Chapter 2: First Move

You Changed My Life

 

I think this chapter is kind of boring, but nevertheless, i will work hard for the next one.

 

Chapter 2: First Move

 

Jinye’s POV

I not sure how long I’ve slept and I did not even know why I fell asleep. When I woke up, I found myself in an unknown place. I sat on the bed and looked around. Oh, this was a nurse room and wait, I’m not blind! I touched my nose repeatedly and I was relieved that it was not broken.

 

“Your nose is not out of shape yet.” Jonghyun came by my bedside and smirked.

 

Kim Jonghyun, again. Oh, I should thank him for saving me.

 

“Hey,thanks uh.” I muttered.

 

“What did you just say? I thought I heard some mosquito buzzing around.” He replied and folded his arms.

 

He wanted me to repeat? Forget it. It was obvious that he heard what I said. I ignored and walked out of the nurse room.

 

“Goo Jinye!”

 

I continued walking. This time, I felt someone holding on to my wrist again. I glared at Jonghyun and wanted him to let go. What the hell he wants?

 

“Don’t you have to show some appreciation? I saved you.” Jonghyun asked.

 

“I didn’t beg you to save me.” I muttered.

 

“Fine, whatever. I expected something in return.” Jonghyun replied and gave his trademark smirk.

 

This guy, seriously!

 

“Silence means consent. You have to go on a date with me on this Saturday.”

 

WHAT? My eyes widen and jaws dropped. He scoffed a little and walked away coolly. I had no time to protest. Damn him, I would not waste my comics reading session on A DATE. I looked at my watch, 12 noon, which meant that I had mathematics lesson now. I sighed and walked to my lockers. After I collected my mathematics books, WAIT, where’s the classroom?

 

I walked in random ways, seriously, I did not familiarize myself with the whole school. I didn’t even know where my classroom was. Second storey or third storey? Who knows? I didn't bother to ask anyone, since the whole corridor was empty. I should follow that Kim Jonghyun in the first place!

 

“Goo Jinye?”

 

I spun my head. Omo, a good looking and tall guy with black short hair was talking to me. He had flaming monstrous eyes(I'm too exaggerated), sharp nose and had a wonderful smile plastered on his small face.

 

“Well, we are having mathematics lesson now. I assumed you are lost, care to walk together?” he asked.

 

MY LUCKY STAR!!! I nodded and walked with him shyly.

 

“By the way, my name is Choi Minho, I’m your classmate. Nice to meet you.” He smiled at me.

 

I nodded slightly and smiled. At least he was courteous and polite. Not like the Kim Jonghyun. Shall I pick a nickname for that Kim Jonghyun? Yeah, I'm so going to do that.

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

I walked into the classroom with the new classmate, Goo Jinye. Actually, the moment she stepped into that chemistry lab, I was deeply attracted by her. It was not that she was that pretty or had a good personality; it was just a feeling that she was special. I felt so blessed and nervous when i walked beside her. I wished time could stop right away.

 

When we stepped into the classroom, Miss Park was fuming mad that we were late for her class. Luckily she let us off as Jinye was just a new student, or else we had to clean the whole classroom later on.

 

“Goo Jinye, you can sit at the empty seat at the last row, beside Jonghyun.”

 

Jinye nodded slightly and gave a sigh. I could tell that she did not want to sit with Jonghyun hyung. I couldn't do anything to help her so i just smiled at her and we went back to our seats.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Why was Minho with that Goo Jinye? Whatever, Minho must be acting kind and brought the lost panda to our classroom.

 

“Goo Jinye, you can sit at the empty seat at the last row, beside Jonghyun.”

 

My lady luck had arrived! Even my teacher assigned Goo Jinye to sit beside me! My plan was going to be a smooth sailing one, I guessed.

 

“Hello Panda! Eh no, hello Jinye!” I greeted her as soon as she sat down.

 

She pretended that she did not heard anything and opened up her textbook.

 

“Are you angry? I’m sorry that I abandoned you earlier on, I will hold your hand and bring you to our next lesson, okay?” I teased.

 

Goo Jinye gave me an annoyed look and she continued listening to Miss Park’s craps. I must find ways to make Goo Jinye fell in love with me fast. I had to be extra good to her to succeed, but how? Well...

 

“Okay, I’m just kidding. Well, I’m sorry that I called you names and everything. But please, let’s go for a date this Saturday. Once only, please?” I said.

 

I hoped I sounded polite enough, I could do anything for a revenge.

 

She turned and looked at me and she gave a reluctant nod and went back to her textbook.

 

I grinned to myself. I got confident that you would fall into my charms on this Saturday.