Chapter 33

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The other day came and Jiyeon finally have the guts to work in her office after being absent for 3 days. She had to prepare excuses again to her bipolar boss and she's hoping he would understand her and will get into her lies excuse again. Jiyeon had done it for several times already for their boss wont just believe whatever she says. He's hating on her so much that she doesn't even know why. But good thing is their boss is kinda really okay right now since he's dating a y woman Boram had mentioned before. Oh well, they aren't really that sure about it but she's hoping to death it would came true and hope their boss would change his bipolar attitude and treat his workers nicely.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Maybe I'll be home early today, I already called Boram about it and she said were having no projects to be done this week." she said, while putting on her sandals as she grab her bag.

Soyeon:"Come home straight, don't go on any clubs again, okay?" she said, crossing her arms.

Jiyeon:"Okay." she then giggles looking at Soyeon being really serious and concern "That wont happen again." then added.

 

 

Jiyeon then took a cab before Soyeon could bid her goodbyes. Looking really a bit good today since she thought she should face whats in present. The most important is she's still okay, she's still alive even though her heart keeps telling her she's not.

 

 

She went off to her office and as expected, her office mates would take a glances on her and she find it really bothersome. They're always been like this when Jiyeon happened to absent for work without any letter or notice, she's still the only one who got humiliated by their boss a long time ago, and gladly its getting lessen now. Hope she wouldn't receive those hurtful words again as she had back then, and hoping her boss would accept her letter, which Soyeon had made for its her idea. She need to get straight to her boss and hand it to him directly, before he could utter vicious words again.

 

 

Boram:"Jiyeon! Where have you been?" she asked, looking really worried for she haven't contacted her for several days.

Jiyeon:"Nah, just some personal matters." she then giggled, taking a deep sigh as she took out the letter from her bag "I need to go and bring this up to him."

Boram:"Excuse letter?"

Jiyeon:"Yup, for being absent."

Boram:"But he's busy with..."

 

 

Jiyeon stare at her, smiling widely as she heard Boram saying 'with that woman' again. Maybe its her day, and maybe she wont get any hate again from him.

 

 

Jiyeon:"That's great!"

 

 

She then went in to her boss office, and there she could see him smiling widely while talking to some y woman Boram had mentioned. This guy must be madly in love with her, she made him smile like that. No one can ever could.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Excuse me boss." she bowed, before closing the door.

Boss:"Oh, Jiyeon-ssi, why aren't you in office these past few days?" he ask, with no form of madness on his facial.

 

 

Jiyeon sigh in relief.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Got this accident occured and I can't abandone it. So I'm hoping you would understand and please read this letter." she then handed it to him, and luckily he did accepted it.

Boss:"Okay, soon let me know what happen and that you'll be absent. Don't make me feel worried." then smiles.

 

 

Worried? Really? Did just an angel summon on his soul and made him say those words and smile like that at me? This is so ridiculious. Yet so good. Haha.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Thank you boss." she then bowed for the second time, as she bid her excuses for she would leave them alone together. 

 

 

 

Jiyeon then went out and a smile form on her lips. How lucky she is today, it made her happy for at least for a moment. She then head her way to her desk, and did gave Boram a thumbs up as a sigh it went well. Of course Boram would feel really happy about her but she can't just stop being curious on what had really happened to her. They talk for a while as they piled their files that are done already and compiled them all in a folder.

 

 

Myungsoo appears in front of them, giving a lovable smile. Jiyeon looked away, no matter what had happened or even though she didn't get what had Soyeon said to her about him, she's feeling not okay about it and not comfortable.

 

 

Myungsoo:"Want to have coffee together?" he asked, looking at Jiyeon "Oh, you're here already."

 

Jiyeon didn't respond.

 

Boram:"I already had one. But you could ask Jiyeon if she wanted too, she got here not that long anyways."

Myungsoo:"So you wanna go with me?" he asked again, feeling a bit guilty towards Jiyeon.

 

 

Even though its so against to her instict to be with him again, but she did nod and she don't actually know why she did that. Jiyeon haven't grab a coffee anyways, so maybe they could go and come back after ditching their office.

 

 

They head their way to the coffee shop nearby where they'll always be in. Myungsoo had ordered their favorite coffee as Jiyeon waited on the empty table while looking outside the window. She has no phone to pretend she got call from someone and she's thinking of some excuses that may avoid from her to Myungsoo. This guy is good, but sometimes through his actions its kinda weird for her to imagine.

 

 

Sometimes Jiyeon would ask, did he liked me?

 

 

Myungsoo:"Here's your coffee!" he then slide on the empty chair in front of her.

Jiyeon:"Thank you." then grab it slowly as she blow it gently for its still hot.

Myungsoo:"Why are you absent, anyway?" he did asked, making Jiyeon sigh for she doesn't want to talk about it.

Jiyeon:"Nothing really important. Not for you to know, either." then responded.

Myungsoo:"Sorry about that night, I didn't get to--"

Jiyeon:"Stop."

 

 

Myungso pause for a while. She seems really mad at him and he was thinking maybe she had knew about his plans that night? Why is she giving those glares at him?

 

 

Myungsoo:"Why?"

Jiyeon:"Look, I don't have any idea on what you did to me that night. And I'm not even sure why so please don't talk to me about that."

Myungsoo:"My apologies then."

 

 

Jiyeon did sip on her coffee. Stands up slowly for she really wanted to leave by his side.

 

 

Jiyeon:"And please don't do it again, it seems so suspicious for you to act that way."

Myungsoo:"Wait!" he then grab her hand, making Jiyeon stop.

 

 

Jiyeon sigh, is this a sign he's been guilty all the time?

 

 

Myungsoo:"Are you not happy with him?" he asked, trying to catch Jiyeon's attention.

Jiyeon:"W-what?" she asked back, bewildered.

Myungsoo:"You aren't that emotionally okay that night, but you wont just share it. And I bet its about your relationship towards that guy..."

 

 

She then took away Myungsoo's hands on her, giving a serious look on him.

 

 

Jiyeon:"You're wrong. You have really no idea for anything, so please stop you're nonsense conclusion that you  made."

Myungsoo:"Why? Aren't am right?"

 

 

Jiyeon sigh again. This guy is getting really stubborn. She find it really hopeless.

 

 

Jiyeon:"I am really, really really happy with him. If you wont say any important things, then excuse me for I need to be back at office hours."

 

 

Myungsoo left out of words. The thought of it made him realize he was really hopeless. He can't win Jiyeon's heart, even though he's being a good guy to her. But then he got those bad moves made Jiyeon hated him and he doesn't have an idea on how did she find it out. Maybe Hyomin told him about it? Or maybe she had notice it in the first place?

 

 

 

Jiyeon went home early as she had told Soyeon before she left. Did made some sandwiches for her stomach growl again, and made some orange juice for a better snack. Soyeon were sitting on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter