Chapter 21: The Meeting

You Changed My Life

Chapter 21: The Meeting

 

 

Minho’s POV

I opened the door and let Jonghyun hyung went into my empty house. My appa and umma were not at home. I wondered why.

“Hyung, please sit on the sofa.” I smiled as I dragged my luggage to the corner of the living room. I noticed a note on the coffee table.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Minho,

Appa and I have to attend your cousin’s wedding dinner at Incheon. We will stay at Incheon for a day. Remember to take your meals!

Umma

---------------------------------------------------

“Minho, your parents are not home?”

I nodded as I threw the note into the bin. My cousin got married? Who was the one? Aish, nevermind. I got an urge to drink some alcoholic drinks. I am bad boy Minho. 

“Want to have some beer?” I asked Jonghyun hyung jokingly.

“Sure,” Jonghyun hyung answered.

W-what? He actually agreed. He was not the type who drinks, and even he drinks, he would get drunk by just having few sips.

“Uh-okay. I go and fetch some.” I went to the refrigerator and fetched out few cans of beer. I need a beer now, I’m having jet lag and I don’t think I can sleep well later.

 

10 minutes later…

“HYUNG, NO!” I shouted as I rushed to Jonghyun hyung, to prevent him from touching my appa’s favourite antique vase.

This was crazy, I should not even let him touch a can of beer! After drinking less than a quarter of the can, Jonghyun hyung began to utter gibberish. Besides that, he threw whatever stuff he saw. He already threw the cushions on the sofa to the faraway kitchen and he even threw my telephone to the staircase. I hoped the telephone was not faulty by his throw...

“I-I…her…love…much…love…” there he went, uttering rubbish.

I could not even connect his words into a sentence.

“Hyung, you are drunk. Let me bring you home.” I said as I went up to him.

And I did not expect him to…

OW. HE FREAKING SLAP ME!!!

He gave me a slap and smiled foolishly to himself. Oh gosh, I wanted to bash him but I knew he did it unintentionally. ARGH.

I in a deep breath and continued, “Let me bring you home, Jonghyun hyung.”

“Kekekekekekekeke, y-you are here.” He began to giggle.

Oh my gosh.

“Yes, hyung. I am here. Where is your keys?!” I shouted.

My patience meter was running out.

“J-Jinye!” he suddenly jerked.

I stared at him. He was still thinking of that woman, huh?

“Jinye…you finally here. Y-you come and look…look for me right?” he babbled.

“Hyung! I AM MINHO!”I snapped. He was pissing me off!!!

Suddenly, he stood up in an unstable way and gave me those flirty smiles. Then he walked towards me and held my face.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” I asked.

He gave me a faint smirk; he tilted his head and gradually moved his face nearer to mine. I could only stand motionless and let fear gripped me. The next second, he planted his lips on mine.

KYA!

I pushed Jonghyun hyung hard and he landed flat on his couch. Unconscious.

I DON’T WANT TO BE GAY! I kept wipe my lips furiously on the sleeve of my jacket and rushed to the nearest toilet to brush my teeth.

DAMN YOU, KIM JONGHYUN. HE EVEN THOUGHT I AM JINYE? HE COULD NOT DIFFERENTIATE A BOY AND A GIRL?

*********************************

After brushing my teeth thrice and bathe once, I am sparkling clean. I went downstairs and saw Jonghyun hyung still lying on my sofa. I guessed, I should bring him a blanket and let him sleep on my sofa for a night.

 

Jinye’s POV

It’s time to knock off. I made my way out of the lounge carefully. I did not want to see that ert, Mr Park and that heartbreaker, Kim Jonghyun. I stood outside the lounge and looked left and right.

Seemed there was no one in this late hour. I quickly walked towards to the main road and flight a taxi to home.

 

*******************************************

 

I strolled slowly back to my house. Again, I saw that jerk’s house. I quickly walked past it and I came across Minho’s house. Ah, I wondered how he was doing. Well, probably he hated me for leaving. I better got home as soon as possible.

“Jinye?” a heard somebody called out my name.

I looked around, nobody was there. Oh , ghost or vampire shouting my name?

Then a heard a ‘click’ from Minho’s house. A guy came out of the gate.

“Omo, you are really Jinye! You turned into a beautiful swan and I almost cannot recognise you!” A tall boy, who looked extremely handsome, walked towards me and said.

“Er, who are you?” I asked, feeling afraid that some stranger knew my name. And did he called me a swan? I am human, for god-sake!

“Huh? I’m Minho.” He smiled.

MINHO? HE LOOKED DIFFERENT! OH MY!

“Minho?! Are you Minho? You look so different! Oh my gosh, you…you went for plastic surgery!?” I shouted.

“SHHHH! Don’t shout at the middle of the night.” He reminded me. “Aish, same reactions…” he mumbled.

“Same reactions?” I’m puzzled by what he said.

“I swear I am natural beauty okay? I don’t have plastic face, for your information. Aish, you two have same reactions about my good-looking face.” He pointed out.

“Natural beauty? KEKEKE. Who has the same reaction as me?” I laughed.

“Jonghyun hyung.”

The smile that plastered on my face turned into a slight frown. That jerk thought the same way as me? Unbelievable.

“Erm, are you okay?” Minho asked.

I nodded a few times, “Yeah, of course I am fine.”

“Oh. Why are you alone in the middle of the night? That is so dangerous for a young and pretty lady like you.”

“I just came back from my work.” I said sheepishly.

“Work? What kind of work is this?” he asked in suspicion.

“*YAWNS* , I am so tired. Let’s talk when we meet okay? Good night, Minho!” I chirped as I ran with my heels back to my old house.

Minho did not probe further but I heard him shout, “GOOD NIGHT, JINYE!”

He told me not to shout in the middle of the night, yet he was shouting at me. Funny.

“STOP SHOUTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!” I shouted back and went into my house.

Jonghyun. I was reminded of him again…

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I woke up and the first thing I saw was orange coloured ceiling. I did not remember my house or room was painted with orange. I tried to sit up but I felt my head was spinning. Gosh, I got a severe headache.

“Good morning, hyung,” Minho chirped.

I looked at him. He was just sitting at another sofa reading newspaper. Oh yeah, I was at Minho’s house, but what had happened exactly?

“What happened? Why am I sleeping on the couch?” I asked as I clutched my head. Aww, it’s aching like hell.

“Okay, I will tell you. Yesterday I invited you into my house, I offered you cans of beer and you got drunk by drinking few mouthfuls. Then, you began to act like an insane guy and uttered rubbish. You slapped me when I tried to bring you home. I asked for your keys and you thought I am JINYE and you kissed me. I pushed you hard and you landed on the couch. Then you fell asleep. Oh ya, I brushed my teeth thrice because of your sickening…kiss.”

I could not take in so much information…I SLAPPED MINHO? I KISSED MINHO? OMG, HOW COULD THIS BE?

“Judging by your expressions, you don’t seem to believe me, hyung.”

“Yes…are you lying?” I tried to smile at him.

“Hell no, I don’t lie.” Minho rolled his eyes. “You better go wash yourself, you smelled horrible. I better prepare breakfast now.”

I nodded. That was why I got an hangover? Aish, I just headed upstairs. 

& Why…Why I thought Minho was Jinye and I kissed him?! Argh, embarrassing moment ever!!!

 

Minho’s POV

“DING DONG.”

I was frying my eggs when someone rang the doorbell. Who was it? My parents??

I quickly fried my eggs and switched off the stove, just to answer the door.

“Jinye?” I was surprised that she would look for me early in the morning. Maybe not so early, since it was 8.30am.

“Good morning, Minho. Oh, I smelled breakfast,” She grinned.

“Yes, I’m cooking now. Come in, don’t stand at the door,” I let her in.

“Your parents at home?” she asked.

“Nope. Just make yourself home.”

Jinye looked around my house and then her gaze landed on the sofa, where there was a blanket. Oh , that was the blanket I covered Jonghyun when he was sleeping on my sofa. Some more there was alchohol smell.

“Oops. Sorry to let you see my messy house,” I said in embarrassment and quickly took the blanket into the laundry.

“It is okay, Minho. I think we have not met for a long time, so we have to do some bonding right? I brought breakfast over, you don’t have to cook.”

“Ah, you shouldn’t have to do that,” I said.

If I don’t cook, then what Jonghyun hyung has to eat? She only brought two servings of food, was it?

“C’mon, it’s okay right? Let’s eat breakfast at the dining table,” She smiled as she laid the food on my table. Wow, there were bacons, eggs(aww, I just cook that), sausages, toasts, sushi and many more.

“You bring so much food!” I almost shouted. Yay, I did not have to cook. I threw my apron back into the drawer and then took out plates, glasses and a carton of milk to the dining table.

But the problem was, what if Jonghyun hyung came down and saw Jinye? I’m sure they were not together. Judging by how Jonghyun hyung reacted last night, which was mistaken me as Jinye and kissed me hard, I’m sure he had not forgotten Jinye. But Jinye, seemed to hate him...

“Why are you still standing here? Sit down!” Jinye pulled me to one of the seats.

“Uh okay.” I mumbled.

I wondered how they would react if they met each other…

“MINHO!” Oh gosh, Jonghyun hyung was shouting for me.

“Eh, there’s someone else in your house.” Jinye asked with full. Aww, that was cute when she did that.

“MINHO!” Jonghyun hyung shouted for me again. Should I go and look for him?

“Em, Minho, do you want to go up and attend to that person? Anyway who is he? Your friend or your brother?” Jinye continued chewing the eggs. If I said that was a friend named Kim Jonghyun and he kissed me because he thought I was YOU, how would you react?

“Uh okay,” I smiled. Before I even stood up... UH OH.

JONGHYUN HYUNG WAS ALREADY WALKING DOWN THE STAIRCASE HALF . ONLY A TOWEL COVERING HIS BOTTOM PART OF THE BODY. !

“MINHO! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?” Jonghyun hyung grumbled out loud.

I stared at Jonghyun hyung and mouthed at him to keep quiet but he did not get my hint. And then, Jinye just turned her head due to curiosity. And yeah, they met each other.

First, Jinye dropped her fork on the floor with eyes widened. And Jonghyun hyung’s jaw dropped. They stared at each other for many many seconds. I wondered what they were thinking. Probably Jinye thought,”OH GOSH, JONGHYUN HAS A Y BODY AND HAS NICE ABS!!! I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!!!” And Jonghyun hyung probably thought, “OH MY! IS MY BODY Y ENOUGH TO LET HER SEE?”

Okay, I thought too much.

“AHEM,” I cleared my throat. Their gaze broke. Jinye quickly looked at her plate of food and Jonghyun hyung just played with his hair. Kekeke, awkward behaviour.

“Er hyung, what you want?” I walked towards him.

“MINHO! WHY IS SHE HERE!” he whispered nervously.

“She said she wanted to bond with me so she brought breakfast over…” I whispered back.

“Argh, okay. What clothes I have to wear?! I have no clothes here!” he whispered again.

“Aish, just take any t-shirt and sweatpants from my wardrobe!” I quickly whispered and Jonghyun hyung walked up the stairs.

 

Jinye’s POV

I heard footsteps on the staircase. Then I heard, “MINHO! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?”

I wondered who that person was, talking to Minho in such a rude behaviour.

I turned. And I saw KIM JONGHYUN. DRATS.

Not only I saw his damn face, I saw his body too. Well, upper part of the body. I did not know he was muscular, sort of muscular. And he got a good body. You know, abs? His hair was wet…and looked so y when he just came out of a bath.

Oh dear! WHAT AM I THINKING OF?

Damn it. I still hate him okay? Even though he got such a y body, I still hate him. HE BROKE MY HEART, THAT FREAKER!

Minho went over to Jonghyun and they whispered for several moments. I am not at all interested at what they were talking about. I better made myself scarce. After Minho went back to the dining table, I began to talk.

“Minho, I have something on. I better go now. See you next time.” I said quickly and started to head towards the main door.

“Wait, don’t you want to thrash out everything with Jonghyun hyung? I am sure he has many things to tell you,” Minho stopped me by grabbing my right arm. Argh.

“There’s nothing to talk about. Talk about why am I the revenge tool? Talk about why he had to betray me?” I pushed his hand away and continued to walk out of Minho’s house.

 

 

Hello readers, here was another update. How was it? I think it was boring...? Okay I not sure. Remember to comment ^^ Your comments are greatly appreciated ^^