Chapter 8: Confession?

You Changed My Life

Hello, it's quite long since I last update. 

 

Chapter 8: Confession?

 

 

Jinye’s POV

 

It’s been few hours that I last talked to him. It was not that I yearned to talk to him but I felt upset when he was cold to me. What on earth was happening to me?

“BOO!” someone shouted at my ear. The next moment, he covered my eyes. Why I knew that someone was a ‘he’? He did not sound like a woman at all.

I jumped since I did not see it coming. Using my personal instinct, I used my legs to kick the “precious part”. That guy yelled and let go off me straight away. I noticed that that guy had a high pitch voice when he yelled. “Nice voice.” I thought. I turned around and saw it was Jonghyun on the ground, clutching his…whatever.

“Are you okay?” I rushed to his side. He was in pain. I guessed I had used my maximum strength to kick him.

“I’m sorry, I thought it was some ert. Well, do you need to go to the nurse room?” I said and tried to control my laughter. His face was epic!

“Ah, it’s okay. I will be fine soon.” He mumbled and he tried to stand up.

It was not easy for him. The moment he tried to stand up, he would yell. I hoped and I hoped he could be a father in future. What am I thinking about!?

“OUCH!” he yelled again when he tried to walk.

“I will help you up then. Can you please don’t do this to me again? Next time I will hit your nose instead, if you do it again.”

“Whatever, there will not be any next time…Why-are-you-so STRONG?”

I just smiled at him. I practised Judo before.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

THAT GOO JINYE, SERIOUSLY! I wanted to treat her better and giving her surprise. Before I even give her my surprise, she kicked my beloved brother! HOW COULD SHE! IT’S SO PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED A DAUGHTER IN NEXT DECADE’S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not even scold her at her face, what if she kicked it again? It’s her fault if she did not want the surprise. I’m preparing to kiss her lips but she blew the chance away.

“We are here.” Jinye pulled me to my seat in the classroom.

“Phew, we aren’t late. Ms Lee has not come yet.” Jinye continued.

I did not give any damn.

“Hey Jinye! Hey hyung!” Minho came by shouting.

“Hello Minho!” Jinye greeted Minho with her unusual cheerfulness. This girl, seriously!

“Jinye, are you coming over to my house later?”

What? Since when they were so close?!

“Yes, if I finish my housework on time. I can’t wait to go your house!”

WHAT? SHE EVEN ACCEPTED?!

“Ahem, what’s going on here? Why are you even going to Minho’s house?” I asked.

“I’m going there because…wait. Why should I even tell you?”Jinye muttered and rolled her eyes.

You have to tell me~! If Minho won your heart, how am I going to revenge for myself?

“I’m your friend neighbour.” I spoke in a matter of fact. I will add on 'boyfriend' next time since Minho was around.

“Fine. I’m going to Minho’s house for his puppy.”

“Puppy?” I glanced at Minho, Minho just smiled awkwardly. Since when did Minho have a puppy?

“Yeah, puppy. My puppy named Roo!”

I wanna sent my death glares to Minho. Roo? Wasn’t that my puppy? Er no, I just gave it to my noona… Wasn’t that my noona’s puppy?

“Roo? That’s a nice name.”

Yeah, you bet.

                                   ***************************************************************

After school, I saw Minho, waiting for me at my locker.

“Hyung, please!”

“NO.”

“Please?”

“NO.”

“Please?”

“NO.”

“PLEASE?”

“CHOI MINHO, please get the facts right. Roo is not my puppy, is my noona’s! If you want to borrow, just ask her. Thank you.” I slammed the locker shut and walked off, leaving him dumbfounded.

I rushed down the stairs and…

Was that Jinye? Another perfect opportunity ahead.

I walked up to her, trying not to scare her as I still wanna a baby daughter in my later stage of life.

“Jinye?”

“Oh, Jonghyun.”

“Waiting for somebody?”

“Not really. Want to go home together?” 

I’m slightly taken back by her. So she's waiting for me? Go home together? Sounded not like Jinye at all. Probably, I won part of her heart already! KIM JONGHYUN, HWAITING!

“Sure.” I smirked.

“I’m sorry about just now. Are you still in pain?” Jinye asked in an apologetic tone.

“I’m fine, really.” As long as the pain went away, I’m alive and kicking.

“That’s great. You know what? Thinking about the first few days of school, I felt that I’m a failure. I finally understand the importance of friends. I should be more open and be friendly. I should not be afraid of sitting with new classmates and everything.” She sighed.

Well… What’s she saying? Reflections of the day?

“I want to thank you. I’m glad that you’re a friend of mine. You saved me from danger though you’re the cause of it. I’m not calculating though, but hoped you could…”

“What?”

“Stop being a player or something. Stop saying that I’m your girlfriend when I’m not really your girlfriend…”her voice getting softer. “Stop getting me into trouble.” she added.

“Okay, rest assured. Since you regard me as a friend, I shall tell you some secrets.” I laughed. “I’m not even together with that Eun Ri who bullied you. So stop saying I’m a player.”

“Ah really?” Jinye’s eyes almost popped out. We almost reached our houses soon. Shall I make my first move today? YEAH SURE, WHY NOT? A GOOD THANK YOU GIFT FOR YOU FOR KICKING ME.

“And one more secret.” I said as I reached her doorstep.She seemed to be so interested.

“Don’t tell Goo Jinye that I like her.” I smirked and walked back to my house.

 

 

 

A lot of errors, please ignore my grammar! ><