Chapter 12: Knew

You Changed My Life

 

Chapter 12: Knew 

 

Minho’s POV

No. Way.

I felt so numb that I could not move an inch. By the way,I was still standing outside her house.

“Haha, it’s okay. As a girlfriend, I have to take care of him.”

“Haha, it’s okay. As a girlfriend, I have to take care of him.”

“Haha, it’s okay. As a girlfriend, I have to take care of him.”

The entire sentence was replaying in my head. It struck on me that, Jonghyun hyung was hiding his feelings and tried stopping me from confessing to Jinye. AISH, THAT GUYYYYYYYYYYYY! I always thought that Jonghyun hyung goes for hot and y or cute and cheerful girls! Jinye was definitely not his cup of tea, since she was a typical nerd. I am having mixed emotions now. I HAVE TO FIND HYUNG. WHY DID HE HAVE TO FOOL ME?

An unknown anger had rose up within me.

I sprinted all the way to his house. I knocked the door like million times and finally, someone opened the door.

“Minho?” Jonghyun’s noona was at the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Noona, can I look for Jonghyun hyung?”

“Oh, he’s sick and is resting right now. Can you look for him tomorrow?”

“Noona, please. This is something urgent!”

“Hmmm… I give you fifteen minutes.”

The moment she gave me the permission, I rushed up the stairs and twisted the doorknob. I moved into the room swiftly and switched on the bloody lights. Jonghyun hyung was sleeping, yet breaking out into beads of cold sweat. His expression was weird or even wrong, as if he was having some nightmare. At this moment, I could not feel and anger within me.

“HELP!” he actually screamed out. I actually got scared by him.

Nevertheless, I rushed to the side of his bed and shook him hard.

“HYUNG, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?”

He slowly opened his eyes, but he looked like he was traumatised. Then he turned to the side, and looked at me. His eyes actually grew bigger and going popped out like popcorns. What he that sick that he did not even know me or something?

“Hyung?”I called out for him again.

He gulped down his salvia and managed to utter, “Min…ho…”

“Oh hyung, you remembered me.”

I helped hyung to sit on his bed but he looked uncomfortable.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I’m having the same bloody nightmare again. The stupid nightmare that Minho abandoned me and I was alone in the dark and nobody helped me and I’m probably going insane.

Someone woke me up but I did not expect that was Minho.

This day came so soon. I bet Minho was going to tell me that he hated me; he wanted to sever all ties with me and ignored me forever. I am so afraid to hear all these.

Minho helped me to sit on my bed. Still, I got a weird feeling that something bad was going to happen.

“Hyung, are you okay? Are you having nightmare or something?” Minho asked as he sat on my bed.

“I…I’m okay.” I said.

He smiled. Gosh, that was the probably the last smile he gave me tonight.

“Your fever has subsided, that’s good.” He added.

I nodded. “Why are you here?”

He looked at me earnestly and asked, “Your current girlfriend is Jinye?”

I froze. He already knew!

“Huh? I thought I break up with Jinye ages ago? Hahaha…” I let out a dry laugh.

“Stop taking me as an idiot! I KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU AND JINYE ARE TOGETHER! ARE TOGETHER!” he yelled.

I was quite taken aback by his harsh tone.

“Yes…we are together.” I had to say the truth.

He gave me a deathly stare that send chills down my spine. How I wished he did not like Jinye at all.

“BASTARD. YOU LIKE JINYE, YOU CAN TELL ME. WE CAN HAVE A FAIR COMPEITION! WHAT YOU DID WAS TOTALLY UNFORGIVEABLE!” Minho pulled me out of my bed roughly and made me fell on the ground painfully.

Unforgiveable…? Yes, if you hit me, I feel so much better.

“Tell me! Tell me why you choose Jinye!”

“Because…I like her.” I could not tell him this: "Because...this is a revenge."

“REALLY?” and he kicked me once.

"YES." i managed to say out. I felt better when he kicked me. GO ON, PLEASE!

“Kim Jonghyun…” he started saying.

Omg, he was using a informal tone. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WANTED TO END OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“You have to treat Jinye well. If not, I will beat you to death.” He finished his sentence and walked out of my room.

So… he did not want to end this friendship? 

 

 

Hey readers, I know I have not update for quite a long time and this chapter is kind of short. Sorry!