Sweet tooth

Equations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hello! Here you go, the doctor chapter. Enjoy!

Jihyo exited the car with a worried look. She looked at Gary and then her daughter. “Are you sure you’re ok with doing this alone, oppa?” She hesitated.

“Yes, ma’am.” He replied, easing her tension. “Just go, you’ll be late at this rate.” He reminded her. She then nodded and closed the car door. She said her goodbye and hurried inside. Once they arrived at the hospital, he unbuckled his daughter and set her down.

“Appa, can I get my cake now?” Keia asked. Gary had lied to her about where they were going because the last time they told her they were going to the hospital, she didn’t even want to leave the house. Gary locked the door and took her hand in his.

“Just wait a little bit more, ok?” He said to her, feeling guilty as he lied. She was filled with excited, and her nod was certain. They then entered the hospital, and she was still oblivious. Then they approached the room. She started to feel something was not right. She stopped walking. Gary looked back at her, panicked if she had found out it was the hospital. For a while, she observed her surrounding, and then she looked up at her dad. Fear took control of her. Tears started to well up in her eyes and she shook her head, holding onto his leg. Confused, Gary just chuckled. “Aniya… Kwenchanha.” He said, lifting her up. She bore her face onto his shoulder, her arms tight around his neck.

“Appa…” She wailed. Gary comforted her by patting her back as he walked towards the doctor’s office. He greeted the doctor and nurses.

“Annyeong Keia.” The doctor said, patting her back. “Where’s the good girl I’ve been waiting for?” She said. Keia shook her head, still afraid. Gary loosened her grip on him to face her the other way around, but she clung onto him, kicking his hand away. Only after a while did Gary finally succeed in turning her around. She sat on his lap, holding onto his shirt. One of the nurses tried to get a hold of her hand, but she fought against it.

“It won’t hurt.” The nurse said, smiling, trying to convince her. Keia was sobbing.

“No, no.” She said quietly. “It hurts already.” She added. The adults laughed, including Gary. She then looked at him with a pout.

“Keia, eotteokhae. Don’t look at me like that. I feel guilty now.” He said, looking away jokingly. The nurses laughed. “Why is it that I live with two princesses I can’t say no too.” He faked a sigh. The nurses and doctor laughed again at Gary’s comments. Keia then climbed up his leg and hugged his neck, sobbing as she leaned on his shoulder.

“Eomma…” Keia cried. Whilst patting her back to soothe her, Gary said,

“Your eomma’s working.” He laughed. She rested her head on his shoulder. “Song Jihyo-ssi, what am I supposed to do with your daughter?” Gary said, panicking because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter