Chapter 28

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin:"I miss you."

Jiyeon:"I miss you too."

 

Then the couple hugged each other tightly.

 

Jiyeon closes her eyes, not wanted to let him go. The warm feeling she ever wanted everyday is here embracing her own. The guilt, the worries she then set it aside for she wanted this moment to happen very soon. Though her heart beats so damn fast that she could feel it against her chest, she just don't care. She doesn't care at all, she doesn't even care if Hyomin feels it, at least he would and at least Hyomin would know its only for him. That her heart only beats for him no matter what happen.

 

Hyomin:"You're cold. You should've put on thicker clothes." he whispers, slowly putting his right hand on her head patting it.

Jiyeon:"No. I feel warm."

 

Hyomin then slowly pull his self from her, her hair as he put it behind her ears. Looking at Jiyeon's brown eyes as his lips curves a bit although his eyes were full of sorrow. No, he wasn't. The fact that he now sees Jiyeon right in front of him made him happy. The fact that he can now look onto her eyes and sees she's looking back, and the fact that he can now hug her tightly as he says how much he miss her. That's even more enough. Enough to make him feel better and not to worry for everything anymore.

 

Hyomin:"Sitting here alone at this kind of hour? Haven't I told you before about the curfew I had mentioned?"

Jiyeon:"Its still almost 9, why are you being so overprotective?"

Hyomin:"But its still late, you should go and be home." he insists as he slowly stands up.

Jiyeon:"Ugh this man."

Hyomin:"What?"

Jiyeon:"How about your work? You told me you'll spent 3 weeks at Japan..."

Hyomin:"I came back not to talk about the work.  I came here to see you and talk about everything we haven't talk about." he then smiled, pulling his hand and offers it to her "Shall we go home now?"

 

Jiyeon lifted her face up, pauses for a while.

 

Hyomin:"What now?" he asked calmly.

Jiyeon:"Can we first enjoy the night together outside? I feel safe with you anyways." she then pouts looking down.

 

Hyomin has no choice but to squat down to look on her. Even though his tired from the travel, but it all fades away whenever he hears Jiyeon's voice. Such an angel he has.

 

Hyomin:"Jiyeon..." he mutters

 

He's fingertips now touches Jiyeon's pinkish cheeks. Feeling her temperature seems a bit cold as he tries to make it warm with his palms. He slowly leans in when he got a chance to. Right then, their lips touches each others from a long time of not having to. The warm Hyomin has feels like slowly dominates Jiyeon's that made her feel warm too. They had close their eyes before opening it as they parted the sweet yet warm kiss.

 

Hyomin:"Where do you wanna go?"

 

Jiyeon then smiled.

 

Jiyeon:"Paradise?" then giggles.

Hyomin:"Aish." he stands up again, still holding her hand "Come on lets go."

 

Jiyeon then stands up as she smiles brightly in front of her boyfriend. The cold she had felt suddenly fades away, it made her feel better just like that. Hyomin takes off his coat and puts it on her, just to make sure she would feel warm while interlocking their hands to each. Putting on his scarf around her neck with his gently and warm touch, his breath that she could feel makes her crazy, like no things from him that wont make her to. Its kinda addictive.

 

Jiyeon:"Trying to be so-so romantic huh?" she utters, still with her eyesmiles

Hyomin:"You made me want to. How dumb you are of not even wearing your coat with this cold weather."

Jiyeon:"My feelings were cold anyway."

Hyomin:"How stubborn you'll get cold after."

Jiyeon:"But thank you." she pauses, gently pulling her arms and hug Hyomin again. "The warm I most wanted was here already, thank you so much, Hyomin."

 

He hugs her back before kissing her forehead,

 

Hyomin:"Getting realy cheesy after 2 weeks without your baby huh?" then giggles

Jiyeon:"Yah! I'm not like you." quickly breaks the hug, as she pouts cutely.

Hyomin:"So where do you wanna go?"

 

Their sweet moment got interrupted when Jiyeon's phone vibrates. Its a text message and strangely it was from Myungsoo made her gasps and bak to reality. She had been with him not that long ago, what took him so long?

 

Jiyeon:"Oh god, I almost forgot." she then presses the show message as she reads it slowly.

 

From: Myungsoo

Message: Had an 

emergency so I decided to text you up and informed to just not wait for me.

Thanks for the time I'll treat you coffee next time we meet. Take care! ^^

 

Jiyeon:"Why so sudden?"

Hyomin:"Who?"

Jiyeon:"Myungsoo, we've been together for a while and he went to a coffee shop to grab some. It made him took that long."

Hyomin:"Whose Myungsoo?" he asked furrowing his brows.

Jiyeon:"Our new officemate, teammate rather."

 

The cold wind blows, made Hyomin sigh as he felt the cold atmosphere.

 

Hyomin:"Ah, that guy earlier."

Jiyeon:"Y-you know him?" she directly turn her head to him.

Hyomin:"I've been following you. You were like a heart broken girl with no one to lean on."

Jiyeon:"How could you?" she scoffs, hitting his arms but not that hard.

Hyomin:"I was waiting for your call, you were like keeping your ego. And I'm happy you did called." he then smiles

Jiyeon:"You should've told me."

 

 

Hyomin held her hands again. 

 

Hyomin:"I already know everything so no more worries."

 

 

Right then they walk through the pathway they're on, talked about them being together again. With the warm feeling despite of the cold weather, they had surely enjoyed this moment and went to places they know where they could enjoy.

 

 

Myungsoo:"What a sweet moment I wouldn't want to witness." he sigh, putting his phone on his pocket with his sad expression.

 

Myungsoo then turned his head on the empty bench where he put the two coffees on it. He sigh for the second time again, how he wish they could have just enjoyed that coffee together with this cold weather and talk about random stuffs. About him preparing some jokes to make an angels laugh and see her lovable smiles while looking at him.

 

And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter