Chapter 14: Fling

You Changed My Life

Chapter 14: Fling

 

 

Jinye’s POV

 

About two months later…

 

Jonghyun just kissed me earlier on.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first kiss, that was definitely sweet.

It was started like this.

Jonghyun was waiting for me outside my house as usual, for school. I unlocked the gates and greeted him.

“Annyeong yeobo!” he waved at me. Then he reached out for my hand and we began to walk to school.

I smiled at him.

“Yeobo, we have been together for two months, right?” I asked. I not sure if he was to remember our 100th day anniversary. I was thinking about our 100th anniversary for the entire night yesterday.

“I guess so.” He shrugged.

“Then do you remember- ” I was interrupted my Jonghyun’s message tone. I sighed.

“Wait a minute.”he let go of my hand and reached out for his mobile phone.

As soon as he read his message, a smile was plastered on his face.

“Who is the sender?” I asked, trying to peep at his message.

He was taller than me, so he pushed my head away. I groaned.

“Er…Minho?”

“Why are you smiling?”

“He sent a dirty joke to me.”

“Let me see!”

“NO. Girls shouldn’t see this kind of thing.”

I frowned.

“And what did you said earlier on?”

“I was saying, do you remember our 100th day anniversary?”

“Erm yes! How can I forget?”

I smiled and continued to hold his hands till we reached our school. The first period was actually, well, Music? I had to separate with my dear Jongie.

Actually, it was still early, so I waited with him outside the Music room. The corridor was quite empty and quiet too.

“Why don’t you go for your art lessons first?” Jonghyun said.

“I’ll like to wait with you. I don’t want to see a loner in this empty corridor.” I grinned.

He seemed to be touched(?). Then he wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug.

“Thank you, yeobo.”

“You are welcome. Jongie…I want to tell you something for the first time.”

“What is it?”

“I love you.”

He released me and stared at me.

Did I say wrongly?

The distance between his face and mine was getting shorter and, he reached out for my lips.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

My. First. Kiss.

It was really great. His lips were soft, tender and a bit moist. I thought I was kissing a dubu instead.

He then released me and said, “I….I…well, go back to your art class now. There are students around.”

I nodded slightly with my pink cheeks.

WHY AM I BLUSHING ANYWAY?

 

Minho’s POV

Darn it.

I wanted to forget but it was hard.

I was walking towards the music room when I saw them.

Kissed.

Painful much.

I ran off in another direction and found myself in the toilet. I went into one of the room and sat on the cubicle seat and sighed. Why I couldn’t always get what I wanted?

Actually it did not matter anymore. They were already together for like nearly 2-3 months. It was a time to forget. It was a time to let go. I wanted to treasure the friendship between me and Jinye and Jonghyun hyung. I had to control myself, I had to brace up and I had to tolerate their intimate actions. Yeah, I had to be on the right track. I better went back to class now. Before I unlocked the door, I heard few guys outside, talking.

A: Did you see that Jonghyun kissing a girl?

B: Yes, I saw him kissing a girl. Why?

A: He snatched Min Ri away from me! I hate him. I wanted to do something about it.

B: What? When did he snatch your girlfriend?

A: Yesterday. Min Ri told me that she was in love with Jonghyun and they were together. Jonghyun had that ugly duckling Jinye as girlfriend and he was snatching my girlfriend. What a two timer! Let’s plan something and made him regret forever.

B: Okay. Let’s go for class first.

 

Kim Jonghyun, I will demand an answer from you.

 

 

I stepped into the classroom and there was no teacher around. I did not know who the guys were in the toilet earlier on. I did not care either. The fact that I knew was, Jonghyun hyung was cheating on Jinye.

I saw Jonghyun, at his seat, messaging someone. I walked towards him and tapped him.

“What is it, Minho?” He looked up at me.

“Come out with me.”

“What?”

“I SAID COME OUT NOW!” I yelled.

Everyone in the class stared at us. I glared at them and they went back to their work.

“Relax, Minho.”Jonghyun hyung scoffed and he walked out of the classroom. I followed him.

“Minho, you can talk now.”Jonghyun hyung leaned against the wall, with folded arms.

“Who is Minri?”

“Huh?”

“WHO IS MINRI?”

“I don’t know! Why are you asking me?”

“Tell me the truth. You’ve cheated on Jinye.”

“WHAT? I’m innocent, I swear! Who tell you this?”

“Innocent? I heard people talking about you.”

“Please Minho, you have to believe me. You know me right?”

“No. Ever since you tell me that you dated Jinye, I realised I never understand and know you at all.”

“Minho! I can show you my phone. Check if there’s anyone named Minri.”

He passed me his blackberry. I raised an eyebrow and began to check his contacts and messages. Most of the messages were sent to Jinye. Okay. There’s no one named Minri in the contacts. I returned him his phone.

“Do you believe me now?” he asked.

“I believe you for now. But if I really found out that you’re cheating on Jinye, I swear I will never let go of her.” And I walked back to the classroom.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

. Minho had found out about Minri!

Luckily I was smart enough to memorise Minri’s number in my head and, delete her messages after I read them. HAHAHA.

Minri was a girl I liked before I dated Jinye. She’s in art class, which was same as Jinye’s. Minri had a boyfriend earlier on, so I could not date her. But now, she said she did not love his boyfriend anymore, so I asked her to be my girlfriend. She accepted! And now, I had a hard time struggling with two girlfriends.

I hope that nobody will know about this. And, to tell the truth, I didn't even remember when was my 100th day anniversary with Jinye. 

Since, I'm going to dump Jinye soon.