CHAPTER 16

What Happened Between Us?

About a month has passed since the WG&BB special stage. Because of the hot response from fans and media, they even gain a group name for the collaboration, fans calls them WONDERBANG. They even have fan café for each couple. WG&BB still contact each other since they already close and sometimes going out for meal. But, GD never joins them and he also never contacts Sohee after the stage. Even though Sohee is wondering why Jiyong is disappearing, but she can’t bring herself to ask about it. WG&BB will get fishy again if she asks them. And she didn’t want them to see through her feelings. It’s embarrassing.

YB: yah Jiyong-ah, the girls keeps asking where you have been. You never meet them and you don’t even keep in contact with them. What happen? And you look so miserable. What is bothering you? Tell me Jiyong-ah. You look like heartbroken. Is something happen?

GD: (deep sigh…) when she say like that, it’s look like I don’t even have a chance to make her mine Youngbae-ah. It’s so hurt. It’s feels like I’ll never get place in her heart.

YB: Sohee is like that G. We never know what her real feeling is. Why don’t you just tell her the truth? Atleast, you won’t have any regret.

GD: you must be joking. I don’t want to embarrass myself. I’m sure she won’t accept me. So what the point if I confessed?

YB: G, if you really want a girl to be yours, nothing you do will embarrass yourself. Its call an effort. To show her you worth being her man. You need to take the first shot. Come on, this is not your first time. I never see you so unconfident like this. Did you like her that much Jiyong-ah? Or maybe… you already love her G. (YB looks at GD eyes.)

GD is so confused about his own feelings. Before, he never fails getting any girls he wants. He never feels so scared or unsure to make any girls as his girlfriend. But why with Sohee, he feels scared if he is getting rejected. He doesn’t want to lose her. But also, he’s desperate to make her as his girls. This thought is making him more miserable.

Wonder Girls dorm.

Sohee is alone in her room. She just sitting in her bed and looking at her windows. She seems in a deep thought. Something is bothering her and she don’t know what to do about it.

Sunye: ahn so, are you okay? unnie knock your door like hundred time but you’re not answering. What’s wrong my dear? (Sunye came in getting worried and she sits beside her. She put her arms around Sohee shoulder and giving her a very worried motherly looks.)

Sohee: unnie. I’m sorry I didn’t hear you knocking at the door. (Sohee gives a light small to Sunye and goes into her embrace.)

Sunye quite startled but she wrap her arm around Sohee shoulder and caressing her hair.

Sunye: what wrong my dear? I sense you’re having some kind of trouble this past month. What is it? You can always tell me. I’m always here for you.

Sohee: I don’t know but I just feel suffocated. It’s make me feels upset.

Sunye: is someone making you feel like this? I don’t know if this true or not. But I see you seem troubled after that incident at the waiting room. I’m sorry for asking, but, is there anything happen between you and Jiyong oppa? Just tell me about it.

Sohee move away from Sunye arms. She looks at the window and takes a very deep and heavy breath.

Sohee: that night, when Jiyong oppa call me, I feel like the most lucky and happiest girls in this world. His voice sounds so sweet and can melts any girl’s heart. I’m not an exception. Especially when I already have some crush on him before. When he called me that night, he said thank you for today and he said let’s become closer. Actually, that’s always been my hope from the first time I met him.

Sunye: aigoo, our mandoo. Why did you never tell me about this? I know you have something for him judging from the way you always getting blushed and extremely shy with him. But, what is happening right now between you and him? Don’t tell me.. (Sunye thought they're already become a couple and have a fight)

Sohee: no unnie. Nothing happen between us. That’s what makes me sad after that collaboration stage, I never met him again. I feel like he just playing around with me. After saying all that ‘getting close’ thing, now he just gone. No news at all.

Sunye: aigoo… poor my baby girl. Don’t be sad Sohee-ah. Actually, Youngbae oppa did say something too.

Sohee: Youngbae oppa? What is it unnie?

Sunye: I don’t know why, but, Youngbae oppa said that Jiyong oppa is miserable and heartbroken. But he doesn’t know why. What he notices, it’s all happen after that waiting room incident. Then, I told him to talk to Jiyong oppa about it. He said he’ll try. Maybe he has a problem. That’s why he never hangs out with us anymore. (Youngbae tells her before he have a deep conversation with GD)

Sohee: eo? (Sohee choked up a bit.) Maybe, he… he has a problem with his girlfriend?

Sunye: no, Youngbae oppa said Jiyong oppa doesn’t have a girlfriend right now. It’s okay. Maybe later Youngbae oppa would tell me about it. And you, stop being so sad. You’re an idol. You’ll have many man adores you later on. Maybe you’ll find someone better than him. Seulong oppa also looks like he has some crush on you. Enjoy your fame my dear. Don’t think so much about it. unnie need to go see Pd-nim. Catch you later. Bye mandoo. (Sunye hug Sohee and then left the room.)

Sohee: Seulong oppa is just a friend. I see him as a brother. Jiyong oppa is different. I have a different feeling for him. It’s not just some childish crush. (Sohee mumbling the words while looking at the window. Little did she knows, Yeeun heard it all. She actually was going to take a look at Sohee after Sunye leaves. And it left her with shocking news.)

 

P/S: there another chapter to ease the heartbroken feeling for all HEEDRAGON shippers out there.Thank for still staying together :)))