Chapter 27: Plan

You Changed My Life

 

Chapter 27: Plan

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“Have you told her?” I asked Minho as he hung up the call. 

Minho gave me a glance and sighed, “Yes hyung. But I don’t think this is a good idea-”

“C’mon, if you don’t lie, I might not able to see her even I had discharged.” I convinced as I gave him a sad, puppy look.

“Ok, whatever. If Jinye found out, don’t expect me to help you.” Minho said firmly. What a serious guy. Even if Jinye found out, I had my ways to deal with it. I think.

“Knock, knock.”

“OH GOSH, SHE’S HERE!” I exclaimed.

“Chill bro.” Minho rolled his eyes as he patted my shoulders.

The door gradually opened.

What. The. Freak.

There were more than two people. Okay, three people. And I did not recognise them. Okay, I recognised their police uniforms.

“Sorry to interrupt. Can you tell us what happened to you on that day? We are trying to nab the culprits.” A female officer came and said.

So they wanted to solve this case. Hell cool, I wanted to seek for justice too. But think of it, I shall thank Eun Ri and her gang, otherwise, I would not get to confess to Jinye again.

“Sure,” I mumbled.

The female officer nodded and ushered the other two officers to fire me questions. After that, I SAW HER PULLING MINHO OUT OF THE WARD.

What happened to Minho? Did he commit crimes? Oh freak, could this even be happening? Minho was such a fabulous boy and-

“Mr Kim, can you tell me why did you get beaten up?”

OH WELL. COS THE FREAKING EUN RI AND GANG HATED ME OR SOMETHING?

After the interrogation was over, the police left and my ward turned into complete silence. Aw. Where did Minho go? He must be freaking busy flirting with that female officer. Well, the female officer looked gorgeous anyway…

“Knock, knock.”

“CHOI MINHO, HOW DARE YOU FLIRT OTHER WOMAN AND LEFT ME ALONE!?” I yelled as the door was opened.

Oh.

Damn.

IT.

, JINYE IS HERE. . ! WHAT IS MY PLAN? ERRRRR….ACT BLIND? YES, ACT BLIND.

“Minho?” I started to act that I could not see her and thought that she was Minho.

Jinye looked at me blankly at the door, with sad eyes. Not long after, she began to shed tears.

Awww, my Jinye, don’t cry! You make me feel like crying too…

“Minho? Are you crying?” I said.

Jinye closed the door and walked towards my bed. “Jonghyun…”

“Jinye?” I questioned. I hoped my tone sounded that I just gotten a shock due to her voice.

“Yes, Jonghyun…” she sobbed as she sat beside my bed and held my hands tight. “I’m sorry…”

“No…no…this is not your fault okay? It’s Eun Ri’s.” I gave her an assuring smile. I did not want her to blame herself…

“No…you can’t see anymore…It’s because of me!” she continued bawling.

“Look, Jinye. It’s not your fault. I don’t blame you. Please don’t cry anymore, my heart feels hurt.” I said as I reached out to her face and wiped off the warm droplets from her face.

“Okay…Jonghyun…I will take care of you. I will be your eyes. This is the least I can do.”

“Okay Jinye, if you wish.” I smiled. She started to smile too. YAY, she looked good when she smiled. But I wondered how long could I act blind.

 

Jinye’s POV

I got out of Jonghyun’s ward when he was asleep. Yes, asleep. He said he was tired and he needed rest. I was bored anyway, so probably I should go for a walk and then came to look after him. I walked out of the ward and saw Minho sitting on the chairs outside the ward.

“Minho?”

“Oh hi.” Minho looked up and smiled. “Done visiting hyung?”

I nodded and sat beside him. “Why are you outside?”

“I saw you in the ward, I did not want to bother your romantic moments,” He teased.

I blushed a little and sighed. “Is there any chances of recovering his eyesight?”

“Er…”

I arched an eyebrow, “What?”

“No…There are chances of recovering his eyesight. Er…through…through…AH! Surgery!”

He sounded so unsure and fake. Whatever.

“Surgery? When could he undergo that surgery?” I asked.

“I don’t know. That surgery was risky. There are only 30% chances of success.”

“Whatever, there’s still a glimpse of hope. He has to do the surgery, no matter what.”

******

I went back to the ward after a long walk.

I stared at Jonghyun’s sleeping face. He was handsome as usual. No, he was way good looking than before.

I found that I was stupid. When I saw him being beaten up, my heart was hurting. I still loved him, right? I could not move on from the start right? He said he loved me. He really said that. At first, I was still in a dilemma, but I gave him and myself a chance. I chose to believe him even I was betrayed by him before. I felt his sincerity when he said he loved me. He said that because he thought he was going to die and he did not want to die with any regrets, so he confessed.

So, he loved me. And I landed him into this state. Jonghyun, I am really sorry. How could you still love me when I already hurt you like this?

How could you?

 

Jonghyun’s POV

The next day…

 

Stupid Choi Minho! Damn him!

“Sorry hyung…” Minho muttered with an apologetic tone.

“Now what? DO I HAVE TO UNDERGO SURGERY IN FRONT OF HER?”

“Sorry hyung!”

“WHATEVER. CAN’T YOU SAY I WAS BLIND FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AND COULD RECOVER SOON?”

“I don’t know…you know I am not good in lying…”

“Freak you. I don’t care. You have to clear all the misunderstandings,” I hissed.

“Hyung…” Minho whined. EW.

“STOP WHINING! YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!”

“FINEEEEEEEE,” Minho pouted and walked out of the ward.

I was boiling mad. Argh, I did not want to go for a surgery for no reason! Damn Minho!

I heard footsteps again in my ward. “CHOI MINHO, WHY ARE YOU HERE? GO AND TELL JINYE I AM NOT DOING SURGERY! TELL HER I WILL RECOVER SOON!”

“Jonghyun?”

OH , JINYE?

“Jinye? You are here!” I exclaimed.

“Jonghyun, why are you not doing surgery?!” she chided as she walked towards me.

“I…I…” What am I supposed to tell her?

 “The doctor said I could recover anytime. If not, I had to undergo surgery,” I explained. What a good lie.

“So, this is a temporary thing?” She asked as she took her bags of apples from her bag.

“I think so,” I smiled. She nodded and took out the apples from the plastic bag. She began to cut the apple into small pieces with a fruit knife. She was going to feed me right? Oh my gosh!!!! A long waited moment that I longed for!!!!!!!!

“Jonghyun, say ‘AHHHHHHH’.” Jinye told me to do so.

I obliged, since she was feeding me with apples!

“Is this nice?” she asked.

I nodded as I continued to munch the apple.

“Jonghyun…”

“Yes?” I said with mouth full.

“Are we an item?”

“I supposed so?”

“Can you ask me out officially?”

I laughed. She actually wanted me to ask her out officially. How cute was this?

“Why are you laughing?” she frowned.

I pinched her small nose. “So Jinye, can you be my girlfriend?”

“No,” she said firmly.

I stared at her. What the hell?

“How could you pinch my nose when you are blind?” she pointed out.

Oh crap.

“I can sense it. I heard your breathing sounds so…” What the hell am I saying?!

“Haha okay. I want to be your girlfriend, Kim Jonghyun. BUT…”

“But what?”

“Don’t you dare to lie, betray me. If you do that, I will castrate you.”

OW! SHE WAS SO VICIOUS!

“Er you better don’t do that, if not we cannot have children! I love you forever, alright? I will not cheat on you ever again.” I held her hands tight.

“You better hold your promise and WHO SAYS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE CHILDREN? FAT HOPE, KIM JONGHYUN!”

“We going to get married and have children in future! Isn’t that great? I love you Jinye, I really do!”

Jinye just scoffed and forced a piece of apple in my mouth. “You’ve think too much.”

 

 

 

A/N: Hohohoho, my dear readers, I've updated. I'm on semi-hiatus though, if I got time, I would update. This story is ending soon~ I supposed you all are happy? LOL, okay I have thick skinned. Thank you for those who read, comment and subscribe my story! LOVE YOU <3