Chapter 26

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things gets busier these past few days. Files here files there, the interviews that has been all messed up because of the weathers situation. Everyday she has to go early at her office just to have some little meetings with her co-partners. She has to work hard with this project for the client seems tough too. Of course business men knows how to play when it comes to things like this. And the thought of being the leader of the team, she has a lot of responsibilities than the others, she has to guide them too. The fact that she has more experience than them and the fact that she must for their what so called special project.

 

Being busy makes her freak out. Who wouldn't? She even made the worst thing she could ever done before. The worst was, she can't answer Hyomin's calls nor video calls at all. She has no more spare time to answer those and there's this time she accidentally left her phone and she can't just go back and waste time again. Jiyeon knows her depression was not an excuse for this. She felt really sorry for her boyfriend, she knows Hyomin were busier than her but its just that whenever she gets home, her heavy eyelids shuts down that she couldn't even wash herself up cause of working so hard.

 

She has to say sorry for that.

 

Jiyeon had been trying her best for this project, for their boss said he will give them some vacation or free time after this project turned to be a success. Thinking by it makes her happy, but a frown expression was drawn from her facial whenever she thinks of the positive side and the negative side she had done and will receive. It was really hard, really hard. To work with her project and to guide or teach this Myungsoo guy for he was still a newbie. She had thought that the additional of a memver of the team was not for necessity. But it was her boss who decides, so they can't do nothing about it.

 

Her phone rings, and she has to answer it even though she feels like dying.

 

Jiyeon:"yeobeoseyo?"

"You're still working?"

Jiyeon:"Kind of." she sigh, with with lips curved a bit "I am really sorry."

"You should pause for a while. Don't stress yourself too much."

Jiyeon:"No time to do that, I need to finish this document for tomorrows the deadline." she then responded, continued to type those letters on the keyboard.

"You need to rest, I just can't let you doing your work like this."

Jiyeon:"I know but I have to--"

"Jiyeon."

 

 

Jiyeon pauses, letting out a sigh. She doesn't know what to say to him, she just can't let out or utter any word especially she's guilty. She must being a not-a-good girlfriend to him for a while these days.

 

"Okay. I'll hang up now, I guess your too busy."

Jiyeon:"Hyomin I--"

 

 

Hyomin then ended the call.

 

 

He then leans his back against the bed. Digging his fingertips on his hair as he slowly and gently massage his own temple on his facial. It was really hard to be in front of those entrepreneurs, such business men that he'll soon to be. Stress is the only word he could utter right now and to relieve those things is to call his girl, Jiyeon and hear her voice. But maybe he got the wrong timing, for these past few days he can barely hear or see Jiyeon through internet. Whenever he calls, a system message could be heard like 'Please contact again later' or 'Please leave a message' or just a reject one. That hurted him so much.

 

 

Someone then knocked at the door, and he has no guts to get up and open it.

 

Hyomin:"What is it?" he shouted still his eyes close.

 

"This is your secretary Sir, I am here to inform you about tomorrows meetings, interviews after the conference in the afternoon with entreprenuers."

 

 

Work again. Tsk tsk.

 

Hyomin:"Okay I got it. Thanks!"

 

 

Few days were still busier than ever. The office seems like normal as usual but the minds were too struggle facing projects, a lot of projects and a lot of files piled on the desk. The documents were still on and the deadlines seems like fast approaching. Luckily Boram had done with the surveys together with Myungsoo and she has no more worries about it. They still need to gather more and more information besides of proving the problem existed. They also need to convince the client, with their presentable and catched-eyed presentation nor proposal. All they need to do is to come up with the conclusion and started the paragraphs with of course, in the business world way of. Their teamwork has yet to aim the sucess, but they were sure enough to aim those.

 

They had worked hard for it, and they can't just let this thing be wasted nor be refused.

 

Jiyeon were on the bench, watching those natures views. The wind blows on her as she closes her eyes thinking of something she has to deal with. She still has to say sorry about being ignoring those calls from him, it was necessesary for she doesn't want to interrupted with her concentration. But she was sure enough that it was rude, fro she knows how or what to feel when someone ignore you just because you were really busy. Not giving any priorities by it, its her fault.

 

Myungsoo:"The sea view kinda feels refreshing, am I right?" he pipes in, intruding Jiyeon's thoughts.

Jiyeon:"Yeah.." she mutters, still her attention were on the view.

 

Myungsoo then sit right next beside her. It was their break and they know they need this limited time to feel relax and to let their mind relax.

 

Myungsoo:"Do you know what gym are good nowadays?" he asked to Jiyeon whose still not looking at him.

Jiyeon:"Don't ask me that kind of stuffs, I'm not onto gyms literally."

Myungsoo:"I was planning to have muscles to impress someone, will you help me?" he then requested

Jiyeon:"Eh?"

Myungsoo:"I mean will you? I kind of have someone whom I adore but I thought of improving myself to have some abs maybe?"

Jiyeon:"What did you say?" she asked back, furrowing her brows.

Myungsoo:"Girls likes guys with abs right?"

Jiyeon:"Where the heck did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter