Materialistic - Optional Ending

Traits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, this is an optional ending should you feel dissatisfied with the first version :D

----------------------------

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Kim. It’s very nice to see you again. Is everything well?” The family butler greeted her as soon as she stepped into her mansion; the place she hadn’t visited for months.

 

“It’s good to see you too. I am fine, thank you. Are my parents’ home?” It’s obious how he was shocked by Taeyeon’s politeness. He however braced himself quickly after.

 

“I am afraid they are not home. They didn’t know you’d come. If they did, I’m sure they wouldn’t go anywhere. But.. Your Grandmother is home. Do you want to meet her?” The man replied with equal politeness.

 

“Yes, please.” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“Please wait in the living room. I will inform you about your coming.” The man excused himself. Taeyeon continued going inside slowly; taking her time to gaze around. She missed her home and more importantly, she missed her parents. Too bad they weren’t home to welcome her.

 

“Taeyeon. What brought you here?” Taeyeon hurriedly stood up and bowed.

 

“Grandmother.” The old lady nodded.

 

“Please sit.” She added.

 

“How have you been, my grandchild? I believe everything is alright, considering how you never visit us after months.” The old lady sat across Taeyeon.

 

“I’ve been great. Thank you.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“I can see you have changed drastically. Your manners have improved.” The old lady commented.

 

“It’s all thanks’ to you, Grandma. Our conversation that night and your firm decision has educated me on the bright side. I have learned how hard it is to live as an ordinary person. Life taught me how to pay respect if you want to be respected; how to behave around the elders and how to act around friends. I also have learned that earning money is not as easy as I have always thought. In fact, we have to sacrifice something to get money in return.” Taeyeon secretly referred it to Tiffany’s life.

 

“Are you saying this sincerely or are you trying to say it cynically?” The old lady still had the same smile from before.

 

“Of course I am being honest, Grandma. I am sorry for my rude behaviors earlier. I can’t help but grimacing whenever I remember my old self.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“I am happy for you, Tae. You know that I love you; your parents do too. Eventually, all that your parents have will be inherited to you but with the old you, I guarantee you would only create chaos, not only for our companies but it’d affect others as well. So, I only want to explain that I did this for your own good, Tae. I mean you no harm. You are my only grandchild. There is no way I’d push you to the deadly valley.” The old lady turned down her insecurity and said wisely.

 

“I know, Grandma. Thank you.” Taeyeon stood up from her place and approached the old lady, kneeling before her and hugged her waist.

 

“Aigoo… My grandchild.” The old lady dropped a tear and hugged Taeyeon.

 

“How have you been? Are you eating well? You look skinnier. Is money not enough?” The old lady finally had her wall down and caressed Taeyeon’s head.

 

“I am fine, Granny. I can cook simple foods now! I can even wash and iron my clothes on my own~ And and.. I always go back and forth from University using public transportation!” Taeyeon bragged excitedly.

 

“Omo! Is that true? How does it feel? You sound happy~” They feel their bound was much tighter now. Before, Taeyeon only greeted her grandma without bothered to stop by and have a casual conversation. Taeyeon knew how archaic her grandma was and trying to talk to her would only result in her being scolded and punished. Who wanted that, right?

 

“I am happy! At first, it was truly hard! I had to even change the apartment several times before I settle in my current apartment. I couldn’t manage my money well.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“But you can now, right?” Taeyeon nodded and smiled.

 

“What else has happened to you, Tae?” The old lady asked curiously.

 

Taeyeon then started to tell her stories. Starting from she first moved out of the mansion and sold her baby to party with her bad friends until how she had to move to the second apartment because she couldn’t manage her spending. She however paused when she had reached the part of Tiffany being her housemate.

 

“So, this Tiffany woman. Is she good to you?” The old lady decided to ask when Taeyeon seemed to lost in the middle of the story.

 

“She is totally different from me. In fact, aside from Sunny, she’s the one who taught me so many things; washing, ironing, tidying the bed, and room, etc.” Taeyeon answered while trying to mask her real feelings.

 

“Do you like this woman, Tae?” The question caught Taeyeon off guard.

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“I said, do you like Tiffany? Your expression changed when you talked about her. You know you cannot lie to me, Tae. We might not as close as we are now but I can be proud and say that I know my grandchild enough. I know what you feel just based on your expression.” The old lady grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and held it, rubbing the back of Taeyeon’s hand with her thumb as she ensured her that everything would be okay.

 

“I.. I do. But! It’s not the same as how I used to boast about like many girls at the same time, Grandma. She is.. She is just different.” Taeyeon honestly exclaimed.

 

“I know, sweetheart. I know she is not like your one night stands you used to have. So, what makes her different? Why do you like her?” The old lady didn’t judge. Instead, she tried to understand Taeyeon despite the gender Taeyeon preferred to be her lover.

 

“She is independent. She knows how to take care of herself well. She is smart and not to mention very beautiful inside out. She is very patient and understanding.” Taeyeon shyly said.

 

“Omooo.. Uri Taeyeon has grown up now~” The old lady teased.

 

“But Grandma..”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Are you okay about this? About me like a woman? I-I am your only grandchild and if I end up being with a woman, it means-“

 

“Do you know that technology nowadays is very advanced? I am sure there are ways, Tae. The most important thing is you are happy and that someone loves you for what you are, not because of your wealth.” Taeyeon thinned her lips when she heard her grandma said it.

 

Taeyeon could remember clearly that Tiffany wanted to be rich which meant she’s materialistic and there’s no way she would judge someone based on his/her personality but would be mostly from her/his wealth. Taeyeon hadn’t told Tiffany about her real self which probably the reason why Tiffany didn’t want her as a lover. Instead, she was only a friend with benefits. Ugh.. Now that Taeyeon’s mind pictured it, she started to get dizzy.

 

“You haven’t told her about the real you, right?” Taeyeon was kicked back to reality when her grandma added another question.

 

“Not yet, Grandma. “ Taeyeon couldn’t hide her sadness anymore.

 

“What’s wrong, Tae? She doesn’t like you the same way?” Taeyeon’s grandma had a guess.

 

“Yeah. Something like that, Grandma.” Taeyeon clenched her fist. Memories of Tiffany kissing an ugly man just because he could give her money made her tears flowing down.

 

“Oh Lord. Come here, Taeyeon-ah.” The old lady didn’t hesitate to pull Taeyeon toward her. Taeyeon continued crying on the old lady’s shoulder.

 

“It hurts, Grandma. She can never love me the same way just because I don’t have money with me. I am not wealthy. I am not worth her feelings.” Taeyeon burst out. The painful feelings that she had been hiding for a while suddenly exploded.

 

“Shuusshh.. Why are you saying that? You just haven’t tried your best. You need to put more effort in if you really love her that way. You are wonderful, Tae. Anyone will love you in a glance.” The old lady tried to calm down her grandchild.

 

“No, grandma. I just know she could never love me the same way. And.. people easily like me because I have the power, money, and position. Now that I have become an ordinary person, nobody will love me. I am fated to be alone.” Taeyeon cried harder. The old lady grew concerned but she didn’t know what else to say. It seemed that Taeyeon’s real problems were much bigger than what she thought.

 

“Come back here, Tae. Your trial has over. You can return here as soon as you want; tonight if possible.” The old lady pulled back and helped to wipe away Taeyeon’s tears.

 

“What do you mean, grandma?”

 

“I officially end your punishment. Go back here and stay with us, Tae. Your parents cannot stop whining, begging me so I would end your punishment. They missed you so much you know. I also acknowledge how they hired a spy and bodyguard just to ensure you would live your life well.” The old lady leaned in and kissed Taeyeon’s forehead softly.

 

“Not now, Grandma.” Taeyeon carefully rejected the idea.

 

“But why? You have learned your lessons well. You already know what you did wrong. You have grown up and become a better person. I wouldn’t even hesitate to inherit all of these to you now. You are the grandchild I’m proud of.” The old lady reasoned out.

 

“I will graduate in a year, grandma. Give me time at least until I graduate. I will go back here as soon as I get my graduate certificate. I also hope you will attend the graduation ceremony though.” Taeyeon grinned.

 

“You don’t need to ask, Tae. Of course, me and your parents will come to your graduation. We will be so proud of you. But.. Are you sure about your decision? You don’t want to come back here until you’ve graduated?” The old lady asked again.

 

“Yes, grandma. Call me stupid, but I want to have my last attempt to get her. I still have this little tiny hope inside me. I hope she can gradually see me and like me as me; Taeyeon without wealth and position.” Taeyeon nodded and confidently said.

 

“Good luck in that, Tae. I am sure God will give you the best.” The old lady tapped Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“Thank you, grandma. Well, I gotta go now before Tiffany wakes up. Say hi to my parents.”

 

“They will be very happy if they know how you have changed into a better person. And, Tae.. My statement is still valid. Inform should you have changed your mind.” The old lady reminded.

 

“No worries, grandma. I won’t.” Taeyeon winked.

 

“Aissh you! Don’t be a stranger, Tae, and call us once in a while. We missed you.” The old lady said before Taeyeon reached the door.

 

“I will, grandma.” Taeyeon bowed and again left her house.

---

 

“Where have you been? Why didn’t you tell me you’re going off somewhere?” The indignant tone wasn’t something Taeyeon expected the moment she returned home.

 

“I was out, searching for fresh air. I didn’t think you’d wake up when I’m back so yeah.” Taeyeon calmly answered. She stepped aside but Tiffany followed her, making it impossible for her to enter the apartment.

 

“Will you excuse me?” Taeyeon cleared .

 

“Do you know how worried I was?! It’s 10 am now for God’s sake! And I was never a lazy who woke up at noon. You know that!” Tiffany let Taeyeon in yet only after a few steps the smaller woman had, Tiffany yelled to her.

 

“I am a big woman, Fany. I thank you for you have taken good care of me. But I am even older than you. You shouldn’t have worried too much.” Taeyeon tried to compose herself well. Yelling to each other was never been a good option.

 

“And now you asked me not to worry too much? Did you forget what just happened last night? You practically shut yourself from me! You asked me to leave you. I planned to talk it out with you this morning, over a nice breakfast perhaps.. Just to find you nowhere inside your bedroom!” Tiffany retorted with a higher tone than before.

 

‘Last night. Yes.. The event last night. How could I ever forget?’ Taeyeon fisted her palm and gritted her teeth. She should have forgotten, but thanks’ to Tiffany, she was again being reminded of how Tiffany landed her lips on his; the very same lips that kissed her every single day.

 

“I don’t want to talk about last night.” Taeyeon’s tone was cold. She walked forward, toward her bedroom. Well, until Tiffany stopped her.

 

“You’re not going anywhere, Taeyeon. Not until we talk.” Tiffany stood up firmly in front of her.

 

“I.Don’t.Want.To.” Taeyeon emphasized.

 

“You’re so different last night. You.. You were rude. It’s not the same Taeyeon whom I have lived with for several months. I care about you, Tae.” Tiffany softened. She caressed Taeyeon’s cheek tenderly.

 

“I know you do. But every person has a secret and I decided that it’s gonna be my secret. Besides, it’s not like we are lovers that I have to go out clean about every little thing that occurs to me.” Taeyeon slipped out. She didn’t mean to be that harsh, but perhaps it’s due to her aching heart or maybe it’s because of the crystal clear image of last night that she said it out loud.

 

“I.. I know that. But we are best friends.. We live under one roof and I have grown very fond of you as I am sure that you feel the same way too toward me.” Tiffany’s lips were trembling and Taeyeon never felt guiltier.

 

“No. I don’t feel the same way. I like you, Fany-ah. Not only as best friends or housemates. I like you that way; in every way just like how a man likes a woman or like a woman likes a man. I wasn’t able to say it that night and you managed to pretend that you didn’t know.” Taeyeon halted.

 

“But I am enough of all that. I want to come clean. I don’t want to be your best friend with benefits. I want you to take me as a lover or leave me for real. Then, we can talk about being best friends.” Taeyeon finished. The game was on and there’s no way she would let this chance slipped away. She needed to be sure; Did Tiffany feel the same way or not?

 

“I.. I can’t.” Tiffany looked away. Tears finally pooled inside her eyes before it made its way out and dampened the flawless cheeks.

 

“Why can’t you? So, is it just me? Am I the only one who feels this way?” Taeyeon became nervous. Yes, she had expected Tiffany to reject her but still, the pain was nothing beyond bearable. It hurt.

 

“No. It’s not that. It’s just.. It’s complicated, Tae. I cannot be with you the way you want me to.” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s wrist, preventing Taeyeon from walking away when their little discussion was far from over.

 

“Why is it complicated? Why can’t you be with me? Why can’t you be my girlfriend?” Taeyeon frustratingly screamed.

 

“Just.. tell me you don’t like me the same way so I can move on and go on with my life, Tiffany. I am tired of this push and pull game. I am tired of being your friend with benefits. I want to stop. Please..” Taeyeon’s voice was too gentle. Tears were streaming out from her eyes like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“But I do! I like you the same way.. Yet.. It’s not enough. Being with you means I have to let go of my biggest dream and I can’t do that, Tae. I just can’t.. It will only hurt both of us.” Tiffany reasoned out. She tried not to be affected by Taeyeon’s words and how sincere it was. Nobody had ever made her feel this way. Only Taeyeon did, yet her background made it hard for Tiffany to accept her.

 

“Okay. I understand. I am not that rich to fulfill your needs and make your dream come true. You just decided to give up on me in order to chase your dream. I totally understand, Fany. Now we can talk about being best friends.” Taeyeon tried her hardest to smile. It came out at the end but far from being sincere.

 

“No. You don’t understand, Tae.” Tiffany shook her head, obviously not agree with Taeyeon’s assumption.

 

“I don’t want to go back to being merely best friends. I-“ Tiffany was cut by Taeyeon’s lips which suddenly captured her lips.

 

“I don’t want too to be honest. I like kissing you like this.” Taeyeon said before deepening the kiss. Tiffany closed her eyes and let Taeyeon kiss her as much as she wanted.

 

“So I have a proposal to make. Let me try to win your heart and make you change your mind about your dream. Let me be your dream instead. Give me a year, Fany-ah. Until the day of our graduation came. If until that time, you still prioritize your dream of becoming rich then I will back away and give up on you for real.” Taeyeon said. She leaned down and kissed Tiffany’s neck for a few seconds.

 

“And if not, then I assure you I will make you the happiest woman on earth.” Taeyeon added.

 

“I..”

 

“Please?”

 

“Fine. I cannot guarantee you will have the answer you wanted but I’ll let you try.” Tiffany offered a smile and yes, it couldn’t reach her eyes.

 

“It’s a deal then. Until that time comes, I want you not to see anyone. It applies the same to me. I won’t court anyone but you.” Taeyeon’s hand moved down and clasped Tiffany’s hand.

 

“I like how it sounds.” Tiffany stated.

 

“So.. Are we okay now? I don’t want to talk about last night still though. I prefer spending the day with you.” Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to the living room, making her sit as she lay down and rested her head on Tiffany’s lap.

 

“You are such a baby.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“Your baby.” Taeyeon corrected.

 

“Yes. My baby~” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s forehead and just like that their argument ended. No secrets were revealed yet they could still reconcile. Well, for now at least. Who knew what one year could do to their relationship, right?

---

 

Things happened when you least expected it or that’s what people said. Things were getting better each day passed and Taeyeon couldn’t lie that her confidence too had been escalated greatly. She just knew that Tiffany had the same feelings as hers, well maybe not as deeper as hers toward Tiffany but at least, it gave Taeyeon some hope.

 

Tiffany still didn’t want to label their relationship. Whenever Taeyeon dropped the hints, Tiffany would encounter them, saying that she didn’t have any plan to leave so they should take their time and cherished what they had by then. Taeyeon who had acknowledged Tiffany’s debt and all understood why Tiffany couldn’t take it further so she just nodded her head and smiled while encouraging herself not to give up and to retry again soon.

 

Sunday was Taeyeon’s while Saturday was still Tiffany’s buyer's time. Taeyeon actually didn’t want others’ hands to touch Tiffany at all, not even her strains of hairs yet Taeyeon knew her place. If she truly loved Tiffany then she had to grow more patients and waited until Tiffany confessed that their feelings were mutual and that Tiffany was willing to give her dream for Taeyeon. Heck, 3 months passed since Taeyeon returned from her mansion, yet Tiffany still preferred to spend her Saturday outside and left Taeyeon cry over her.

 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany had reached their last semester. It was inevitable that they grew busier every day. Both of them wanted to graduate on time. Tiffany didn’t have more budget to spend over semester payment while Taeyeon wanted to immediately go back to her house and if possible, bring Tiffany along with her and introduce her to her parents and grandmother.

 

It was also unavoidable that their time together was lessened. Tiffany still insisted to go outside every Saturday, forcing her to do her thesis on Sunday instead which also meant less time for Taeyeon. Vice versa, Taeyeon would spend her Saturday in the library or if she was too lazy, she would invite Sooyoung to come and work on their thesis together. She tried her hardest to spare her time for Sunday. Well, in case Tiffany suddenly was free then she would be more than ready to take her out.

 

Today was unfortunately no different. Taeyeon had been watching Tiffany busy pacing around the apartment, from her bedroom to borrow lipstick and hairbrush to the living room, and made a call. Taeyeon could only sigh. She couldn’t lie that they grew closer that no day passed without kisses and Tiffany was more understanding. At times, she was even willing to cancel one of her dates just so she could spend her time cuddling with Taeyeon. Taeyeon knew her place well. She understood that dating means extra money for Tiffany which would also mean less amount of debt so she often disagreed with Tiffany’s decision and just let her go safely.

 

“Tae, what will you do for today?” Tiffany asked as she was facing the mirror with Taeyeon on her bed.

 

“I don’t know. I cannot continue my thesis since I have to consult it first to my lecturer. Perhaps, I’ll consider Sooyoung’s invitation and go with her.” Taeyeon answered. Her eyes were set on Tiffany. Taeyeon thought she’s very beautiful, even from afar.

 

“Stop staring at me like a creepy ert, Tae.”

 

“What? I didn’t do such things.” Taeyeon quickly averted her gaze.

 

“I can feel it, you know. Well.. How do I look?” Tiffany turned around and asked for Taeyeon’s opinion. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany from head to toe. It was only a knee-length skirt with a shirt, covered by a thin cardigan but Tiffany looked astoundingly beautiful in Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“Okay. I got it. Thank you for the compliment.” Tiffany smirked and went back to her dressing table.

 

“You are really pretty. Anyone who’s going to go out with you in a moment will be the luckiest man on earth.” Taeyeon walked to Tiffany and hugged her from behind.

 

“Taeyeon-ah. I thought we’ve talked about this. I cannot stop going out and having dates but I assure you that they won’t stand a chance. They won’t go further than 3 dates in a row.” Tiffany put down the hairbrush and put her hand on top of Taeyeon’s hand which located on her waist.

 

“I know that. I am just saying what’s inside my mind. I thought you asked for my opinion?” Taeyeon smiled. She tidied Tiffany’s hair, putting it aside, and kissed Tiffany’s blade shoulder from behind.

 

“I promise I won’t be long. I’ll be back before dinner.” Tiffany turned around and pulled Taeyeon’s neck, kissing her.

 

“I shall wait for you.” Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany’s left cheek.

 

“Like I always did.” Taeyeon added.

 

“Thank you. Just so you know, you are free to have dates too. I feel it’s unfair for you. You permit me to have dates while you never had one.” Tiffany sighed. Her arms draped around Taeyeon’s waist.

 

“That’s because I know what I want, who I want. I am not sure about you though. Maybe you’re still not sure and that’s why you’re still searching. It’s okay, Fany-ah. I understand. At the end of the day, if whom you’re looking for is not me.. Please tell me? No matter how hurts it might be.” Taeyeon’s voice sounded painful. Tiffany didn’t even have the heart to stare at her right in the eyes.

 

“It’s not you, Tae. It’s about me. Sighed. I never want to seek the right one out there. I know what I want too, who I want. But.. There are circumstances that I cannot avoid.” Tiffany gently tilted Taeyeon’s chin and gave her a tender kiss.

 

“Then why won’t you tell me what those circumstances are? Who knows I can help you. It doesn’t have to be this way, Fany-ah. We’re both hurting.” Taeyeon replied.

 

“It’s complicated, Tae. You cannot help me. Only me who can help myself. Besides, I don’t want to trouble you with my problems.” Tiffany reasoned out.

 

“We will graduate in 6 months, Fany-ah. You know what that means, right?” Taeyeon bitterly smiled.

 

“I know.” Tiffany breathed sharply.

 

“I may be not like it but you know you can depend on me. If you don’t want to pull me into your problems, then at least share it with me? Let me be your loyal listener. At least, you won’t feel alone and I won’t feel useless.” Taeyeon walked back to the bed and sat on the edge of it.

 

“Hey. You are not useless. If anything, you’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. It’s just my fate is really unfortunate. I have too many problems and sharing it with you will mean changing you into a different person. I know you’ll do anything to help me even if it costs you much. I don’t want that, Tae. Please understand me more?” Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon and held her hand.

 

“I will. You should go now. He will pick you up at any moment.” Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany’s hand a bit.

 

“I promise the only one here is you.” Tiffany guided Taeyeon’s hand to her chest and put her palm slightly higher than where her mounds located.

 

“Thank you.” Taeyeon leaned in and kissed Tiffany. The latter gladly welcomed Taeyeon’s lips and their kiss became rougher and feverish until the bell ring, hinting there’s a person there.

 

“He is here. Go. I won’t walk you out. Be safe.” Taeyeon was the first one to pull away.

 

“I will. I’ll be back soon. Wait for me.” Taeyeon only nodded slightly. Her heart crushed as she watched Tiffany walked away from her. Her consciousness had been telling her over and over again to just stop and try to find someone else. Even if she didn’t have the wealth, she still had the looks and hot body. But.. it’s her heart that always prevented her from following after her brain. Her foolish heart told her to wait and waiting was what she’d do for Tiffany; the one that she loved with all of her heart.

---

 

Tiffany was late. It had passed 9 pm and no news had come from Tiffany. Taeyeon had tried to call her but none were answered. She numerously texted her and none were replied. Part of her was worried but another part of her was feeling jealous. Her thoughts were scattered; the negative ones were more dominant than the positive ones. She regretted her decision not to walk Tiffany out this afternoon that she couldn’t see the person that would go out with Tiffany. Who knew that he’d be that handsome that Tiffany couldn’t help but feel attracted with him.

 

Minutes felt like hours for Taeyeon. She anxiously waited in the darkness. The TV was on but the lights were off. Tiffany had lied to her. It was way past dinner by now. Taeyeon hadn’t had her dinner. No, she didn’t have an appetite to eat. She fidgeted with her fingers. She didn’t know who to call who probably knew Tiffany’s whereabout. Taeyeon lay down on the couch. She tried to keep herself busy by changing the channels and tried to find something good to be watched. Another hour left her and it’s 11 pm. Taeyeon gave up and tried to close her eyes when she heard the front door clicked.

 

“Tae? Are you here?” Tiffany went inside the living room just to find it dark. She scrutinized her eyebrows and she found the person she had been longing for.

 

“Oh so you still remember that I am waiting for you. Would be back before dinner, huh? Late night dinner you meant perhaps. But you’re right. I haven’t had my dinner so you didn’t practically lie to me.” Taeyeon’s voice was cold and flat.

 

“God. Are you angry at me? Look. I am sorry. The car’s engine suddenly went off and we had to wait for 2 hours until mechanics came and brought the car. After, he needed to take care of things and let the car stayed there for the night.” Tiffany explained.

 

“And how long did it take to take care of business? Another 2 hours, huh? And that’s exactly why you couldn’t make it on time.” Taeyeon sarcastically stated.

 

“You could at least tell me, you know. You could text me and informed me that you’d be late. But what? I couldn’t reach your phone and my messages weren’t replied. All of them!” Taeyeon slightly raised an octave.

 

“My phone was dead. I didn’t bring extra battery. I am so sorry. His phone went off not long after we made a call to the mechanic. I am sorry I made you worried, Tae. Why didn’t you have your dinner?” Tiffany scooted closer just to have Taeyeon to stand up and sat on another couch.

 

“Excuses. I wouldn’t even know if you lied to me, Tiffany. I was so dead worried you know! It made me even thinking that you found him attractive and decided not to end your meeting just like that.” Taeyeon retorted, still with the same tone.

 

“What do you mean?” Tiffany frowned.

 

“Never mind. I shouldn’t even care. It’s not like it’s your first time to go home this late after having some enjoyable time with men anyway. It’s my fault for trusting you and hoping that you’d come home before dinner for real. It’s my mistake that I trusted every word you say when in fact, there’s nothing really changed.” Taeyeon didn’t even realize what she just told Tiffany.

 

“ you, Taeyeon! What do you take me for?! Do you think I’d sell my body to them or easily let them flirt and sleep with me?! Why do you even care? It’s not like we are lovers anyway!” Tiffany burst out. She too slipped her tongue and just realized what she said when Taeyeon’s expression changed. Her eyes were never looked so sad.

 

“You are right. I am not your lover. I should have known my place. I am sorry. I promise I will behave from now on. Goodnight Tiffany.” Taeyeon stood up and lifelessly dragged her body toward her bedroom. She didn’t slam the door this time. She only pushed it lightly, didn’t even care if it had been closed properly or not.

 

Taeyeon didn’t bother to turn on the light. She just helplessly let her weak body fall down on the matrass. She sat with her knees bent to her chest. She placed her chin in between her knees. She didn’t want to but she couldn’t hold it back anymore. It felt too hurt to bear. Soon, tears were coming out. She cried silently. She cursed the feelings she had for Tiffany. Her love life was doomed for she had fallen for the wrong person. The woman would never love her the same way, simply because she didn’t have money or so what Tiffany thought.

 

Taeyeon covered her sobs with her palms. Maybe Tiffany was right. Happiness could be obtained by money and since she didn’t have money now, her life simply wasn’t happy. Taeyeon chuckled bitterly for indirectly admitting Tiffany’s statement. How cheap her life could be? Happiness was equal to wealth. It’s stupid but right at this moment, she couldn’t deny that somehow it’s true.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.” She didn’t hear anyone coming inside her room.

 

“…..” Taeyeon didn’t need to look who the person was but she didn’t want to be disturbed, not right now at least.

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to say it.” Tiffany tried again.

 

“Leave me alone, Tiff.” Taeyeon calmly stated through the tears.

“I don’t want to. Not this time.” Little did Taeyeon know that Tiffany too was crying. She regretted the words she had blown out just now. Taeyeon meant so much more to her. She was even more than a lover for Tiffany. She just never said it to Taeyeon but she knew that what she felt for Taeyeon was beyond real.

 

“What more do you want? Aren’t you satisfied seeing me hurt like now? You win already, Tiffany. I declare my defeat. Let’s just be friends from now on.” Taeyeon finally turned around. The view made Tiffany’s heart cracked. Taeyeon looked much slimmer than the first time she met her. She looked older than her real age.

 

“No. I don’t want that.” Tiffany shook her head.

 

“Then what do you-“ Tiffany didn’t think twice and closed Taeyeon’s lips with her lips.

 

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon backward and sat on her lap, totally didn’t let Taeyeon have a chance to escape. Taeyeon struggled. She didn’t kiss Tiffany back at first. Tiffany took both of Taeyeon’s hands and put it on her hips. Taeyeon opened , intending to say something when suddenly Tiffany intruded and slipping in her tongue.

 

Taeyeon’s struggles stopped. She let Tiffany kissed her all she wanted. She too couldn’t lie that she had spent so many nights thinking of this to happen. Tiffany ed Taeyeon’s pajamas until it parted, letting Tiffany have a peek of what’s beneath it. Taeyeon did the same. She helped Tiffany to lift her shirt over her head and threw it somewhere.

 

Taeyeon’s palms moved on their own, exploring areas she never had touched before. Taeyeon flipped Tiffany’s body around so that she was on top by now. Taeyeon’s hand clasped Tiffany’s waistband and tugged it. Tiffany understood and slightly arched her body so Taeyeon could smoothly get rid of her skirt. Taeyeon was still on her pajama pants while Tiffany was only left with her bra and to cover her assets.

 

Lusts flared from both of their eyes. Taeyeon waited for the instruction from the latter. Tiffany nodded and it was enough as hint for Taeyeon to proceed further. Tiffany’s hands gripped the bedsheets tightly when her most precious treasure was being exploited by both Taeyeon’s hand and tongue. Tiffany never felt like this before. It was hurt at first but gradually it changed into something indescribable. Pleasures, happiness, and giddiness were mixed into one. The bundle of joy was ed when Taeyeon pressed the right button and brought her to heaven.

 

Taeyeon didn’t stop there. She hadn’t had her turn. She removed the remaining clothing from her body and went back to Tiffany. She carefully placed one of Tiffany’s legs on her shoulder and smiled. Tiffany returned the smile. Taeyeon leaned down and kissed Tiffany’s forehead before pushing her hip forward and approached the still dampened treasure of Tiffany. They both had their fun that night. Taeyeon never felt happier when she knew that Tiffany was a and that she was her first. When Tiffany lifted both of her arms, Taeyeon chuckled and let her body fall on top of Tiffany. She expressed her thank you and moved away. She pulled Tiffany closer so her head would be placed on Taeyeon’s arm. That was the first time they slept skin to skin.

 

Taeyeon woke up first. She couldn’t contain her smile when she saw how dazzling Tiffany was. The ray that penetrated through the opened curtain added more beauty to Tiffany’s face. Taeyeon tidied her fringe, moving it away so it wouldn’t cover Tiffany’s flawless face. Taeyeon was enchanted not only by the latter beauty but also by other things that only Tiffany had. Taeyeon was busy admiring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter