Mysterious - End

Traits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany knocked on the door, waiting for the older woman to let her in. She opened the door, didn’t forget to smile at Giovana and sat in front of her table. She had prepared herself well although indeed she needed sufficient time to steel her determination prior to making a though decision.

 

“Glad to see you back so soon, Tiff. I assume you’ve made up your mind, no?” Giovanna put one leg above the other and smiled pleasantly at Tiffany.

 

“I have.” Tiffany nodded her head.

 

“And what is that?” Giovanna curiously asked while Tiffany only gave her a slight smile which could contain so many possibilities…

---

 

“I can’t believe this! Your design is on Vogue Paris and Elle!! Oh My God!! You’re going to get famous even in Milan, Tiff!” Sooyoung hastily bought the magazines once she was informed by Tiffany that her design was colonizing one of the pages inside the magazine.

 

“Me too, Soo! I still couldn’t believe this until now! But it happens!! You have seen my name written as the designer name, haven’t you?” Tiffany practically jumped and ran to her friend, hugging Sooyoung with lots of excitements in the air.

 

“Of course!! I didn’t bother to read other pages but I have every single word where your clothes are in. You made it, ! What are you gonna do now?” Sooyoung removed her coat and hang it on the gallows.

 

“I am resigning from the company and I am so going back to Korea to make my own fashion line. I want my father to notice me, Tiffany Hwang who could make her own name, a commoner who climbed up little by little until she got there for good.” Tiffany exclaimed and smiled bitterly.

 

“Of course you’re resigning… Wait!! You what?” Sooyoung was choked although she wasn’t eating anything at the moment.

 

“Honestly just recently, Giovanna offered me a higher position with better wage but I am not sure.. I remember I have promised my father that I would be back to pave the path on my own and make myself be known widely based on what I’ve been working on my own. If I take her offer, it means I am backing out from my own pledge, right?” Tiffany sighed, throwing herself to the nearby couch.

 

“I want to say no but the truth is… Yeah, you would do just that if you say yes to Giovanna.” Sooyoung pursed her lips thin, sighing as well.

 

“I have considered everything, Soo and I will go back to Korea and see where the fate shall take me next.” Tiffany smiled reassuringly, clasping Sooyoung by her shoulder.

 

“You are an amazing person with overflowing and endless talent when it comes to fashion, Tiff. I am sure wherever you are; you are more than capable to build your career greatly.” Sooyoung patted Tiffany’s shoulder several times.

 

“But, are you sure next month is not too soon for you to go back home?” Sooyoung asked to ensure. She knew it’s not easy to accept that her friend had to let go her job that she had come to love.

 

“You have graduated last month, Soo and we have no more reasons to stay here, do we? You will be the best scientist in Korea while I will work my hard off to be the best fashion designer in Korea.” Tiffany reasoned out.

 

“You have a point there but my graduation certificate is still on process, Tiff and there’s no way I am leaving this country without my certificate! I have worked my years studying things I don’t like and it got me gallons of coffee to return my focus whenever I am reading those stupid thick books! So I will spend a month more here if it means I can have my graduation certificate.” Sooyoung was assertive but Tiffany was laughing while heard it.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

“Nothing. I never said I wouldn’t want to wait for you longer, right? I was saying that I will drop my resignation letter to the company and it’d be effective 2 weeks from now and if I have to wait a month more for you to get the certificate, then it’s okay, Soo. I can always spend my time here drawing more designs or learning more about fashions while I am still in Milan as a freelancer.” Tiffany patted Sooyoung’s head like a big sister.

 

“Oh.. I see.. Sorry for assuming too fast.” Sooyoung’s stern expression changed into a stupid grin.

 

“If one day suddenly a miracle bestowed upon me and change my preference, you’d be the first woman I want to fall in love with, Tiff.” Sooyoung hugged Tiffany sideways after they both were seated in the couch.

 

“Ugh.. Then I hope it will never happen because I won’t ever replace Taeyeon for a scum like you.” Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully.

 

“Why not? I am taller and younger than Taeyeon, Tiff! I can speak Italian and eat like local people here! You don’t find that kind of demeanour easily nowadays.”

 

“I couldn’t even comprehend the importance of having a lover who can speak Italian when I will live the rest of my life in Korea. I most definitely don’t need taller lover if it means her name is Choi Sooyoung.”

 

“Yah! You went too far!! You just stomped of my pride and dignity as a woman, Tiff! For your info, during my stays here, I have slept with at least 5 different women from various cultures.” Sooyoung squinted her eyes and smirked.

 

“Should I consider it as your biggest achievement of the year?” Tiffany friend.

 

“Maybe? Because I remember the only woman you’ve ever slept with is Taeyeon and as much as I don’t want to say it.. Well, but my mouth has no zipper anyway so I will still say it either way, I am pretty sure you have limited ‘styles and designs’ when it comes to actions in bed.” Sooyoung clapped her hands, laughing loudly.

 

“What are you insinuating, Choi Sooyoung?”

 

“I can always share my experiences when I slept with women with you, my dear friend! And of course, it shall not involve me having with you. Who knows it might be useful when you’re going back to Korea and meet-“

 

“That’s it, I am calling your father right now and tell him how you have betrayed your parents’ trust by becoming an unidentified lesbian.” Tiffany already held her phone in the air, showing Sooyoung’s father’s name on her contact list.

 

“YAH! Don’t you dare to do it!! Okay okay, I will not tease you about your limited edition actions about-“

 

“Stop right there, Choi Sooyoung unless you want to do the hassle and explain to your father how you ended up sleeping with numerous women.” Tiffany raised one of her brows with her index finger almost touched the phone’s screen.

 

“Fine, Hwang! You won this, alright? Now stop threatening me and put your phone down.”

 

“I never had the intention to intimidate you, Sooyoung-ah. We just talked about how I planned to go back to Korea with you when you started blabbering of how you have slept with 5 women plus you insulted my intimate session with Taeyeon.” Tiffany put down her phone, flicking Sooyoung’s forehead with index finger.

 

“Oh, right. My bad then.” Sooyoung grinned shyly.

 

“Let’s order takeouts and watch Netflix. It’d be my treat since I annoyed you just now.”

 

“Good. At least you know what you did wrong.” Tiffany ended the conversation and walked to their apartment phone to dial their favourite restaurant that provided delivery services.

---

 

Two months after the conversation with Sooyoung took place, Tiffany found herself back in Korea. She was hesitant whether to stay in hotel like the last time she visited Korea or to go back home and face the music, her father. She chose the second option at the end, thinking that eventually she had to sit down and talk with her father about what she had done abroad and how she wanted to continue pursuing her dream in Korea. Thus, she hailed a cab and told the driver the address of her house slash mansion.

 

“Yes, Unnie?” Tiffany picked the phone on her way home.

 

“Where are you now, Tiff? I just read your message that you have landed safely. Do you want me to pick you up?”

 

“No need to, Unnie.. Wait.. Are you in Korea?”

 

“Of course I am! Wouldn’t miss it for the world! My sister is coming back to Korea and what kind of sister I am if I am not here to welcome you?” Tiffany chuckled. Michelle sounded so excited and it made Tiffany’s heart warm.

 

“Uhmm.. a perfectly normal sister? I mean, I am staying in Korea for good this time, sis. You can always meet me anytime in the future.”

 

“WHAT?! How come I don’t know any of this?! You deliberately didn’t tell me this beforehand, did you?!” Michelle was loud and Tiffany had to put her phone away from her ear to save her ability to hear in the future.

 

“I did tell you, Unnie. You might forget but I clearly told you through the phone call we have last month.” Tiffany clarified, chuckling.

 

“Oh, must be my age is catching up then. Never mind, now that I am here, we’re definitely going to a fancy dinner while mapping our strategy how to drop the news to Father. I believe you still haven’t changed your mind about pursuing fashion instead of business, right?”

 

“You are correct, Unnie. I’ll see you at home then.”

 

“You’re going home instead of the usual hotel you often stay in?”

 

“Of course, Unnie. I am staying in Korea for good, remember?”

 

“Wonderful! I will see you at home then.” The phone line went dead after.

---

 

Michelle advised Tiffany to have rest first before she should do anything, including have a serious talk with their father. Tiffany at first rejected the idea, reasoning out that resting was the least thing she needed for now but after the endless attempts of persuasions and whatnot, Tiffany finally agreed to take a day off doing nothing but resting and sleeping inside her bedroom before she went back to the game to work on her dream.

 

Tiffany told her sister as well that she wasn’t seeing anyone and didn’t have any time for casual dating while she was in Milan back then. If she needed someone, she could always summon Sooyoung for the taller woman never failed to always be there to support her and be her pillar at most critical times; when she missed Taeyeon too much or when the pressures from the work were unbearable. Michelle asked Tiffany to meet Taeyeon immediately to at least have a proper closure or she’d forever stuck with Taeyeon inside her heart. Of course, the stubbornness inside Tiffany didn’t want to back down and said she would meet Taeyeon when she was ready.

 

Tiffany took her time off to visit places she used to go with Taeyeon when they were still together; the restaurants near the crowded streets, Han River, and even Busan. Granted, Tiffany missed Taeyeon even more that she had to spend her nights crying and made her pillow wet with her tears. Even until then, she was still persistent that it wasn’t the right time to meet Taeyeon. Why? Simply because she knew what she wanted to do now which was pursuing her career.

 

Meeting Taeyeon would clearly distract Tiffany from the paved path she had set and if Taeyeon turned out still share the same feelings like she did toward the older woman, Tiffany would hurt Taeyeon too. It’d be hard to divide her time for love and ambition at the same time. At the end of the day, Tiffany concluded that she would definitely meet Taeyeon but that time would have to wait for now.

 

“Father, may I come in?” Tiffany knocked on her father’s office room inside the house.

 

“You may.” The reply came and Tiffany carefully opened the door.

 

“Is this the right time to talk? I mean.. I can always come back here if you’re busy.” Tiffany saw her father’s serious expression while typing on his laptop.

 

“It’s fine, Miyoung. Have a seat.” The man pressed enter before putting his laptop into standby mode.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany walked forward and sat on one of the chairs across from her father’s desk.

 

“As you might have known, I have graduated from my college in Milan and I have decided to go back here to Korea to make my own bold statement in fashion world. I still remember how you have reminded me that you won’t have anything to do with me right after I have graduated, that I’d be on my own to earn myself enough money to continue with my life.” Tiffany composed herself, clenching her fist under the table, and started the conversation.

 

“I presume you have made your decision then. What is it going to be?” Tiffany’s father composed himself back to the assertive one, a person who knew nothing about small talks and always directly went to business.

 

“Yes, Father. I have made my decision that I don’t want to be involved in your business. I want to build my own business in fashion line from zero. Even if it means I will be removed from your inheritance list and I will practically have nothing, to begin with, I still stand up with my conviction and dreams.” Nervous was an understatement when she told the truth to her father. She had prepared herself well but it didn’t remove the remaining anxiety growing inside her. After all, she had been an obedient daughter way longer than being a rebellious one, recently.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Okay?” Tiffany repeated just to ensure.

 

“Yes, I mean you went here over 2 years ago, telling me that you wanted to chase your dream and become one of famous fashion designers, didn’t you? And you could only do that by studying fashion in Milan. I told you I would pay the tuition fee and how I expected you to change my pessimism about your dream. Well, now you’ve graduated and I also have seen the dress you’ve designed in the magazine. I have to say, I didn’t expect less from you, Miyoung.” Tiffany gasped in shocked manner. She never expected that her father would care enough to know updates related to her.

 

“What? You’re surprised that I know? You should stop being startled over my interests to know things related to you, Miyoung. After all, you’re my daughter.” The old man curved his lips upward.

 

“Thank you for recognizing my effort, Father.” The man said no more and only provided a gentle nod as an answer.

 

“I might stay here in Korea and have different perspectives when it comes to business with you. Yet, it doesn’t change the fact that I am still your father and you are my youngest child, Miyoung. I know what you did and specifically, I also acknowledged what you have achieved during your stay over there. You have proven that you could be something more than just a tailor after graduating from Milan.” He cleared his throat, trying to still maintain his cold and indifferent composure in front of his daughter.

 

“I have been observing you from afar until I have come to a decision to expand my business into a fashion line. Therefore, the branch office focusing on fashion and designs is ready to use as we speak. I shall ask Leo to accompany you next week and officially inaugurate the building under your care.” Tiffany’s father informed and Tiffany took more than a second to process what the heck her father just told her.

 

“Wait a minute. You just told me indirectly that you purposely expanded our family’s business into fashion and design so just I could work there? Please correct me if I am wrong, Father because I am anxiously excited over here.” Tiffany clenched and unclenched her fist while tapping her feet on the floor.

 

“And you even did further by building a brand new building and would give me the opportunity to be the company’s director. Please tell me if I am wrong, Father before I assumed too far and my hope would be collapsed to the floor.” Tiffany added nervously.

 

“You are not wrong, Miyoung. You now have another task to prove me that I have made the right decision in-“ The man couldn’t finish his sentence when Tiffany suddenly stood up, waived her ways to the back of her father’s seat and hugged him from behind.

 

“Thank you so much, Father. I promise I won’t disappoint you. I am even willing to start from being a common staff if that is what it takes-“

 

“Nonsense. You are my daughter and you have proven enough that you can be a reliable employee in the company you were working for in Milan. Now it’s your turn to prove it to me, your own father. This is the first and last chance I give you so you better use it well.” The old man still tried his best not to show his weak sides but of course he smiled a little while ensuring Tiffany wouldn’t be able to see it.

 

“I know, Father. Once again, thank you very much for the chance. I… I love you, Father.”

 

“I know. I do too.” The man finally turned his head around and patted Tiffany’s head for the first time; showing that he cared.

---

 

It took Tiffany a full year to prove to everyone that she meant business and no one could mess with her or her employees. She recruited the best candidates Korean had to offer and when it wasn’t enough, she wasn’t hesitant to recruit candidates from abroad and asked her ex-boss, Giovanna to lend or recommend some of her employees if possible.

 

Giovanna of course was beyond surprise when she found out that actually Tiffany came from a powerful and extremely wealthy family. Tiffany didn’t comment much about it, saying she never once had intentions to use her family’s name and all. In the end, Tiffany offered to establish cooperation with Giovanna because she had trusted Tiffany when she was inexperienced before and now it’s her turn to do the same.

 

“You’ve become successful and renowned now, Tiff. Don’t you think it’s already time for you to take a break from your business and focus on something else that’s not least important?” Michelle drank her tea slowly. They were now having afternoon tea as siblings. Yes, there were Leo, Michelle, and Tiffany. They had promised to meet at least once every quarter to catch on each other’s life.

 

“I have to agree with our older sister here, Sis. You’ve been too worked up in business and fashion that you could end up being alone in your old days.” Leo added. They were now inside the restaurant in one of the biggest hotels in Korea.

 

“I am not lonely if that’s what you’re worried about, Oppa.” Tiffany replied.

 

“Maybe you’re not when you’re so immersed with work. But do you still feel that way when you come home and realize no one is waiting for you to come home? Yes, Prince might bark at you excitedly but he is still a dog, Tiff and you need another human to accompany you literally until you both grow old and no skin left without wrinkles smearing it.” Michelle emphasized it more clearly.

 

“Just cut to the case and tell me what this is about, Unnie.” Tiffany sighed, already knowing what her sister was implying.

 

“You know that our family always has reliable resources when it comes to confidentiality and information, Tiff. If you tell me right now that you have stopped feeling something for that woman you used to date then I would cancel my plan to uhm… collect more info about her.” Leo interjected.

 

“I don’t need you or Unnie to meddle into my love business. I am okay and I will seek your help when I really need it, alright? Ah.. And please leave Taeyeon alone too. Father has once violated our privacy in the past and there’s no way this time I’d let my curiosity get the better of me.” Tiffany declined the idea strictly.

 

“If you say so, Sis. But tell us honestly, do you still have feelings for her? One of my friends is her client and she said Taeyeon is very charming that it’s hard not to fall for her charm. She is smart, pretty, kind, and everything that a person wants from a lover. My friend is straight and yet she could praise Taeyeon that far that I start thinking that maybe she could change her preference if it means she could get closer to your ex as someone more than just a friend.” Leo sipped his coffee, hiding his smirk when he saw Tiffany’s emotion was affected.

 

“You’re joking, right?” Tiffany frowned.

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding, Noona?” Leo turned his head toward his sister.

 

“You look like you mean business, Leo.” Michelle shrugged.

 

“What I meant to say is, time moves forward, Tiff. You might be happy with what you have and the kind of life you’re living right now. But the question is, until when? While you’re busy with your business, who knows what Taeyeon is doing out there. If you don’t have any remaining feelings for her then ignore my advice but if you do, time waits for no one, Tiff. Use your chance while you still have it. When it’s too late, all you can do is regret and mourn over it but still, it won’t change the fact that you have wasted your chance.” Leo wisely exclaimed and Michelle stared at him with awe.

 

“What? I can be a good and useful brother too if I want, Noona.” Leo whined at his sister.

 

“Right. Sometimes I forgot you’ve become a prudent father for your only daughter, Leo.” Michelle caressed her brother’s head softly.

 

“You are right, Oppa. I will reconsider your advice and see what I can do about it. For the record, my feelings for her never change. Not even once.”

 

“I know.” Leo smirked, nodding his head.

 

“We know, Tiff. After all, we are your older siblings not for nothing.” Michelle added, winking at her brother.

---

 

“How many patients will I meet today?” Taeyeon asked after she greeted her secretary, Krystal. Yep, still the same person who was dedicated to work for Taeyeon. The woman was nothing but a wonderful boss anyway.

 

“There will be 4 patients, Ms. Taeyeon but uhm..” Taeyeon frowned hearing the unsure answer coming from her secretary.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“It’s just.. Your last patient’s name would be Tiffany and the last time you met a similar name for consultation is almost 3 years ago if I am not mistaken.” Taeyeon felt like she just stopped breathing just from hearing the name.

 

“There are many people with that name, Krystal. What makes you so sure it’s the same person?” Taeyeon tried to think of other possibilities.

 

“Because so far no one comes up with the same name unless it’s her. Never mind Mam. I just feel the need to let you know.. Err.. For precaution.” Krystal smiled and lightly chuckled.

 

“Okay. Thanks for letting me know beforehand, Krystal. Have a good day.”

 

“You too, Mam.”

 

Taeyeon waltzed into her office and glanced at her wristwatch. She still got about an hour until her first client came. She leaned back on her swiveling chair and sighed. The information Krystal told her still lingered inside her head. Even though years had passed, the name of Tiffany alone still gave her goosebumps, providing a great impact on her mind and mostly, her heart. Taeyeon still vividly remembered what happened that night as the back of her hand. She couldn’t help but ask herself over and over again if only she didn’t end the relationship that night, what would have they become? Still being lovers or still, ended up being separated under different conditions?

 

After the memorable event occurred that night, Taeyeon had never been the same person. She immersed herself in work and more work. When the day ended and no more patients would enter her office, she would go to the library or bookstore to buy herself books to support her in writing papers and research of humans’ behavior, motives behind humans’ gestures, and such. So far, Taeyeon had contributed more than enough for the country by publishing numerous recognized papers related to humans behaviors and depressions. Sunny even claimed her as an anthropology lecturer instead of a mere psychiatrist for the number of papers she had published so far.

 

“Ms. Taeyeon, your first client is here.” Krystal talked through the phone line.

 

“Okay. Send him in. And thank you for your assistance, Krystal.” That was a cue that Taeyeon had to stop her daydreaming and focus on her job.

 

“You are most welcome, Mam.” The phone hung up.

---

 

Taeyeon was reviewing the documents of her latest patient when the door was creaked open. She didn’t bother to look up, thinking that it might be Krystal bringing her afternoon tea like she always did. A clear of throat however irked her attention that she closed the document, putting it on the table, and turned her head around just to feel her breath was forcedly taken away by the ethereal beauty before her and yes, it’s Tiffany; The Tiffany she once knew.

 

“I hope I am not interrupting anything or if I am then who cares. It’s already my schedule to do the consultation anyway.” Tiffany arrogantly walked in and made herself comfortable sitting in Taeyeon’s coach; the same place where she used to sit years ago while reminding of how she used to act years ago when she met Taeyeon for the very first time.

 

“Ti-tiffany.” Taeyeon stuttered. She wasn’t given enough time to process what was just happening. Was it real? But the lips, the features, the voice; all screamed everything Tiffany had, and never once Taeyeon forgot about anything related to Tiffany; even the small mole she got on her lower back.

 

“Indeed I am. How are you, Taeyeon-ah? It’s been a while since the last time I met you and way longer since I came to your office room.” Tiffany’s smile was confident. The smug face she got earlier was gone and replaced by the kind smile Taeyeon had always been fallen in love with.

 

“I am alright. What brings you here, Tiffany? It’s such a surprise.” Taeyeon got up and went to her fridge to get her special guest something to drink.

 

“I am not sure how to reach for you. We’re not on the talking terms since that night, Taeyeon.” Tiffany masked the sadness which automatically resurfaced through her sentences.

 

“I hate to say it, but you are right.” Taeyeon painfully smiled hearing Tiffany’s answer.

 

“And I thought the last time we talked; we could still be friends. But that plan has been thrown out to the window, hasn’t it? I am sorry too I haven’t tried contacting you after that night.” Tiffany smiled sadly and Taeyeon could only sigh while biting her bottom lip, contemplating what should she say in return.

 

“But it’s alright. We can talk about it next time, I guess. I am here as your client not your ex, Tae.” Tiffany composed herself, leaning forward with her hands clasped together.

 

“What’s wrong, Tiffany? Is there something troubling you that I can help you with? Of course, you can talk to me about it and there’s no time limit here so you can take your time.” Taeyeon turned serious. She was worried about Tiffany. Maybe, deep down Tiffany still had unsolved problems that Taeyeon didn’t know of. After all, they haven’t met for as long as if not more than 3 years.

 

“I am just having my closure, I think.” Tiffany said while unconsciously fiddling with her fingers which had the ring safely wrapped around it. Confirmed, it’s the same ring Taeyeon had given her over a year ago.

 

“…” Taeyeon was quiet but her heart was beating rapidly inside her ribcage. Her eyes couldn’t lie and were filled with curiosity when she saw Tiffany wearing the ring she gave her but what did it mean by the closure? It never meant anything different but ‘ending’, right? Could it be she misread the gestures and that Tiffany was here to return the ring so she could detach her life completely from Taeyeon and move on for good?

 

“I mean, you never stated about my last condition, remember? You suddenly changed the method of our consultations and before we knew it, we’ve become something more and years after, it was over between us. But, how about my state then? Have I been healed or do I still need more therapy and consultation to improve myself better as a human-being?” Tiffany stopped playing with her fingers and fisted her hand playfully.

 

“Huh?” Taeyeon blinked once, twice and still couldn’t completely comprehend what Tiffany just asked her.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, are you alright? You didn’t pay attention before.” Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

“Ooh.. Right. About your latest condition before we uhm.. got together and broke up.” Taeyeon nervously said while Tiffany nodded to the statement.

 

“I think I have to know what you’ve been doing recently and how you got along with people around you before I could give you the conclusion. How you treat your friends, whether you still feel alone, how your current relationship is, whether you still need to take some pills to help you sleep, and literally anything you can come up with.” Taeyeon booted up herself so she could go to her professional mode. Tiffany laughed, clapping her hands.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Taeyeon furrowed her brows.

 

“It’s your questions! It is just indicating that you want to know about what I did the past years, but not as my stress therapist or something. Tell me honestly, Taeyeon-ah, what does my relationship have to do with our consultation? Does it have to do with my mental conditions if I am seeing someone?” Tiffany felt her confidence had escalated with the kind of questions Taeyeon just threw at her.

 

“Well, the first time you went here, you boasted about how you’re famous and being admired by many people. You played around. You dated recklessly and it accumulated the ego in you that you thought of people you’re seeing as nothing but clothes that you could toss out to the garbage once you’re done with them.” Taeyeon tried to explain clearly.

 

“Fine. You are the psychiatrist here.” Tiffany shrugged.

 

“But, for the last time.. Can we bring the consultation outside? There are many things I want to tell you but being here brings back memories and most of them aren’t the good ones. It reminds me how I used to be an unbearably obnoxious person with high ego, unbelievable stubbornness, and imperiously annoying.” Taeyeon smiled hearing Tiffany talked about herself that way.

 

“Why are you smiling? Are you mocking me, Taeyeon?” Tiffany pretended to be angry.

 

“Of course not. It’s just amusing how you dislike the old you, Tiffany. And about your invitation, I wouldn’t say no to that. Let’s get out from here then. Say, I have found a new Korean restaurant near Han River I often visit when I missed grilling the meat while sipping the hot kimchi soup along with rice wine. Are you hungry enough for the blasting dinner of your life?” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Who am I to say no? Come on then, Tae. I am hungry!” Tiffany whined.

 

“Yes, Mam!” Taeyeon quickly put everything back into her purse and slipped her phone into her pocket bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter