Chapter 13: The start

You Changed My Life

 

Hey readers ! :>

I will try to update frequently these few days and then I will be hiatus. School work is tiring me out.

And, do support my the other 2 fanfics.

Thank you :D

 

Chapter 13: The start

 

Jinye’s POV

It’s been a week ever since we went out. I’m happy, he’s happy, we were happy.

I could not imagine we could be so close by holding hands like less than a week. I look forward to see him every day, look forward to hold his warm hands.

I love Kim Jonghyun.

 

I was loitering outside the music room, waiting for him to come out. He took Music as one of his subjects. I had no music talent, so I took Art instead. Taking Art marks an easy life for me, the whole lessons were pretty slacking. HAHA.

Once the door of the music room was opened, students started to stream out. The first guy who came out was actually Minho. He waved at me and walked off. Not long after, Jonghyun came out of the room, with a girl.

“Remember to wait for my call!” Jonghyun said with his flirtatious tone. That girl, seemed to be prettier than me, I believed, nodded with a shy look. She waved goodbye to Jonghyun sweetly and walked off.

I felt that my blood was boiling.

“Yeobo! Waiting for me?” he came up to me.

I rolled my eyes and walked off.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” he stopped me by pulling my arm.

“Remember to wait for my call!” I was actually imitating his words and tone.

He stared at me for a while, and then burst out laughing. He poked my cheeks and said, “Are you jealous, my princess?”

I pouted. “YES. Why are you calling her?”

“Hmm… this is an easy question. I am going to have phone with her.”

WHAT?!

My eyes widened with disbelief. I swore that I did not know what ‘phone ’ was but it was certainly not a good thing.

“Just kidding! We have a music project and we are going to discuss it through phone. I’m not going to meet her for the project, okay?” he assured and held onto my right hand.

I smiled. Phew, I’m glad he was not going to have phone *** with her.

 “So, can we have lunch now? I am famished.” He pulled my sleeve gently. Why was he acting like a big boy instead of a man? Anyway, I loved it.

I nodded and we headed off to the cafeteria.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Are we behaving like a normal couple? It seemed we were. I hoped that this act would stop one day. I felt weird, somehow. Maybe, my guilt towards Minho was killing me.

As we walked down the stairs, I stared at our locked hands. Could we do this forever? I doubt so. You’re just my toy, my revenge tool, isn’t it? I don’t know.

I felt that my life was in a real mess. ARGH.

 

Minho’s POV

I decided to stop hiding behind the pillar.

I saw them, their hands were locked and they headed down the stairs. I felt sharp pain within my heart. I felt like crying out loud like nobody’s business. I went to the nearest wall and with a clenched fist, I hit the wall repeatedly. After I’m satisfied, I realised my hand was bloody. Oh well.

Jinye’s POV

After a hearty lunch, Jonghyun and went to the nearby mall to window shop, hand in hand. Actually, shopping was not my hobby and forte. I only love reading manga.

“Yeobo! That dress looks so nice, want to try it?” He pointed at a flora dress as we walked passed a boutique.

I gave him a faint smile and said, “Yes, yes it’s nice… I don’t feel like trying…”

I am not girlish and I had no dresses at home. I…I just felt uncomfortable wearing dresses.

“AWWWWWWWWW. Goo Jinye, just listen to me and try the dress!”

“AWWWWWWWWW, Kim Jonghyun, just don’t force me to try the dress!” I gave him a pleading look.

He just smiled and said, “Goo Jinye, if you don’t try the dress, I will…”

“You will…what?” I peered at him closely.

“I will say its okay.” He grinned as he put one of his arms over my shoulder.

We walked around the mall for like half an hour, just plain walking. There was nothing much to see, let alone buy. I wondered why Jonghyun was always fascinated by the male’s boutique. Probably he was interested in clothes? I’m not sure.

In the end, we left the mall with 5 bags. 5 Bags of male clothings.