Chapter 11: Sick 2

You Changed My Life

 

Hello, i've updated again haha. I'm free during these few days of lunar new year. After which, i might having slow updates.

enjoy ^^ Do check out my other fanfics too !

 

Chapter 11: sick 2

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I felt weak and dizzy. I held her hands tight, just to get some warmth from her. I was really cold, or freezing, despite the sun was shining mercilessly at us. I followed her to wherever she wanted to go. For what I knew, she was bringing me to a clinic, which was a place I hated to go since young. My vision turned blurry soon after 5 minutes of walk. I’m afraid I might pass out because of my high fever and left Jihye alone, helpless. Aish.

I’m so glad that I still awake. We entered the clinic but it was packed with people. We got the queue number from the reception and managed to find two seats in a corner.

“Are you feeling alright?”Jinye asked as she put her hand on my forehead. “Aww, it’s still burning.”

I grabbed her hand and gave a weak smile, “I’m fine as long as you are with me.”

She blushed slightly and nodded. We waited for almost an hour but it was not my turn yet. Slowly, I placed my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. I’m really sleepy and tired.

“Kim Jonghyun, you are next.”

Oh well.

 

**********************************************

 

After Jinye collected my medicine, we headed to my house together. She put me on bed and went downstairs. I did not know what she was planning to do next but I did not have that energy to care. I just lie down on my bed and slept.

 

“HYUNG! YOU ARE SUCH A BASTARD!”a punch went across my face. My landed on the cold ground with a loud thud.

“Minho, I can explain…”

“YOU ARE NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN. LET’S BADE GOODBYE TO OUR FRIENDSHIP!”

“NOOOOOOOO! MINHO! I’M SORRY! I…I WILL BREAK UP WITH HER FOR YOU!”

“TOO LATE, KIM JONGHYUN.” Minho growled and spited on my face.

“MINHO! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, MY BROTHER!”

Minho gave a smirked and disappeared into the thin air.

“MINHO? MINHO!”I looked around for him frantically but the whole room was dark.

I was left alone in some dark room. I tried to find the exit but it seemed that there was none. I hit the walls frantically and yelled for help but no one bothered to reply.

“HELP! SAVE ME!”

“HELP!”I screamed again.

 

 

“Jonghyun? Jonghyun! Stop frightening me!”

I was jerked awake. I gradually opened my eyes, realising i was still in my bedroom. Nevertheless, beads of cold sweat were forming on my forehead. Oh, it was just a terrible, lame dream. But…what if this turned to a reality?

“Jonghyun, are you okay?”

“Er…yes. I…I just had a nightmare.” I whispered.

“Poor boy. I just made fish porridge. I feed you, okay?”

“Okay.”

I sat up slowly. Jinye scooped a spoonful of porridge and directed to the my mouth opening. “AHHHHH~” she said.

I opened my mouth obediently and swallowed the porridge. YUM.

“You made this?”I asked, as she gave me another spoonful of porridge.

“Yes. Is it nice?”

“Yeah.” I smiled.

I felt a slight of discomfort, when I realised I would hurt this woman and broke Minho’s heart. Why did I planned for a stupid revenge in the first place? I mean, that Goo Jinye and this Goo Jinye were different people with different personalities. I would be a jerk if I hurt her. Shall i… tell her now?

“Jinye, I…”

“Yes?”she smiled.

She looked happy, with me. I could really tell that she really loved me. I could not bear to hurt her fragile heart...

“Nothing…”

“Hmmm, alright. Time for your medicine and have a good sleep, okay?”

I nodded. I’m just a freaking jerk. Please, just let me sleep forever.

 

Jinye’s POV

After Jonghyun fell into his slumber, I refused to go out of his room. I stayed and watched him asleep just to admire his looks. I knew I sounded like a ert. I realised his complexion was far better than mine. No signs of acne at all. I caressed his cheeks but he sort of moved a little. I quickly let go of my hand and headed out of the room. I had to refrain myself from indulging in Jonghyun’s good-looking face. Argh.

I was washing the utensils when I heard the main door unlocked.

A beautiful woman with nice straight, reddish brown hair along with a shiny headband appeared, with an adorable brown puppy.

“Who are you?” that woman stepped into the kitchen and stared at me with puppy eyes. Gosh, those eyes looked like Jonghyun’s!

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jonghyun’s girlfriend, Goo Jinye.” I introduced.

“Hmm, my brother’s girlfriend… I am his noona.” She smiled.

“Alright. Unnie, Jonghyun is having fever. Since you’re back, I better go now.”

“WHAT? Oh my gosh! Okay, thank you. I will check on him later. I shall not send you off.”

I walked out of Jonghyun’s house and strolled back to my house. I realised, I had missed a day of lessons, I wondered if any teacher called my appa and told him about my truancy.

“Jinye!”

Minho was right in front of me.

“Jinye, why are you not in school today? Jonghyun hyung was not in school either.”

“Oh, Jonghyun was sick, so I took care of him.”

“Sick? And…you took care of him…” Minho’s voice trailed off.

“Yeah, was there anything wrong?”

“Nothing. You can just call his parents or noona to take care of him. It isn’t worth it to miss lessons because of him.”

“Haha, it’s okay. As a girlfriend, I have to take care of him.”

“Huh? Girlfriend?”

. I had forgotten that Jonghyun wanted this relationship to be a secret. WHAT TO DO?

“I’m so tired now.” I yawned and stretched my arms lazily. “See you later.”

I unlocked my gates and walked into my house swiftly.

 

how's this chapter? comments please^^