Chapter 28: Shock

You Changed My Life

 

Chapter 28: Shock

 

Jinye’s POV

 

One month later…

 

“Jonghyun-ah, are you feeling better?” I asked. Jonghyun nodded and smiled at me.

 

I brought Jonghyun to the nearby pier since he wanted me to bring him there. I wondered what he was really thinking of. He wanted to see the sea, as if he never saw one before. Oh yes, he had already discharged but he had not regained his eyesight yet. He had to be on wheelchair for the time being, so I always render to help him push his wheelchair. Anyway, this was what a responsible girlfriend should do.

 

“Jonghyun…” I said as I pushed him to a nearby bench, so I could sit on it. Hell, my legs were aching.

 

“Hmmm…?”

 

“I decide to quit my work at the lounge.” I declared and looked at him intently. I believed he must be over the moon.

 

“REALLY? OH GOSH!” Jonghyun shouted. “Finally, you are leaving that sleazy place!”

 

I knew it.

 

What was wrong with my job? It was dangerous and fun at the same time. Working at lounge was not something shameful or inappropriate. It’s just a job and I did not go with bed with anyone. Okay, maybe there was a time I almost got but that was just something that was not going to happen frequently. It was not like I got so many bastards clients always.

 

I shot a glare at him, although he would not able to see. But he looked at me and smirked, “Stop glaring at me, I don’t want you to mix with other guys. Do you remember you almost got -”

 

Stop glaring at me…?

 

“Wait, Kim Jonghyun. Did you just said, ‘stop glaring at me’?” I interrupted. I really heard that, I am not deaf right?

 

“Er…did I?” he said sheepishly and turned away. GUILTY MUCH!

 

“You…YOU ARE NOT BLIND!” I burst out. What the hell, why did he kept this from me?!

 

“I…I…am blind!”

 

“Stop lying! When did you have your eyesight recovered? Why didn’t you tell me? I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” I snapped. HE WAS LYING TO ME! HE WAS A FREAKING LIAR! For the first time in my life, I wanted to hear Big Bang's Stupid Liar SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY.

 

“Look, sorry! I…I don’t mean to lie!” he grabbedmy hands tight.

 

“When did you have your eyesight recovered? Why didn’t you tell me?” I repeated impatiently. I already could feel myself tearing up. I hated liars. He lied, I couldn't help but remembered those freaking past. He betrayed and cheated me.

 

“Don’t be angry when I say the truth alright?” I shove his hands away and glared at him. 

 

Fine, I will see how he explains.

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Alright, I tell you! Erm, I was not blind from the start, I told Minho to lie to you. I did this because I afraid you would not look for me. I did not tell you because I couldn’t find the right time to tell you…” my voice started to trail off.

 

Jinye glared at me. She seemed to be super pissed. , what shall I do?

 

“Sorry Jinye! I’m sorry!” I gave her a pleading look with my cute puppy eyes. She ignored me and looked away.

 

“Jinyeeeee!” I whined but she refused to look at me. With all my force, I pulled her to let her sat on my lap and made her faced me.

 

“Aigoo! Why are you crying!” I asked softly as I saw her tears dripping down. I wiped her tears away but she pushed my hands off.

 

“YOUR FAULT! YOU FREAKING LIAR! I HATE YOU!” she shouted as she got up from me and started running. Drats, I did not get to hold her on time, she was way too fast.

 

“JINYE! JINYE COME BACK!” I screamed but she did not turn back. DRATS.

 

I tried to chase after her, yes with the stupid wheelchair. I tried to wheel myself fast and in the end I fell on the ground with a loud thud.

 

“AHH!” I shrieked and winced as the whole wheelchair fell on my injured leg. I held my leg and almost cried out in pain.

 

“JONGHYUN!” Jinye came running towards me. Finally she was back to my side just because I had fallen. At least she had some conscience.

 

“Jinye, my leg hurts,” I whined, actually it was already okay but I had to gain her sympathy again. Argh, why am I such a good liar?

 

“Are you alright?” she asked as she tried to pull me up to a wheelchair. I nodded slightly with my eyebrows knitted with a frown.

 

As soon as my landed on the wheelchair, I quickly hugged the standing Jinye in front of me.

 

“Jonghyun…”

 

“Sorry, Jinye. I’m really sorry. I love you.”

 

Jinye remained her silence and she ruffled my hair gently.

 

“You are a detestable dinosaur, do you know that?”

 

I hugged her waist tighter, “Am I forgiven, panda?”

 

She pushed me back to the wheelchair and folded her arms, “If you call me a panda again, I will not forgive you.”

 

“Awwww,”I whined. “Sorry, am I forgiven?”

 

“If you ever lie to me again, I will leave you,” she smirked and walked off.

 

“W-what? Hey, hey wait for me!” I yelled and quickly wheeled towards her.

 

 

5 years later…

 

“Jinye, wake up!” I shouted as I shook her hard. Aigoo, my darling took my pillow and covered her ears.

 

 “Jinyeeee!” I tried again, this time I tried to poke her waist and she burst into laughter since she found it ticklish.

 

“Stop! It’s so itchy!” she laughed. I smirked and continued to .

 

“Hey stop!” she gave a serious look. I stopped and I lay down beside her, entwining our fingers. “Jinye, I already cook your favourite breakfast.”

 

“I don’t feel like eating…”

 

“You better eat! I don’t want my poor daughter to be starved,” I nagged as I caressed her tummy with my right hand.

 

“I really don’t feel like eating…” Jinye pouted as she held on my said hand. Aigoo, she was so cute that I wanted to squish her!!!

 

“You have to! Our baby is going to come out from your womb next month! I don’t want her to be so skinny like a skeleton!” I nagged as I helped her to sit on bed.

 

“You want a fat baby? Okay fine, I will eat,” she chuckled slightly and caressed my face.

 

“Yeah?” I asked, since she touched my face. Did she want anything? Or her baby is going to come out?! I don’t know…It’s my first time being an appa and I did not really know anything about pregnancy and kids. But I was determined to read the pregnancy guide books for appa before my dear daughter born. Or I should consult my father-in-law. I would not ever consult that annoying appa I had.

 

“I love you.”

 

I smiled and reached out to her to give her a small peck on her lips. “I love you more.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a hearty breakfast, I went to wash dishes. I’m not a househusband okay, but I was a good husband who helped with the chores! I had a job which was to write songs for artistes. Sometimes I do composing, and each masterpiece I produced and got accepted, I earned great bucks.

 

Haha, this is life. I have a wonderful wife, I have big house, big car, good career and I going to have a daughter. Kim Jonghyun, you are such a lucky bastard!!!

 

“BAM!” I heard a loud thud from the living room and stopped washing the dishes and shout out from the kitchen.

 

“Jinye! What’s going on?”

 

I swore I heard her replying me but it was too soft and somehow inaudible. I took off my latex gloves and ran out of the kitchen.

 

And I got a big shock of my life.

 

 

A/C: I've updated. I had exams for the past week so before I go off to study for my other exams next week, I shall post. I love you readers, I don't know how many people really read my story LOL. I not sure what to say but still, I believe you all can feel that this story is ending soon. Keep the comments coming~ Do check out my other stories!