Chapter 12

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at Hyomin's captivating eyes makes Jiyeon's heart skipped a bit. Those stares of him with full of mystery, with its somehow nostalgic feeling, and with her reflection on his eyes, made her realize she was too, gets hypnotize looking at him the same thing he was. She then blinked slowly, as she move her sight on his lips, making the atmosphere more awkward. Hyomin move himself closer to her, gaping at her pink lips that made him feel more tempting. Looking back at her eyes again then saw Jiyeon was still looking back at him, he then move his sight back to her lips as he lean more closer..

 

 

Jiyeon did close her eyes..

 

Then the door bell rings.

 

She opened her eyes after hearing those noise, making her realize she was not dreaming right now. She pulls back, as she gapes at the table beside them.

 

Jiyeon:"i...i think i should.... open the gate" she then stands up, heading her way outside without waiting for his replies

 

Hyomin shook his head as he leans his back on the couch. Realizing what he had just done and what he had just felt right now. And he actually asks his self of what are those lightning feelings through veins on his and those pounding heart of his means?

 

Jiyeon closed the door and lean on it. Putting her right hand on her chest while feeling how her heart pounds crazily. Did her heart just beats fast for that guy? Or did she just felt nervous while looking at him with his stunning eyes? Or maybe she was just then really really that nervous because she haven't had an eye contact that long to someone before. Or maybe...

 

 

 

Or maybe she started to like Hyomin...?

 

 

 

Jiyeon:"God!" she ruffles her hair, neglecting and trying to deny what she had just thought "NO NO NO NO! that wont happen!" shaking her head rapidly before she sigh

 

She just then walk towards the gate while she takes some deep breath again before she opens it. Trying to think of who could it be, for she didn't even check the small device beside the main door inside. Its suspicious because its way too late to have some visitors.

 

HMother:"oh Jiyeon" an angelic smile appears on her sight

Jiyeon:"oh" she pauses "w-why are you here, madam?" she asked politely

HMother:"hmmm dont call me madam, call me mom then" then giggles "is my son okay?" she then asked, slowly turning her cheerful look to a worried one

Jiyeon:"yeah he is, im so sorry for what had happen"

HMother:"its not your fault" then tapped Jiyeon's shoulder "lets go inside"

 

The guys in suit who were at the outside, she did gave them a sign to stay at the car. Hyomin's mother clings her arms on Jiyeon's, she felt really that they are already close enough to be treated like this.

 

Getting in in the house and saw Hyomin who was still sitting right there, gaping at the ground. I felt weird to him, he looks serious tonight and likely more concern. Her mom approach to him, her facial expression got worried when she witness her son's injured face. For a lovable mom like her, she will surely be worried about what had happened to her son tonight. And i feel guilty because its all my fault.

 

HMother:"you okay now?" she asked, sitting right next beside him

Hyomin:"yes" he replied meekly

 

Jiyeon glimpse at these two having a serious talk to each other as she slowly took a few steps closer to them.

 

Jiyeon:"i should make some tea for you" she pipes in

HMother:"thank you dear" she then responded

 

She then made her way to the kitchen as to make some tea for them. Starts to serve it while she walks slowly then pauses as she heared their conversation, accidentaly.

 

HMother:"you should have call the police then, look at you now" then sigh

Hyomin:"i just did what i did not before" he replied meekly "why does people like them exist?"

HMother:"hyomin, you'd hurted yourself too much already, dont bring up the past"

Hyomin:"im sorry mom" he apologies with his broken voice "im sorry i.." then he cries

 

 

Why do i feel like his life is so much dramatic?

 

 

Morning pass when Jiyeon had just arrived at her office, hovering the coffee latte she had while the sandwich was on her other hand. She smiled to her partner whose eating ramen and obviously its her breakfast too. This little girl loved ramen so much and she had just knew that a week ago. Tapped the short girl gently as she puts her small bag on the table beside her computer. Boram turns her head to her with her pouting lips, while her lips turn to more red one because of the spicy ramen she had.

 

Boram:"having a nice weekend?" she directly asked, gulping the last drop of the cup of ramen

Jiyeon:"hmm, a little bit?"

Boram:"why?"

Jiyeon:"just because" then wrinkled her nose

 

Her boss went out from his office with his pleasant look, making Jiyeon smiled for she knows he would never scold or humiliate anyone again. He looks around and it looks like he was in a rush or something. Taking a big stpes towards Jiyeon while he let out a bright smile.

 

Boss:"good morning!" he greeted her

Jiyeon:"morning boss!"

Boss:"there's someone looking for you"

Jiyeon:"who?"

Boss:"maybe you should go and meet him on your own"

Jiyeon:"he?" she asked again, bewildered "im sorry but i have work today"

Boss:"Jiyeon, this is somewhat like, a VIP person"

Jiyeon:"VIP?" she raises her eyebrows "is it about the proposal or something?"

Boss:"youre asking too much, just go out and do what i said"

 

Jiyeon then sigh, she just then stands up as she was still looking at her boss right next beside her.

 

Boss:"you should bring your bag" he added

Jiyeon:"why?"

Boss:"just go!" then trying to push her slowly towards the lift

 

His so weird today, whats happening?

 

Pressing the ground floor button as she waits up to get arrived. Suddenly she thinks of what had happened last night, about the night when she felt weird and she can understand it, just trying to deny it. The night when she saw Hyomin crying on his mother's arms and its way too curious for me to witness that. Guys wont directly let out what they felt, even if it does kills them a lot. But that was way too painful, and i know because i personally saw him, trying to hide his tears but he can't because its way too much, too much to handle what he actuall felt.

 

And im starting to ask why.

 

Jiyeon pauses as she saw some guy standing in front of his car. She can't see his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter