tiffany became bolder and sat on Taeyeon’s lap.

 

“What are you doing? We are at work!” Taeyeon pushed Tiffany’s waist but not too hardly.

 

“That’s why I have locked my door and closed my curtains so no one can see us.” Tiffany smiled, wrapping both hands around Taeyeon’s neck.

 

“Why can’t you just sit on your own seat?” Taeyeon sighed but didn’t do anything further to make the latter get up from her lap.

 

“Because I want to see your face more closely. You will still drive me home later right?” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“Thank you, Tae.” Tiffany leaned in and kissed Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“Don’t eat with Steve okay!” Tiffany warned.

 

“What’s with you and Steve? Why can’t I eat with him?” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“Because I am jealous and I don’t like seeing him around you.” Taeyeon could feel Tiffany’s breath since their faces were too close for Taeyeon’s comfort.

 

“Alright I won’t eat with him.” Taeyeon promised and it seemed Tiffany was satisfied with the answer that she finally got up from Taeyeon’s lap.

 

“Good! See you in an hour or two, babe.” Tiffany leaned down and kissed Taeyeon’s forehead this time before going out from her office room, leaving Taeyeon.

 

“She has become scarier lately.” Taeyeon muttered under her breath.

 

“And what the hell is wrong with you?! Stop beating so loudly!!” Taeyeon yelled lowly at her heart which was signalling that it’d beat differently whenever she’s too closed with Tiffany. At that time, Taeyeon hadn’t still known how Tiffany slowly but sure had melted Taeyeon’s impenetrable defence.

---

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was having lunch with Jessica and since they both were raised and born in U.S, they chose to eat American foods. Jessica was driving while Tiffany was playing the D.J role that she kept on talking about work, their hobbies, and such; anything for as long as it didn’t relate to Taeyeon and her love life which by the way roaming around Taeyeon too.

 

“Now spill. What is with you and Taeyeon that I don’t know of?” Jessica started while Tiffany was busy stabbing the green leaves using her fork.

 

“Well honestly there are many things about me and Taeyeon that you don’t know of.” Tiffany best friend. She brought the salad to and munched it.

 

“Do you have something going on with her? And wow, since when my best friend has become gay?” Jessica literally squeaked hearing the unexpected answer.

 

“No, not yet for now. I’d be thrilled if we can be something more than friends though.” Tiffany sipped her drink.

 

“What do you see in her anyway? The last time I checked, she’s not too bright that she often made you lose your composure and patience.” Tiffany nodded at the statements.

 

“So why? What’s so special in her that can melt down your stone cold heart?” Tiffany frowned.

 

“I am not cold-hearted person!”

 

“Said by a person who cancelled the engagement after years of relationship.” Jessica mocked. She sliced her salmon steak and brought it to .

 

“But seriously, what do you like in her?” Jessica asked again.

 

“Love you mean?” Jessica raised one of her eyebrows, couldn’t believe what Tiffany just said.

 

“I wish I knew, Jess. One day I scolded her so much that I wanted to just fire her but later at that night, Taeyeon’s face started to appear in my dream. I thought it’s just because I felt guilty at her but the feelings went further.” Tiffany paused. She poured more mayonnaise to her salad and mixed it.

 

“It made me want to see her face all the time, like the only person I long for is Taeyeon and there’s no one else can make me feel this way but her. I know she is like an average person in one glance but still, I cannot take my eyes off of her.” Tiffany continued.

 

“Not seeing her makes me restless. All I want is to be beside her and I will be contented. Weird, right?”

 

“Yeah like even cannot find the reason through your statements just now. It’s like one day you randomly fall in love with her without any reason.” Tiffany nodded.

 

“Do you think you are bewitched by her or something?” Jessica whispered.

 

“What?! Yah, what years are we living now, Jessi? And you still believe in superstition? There’s no such thing as paranormal, fortune teller, or such. Besides if she has indeed bewitched me, why is so hard to get? She still has no feelings for me although I have been very aggressive toward her.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“But what else could make you feel this so in love with her?” Jessica sliced her side salad contained of carrots and beans into smaller pieces.

 

“Must love have any reason? Isn’t love is an indescribable feelings you have for another? Like it may come out of nowhere; you don’t know where it comes from because all you can is feel; feeling that the love for that someone is in you and that you want nothing but to let that person know in hope she or he can return your feelings.”

 

“Oh come on! Since when you have become this poetic?” Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“Since I am finally in love and that person is Taeyeon.” Tiffany smiled like a teenager in love.

 

“Didn’t you love him before you called things off?”

 

“I think I did at some points but it’s not as strong as what I am feeling for Taeyeon now. Is it even possible to feel this way, Jess?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter