Chapter 34

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful morning with its nice temperature came the next day. The heavy rain already stop recently making the surroundings look more refreshing to the eyes while washing away all the nature's living thing around. It was a sunny day but still the cold 18 degree celsius hits on the country of Korea. Two black cars were heading there way to a classic house nearby, parked them by the driver as the other guy went out to open up the car door. One old lady came out with some black cane with her, taking off her sunglasses as she glances at the big gate which were in front of her car.

 

 

The old lady took a few steps towards the gate, giving some sign on the guy with suit as he handed her some keys he had from his pocket, making a bow a bit as he utter 'neh' from his mouth to give some respect to the elder. The old lady opened the gate, giving signals again to the guys to wait her outside for she have some important matters to talk about with her grand child, Hyomin.

 

 

HGrandma:"Hope he's okay right now, wonder what's he doing." she mumbled, giving some concern look by the thought of her poor Hyomin. He must be having a hard time right now.

 

 

 

Hyomin on the other side open up his eyes as he move a bit for he felt something was on him that made him feel so heavy. He did glimpse at the woman whose his with, sleeping soundly on his arms with her beautiful and lovable look. Pulling out his other hand slowly as he Jiyeon's hair gently. The thought of they had the best time together made him say his world were already complete with her. With Jiyeon who let him encourage to things he must do and with the Jiyeon who let him love himself, as well as loving her with all his heart. To say thank you wasn't enough for all the things she had done, he can't even say how thankful he was because of the happiness he felt.

 

 

The happiness Jiyeon could only give. The happiness he loved to be felt and be with.

 

 

 

Hyomin:"Good morning.." a soft yet lovable husky voice came from him when he notice Jiyeon slowly opens her eyes.

 

 

Jiyeon showed some smile on her face, closing her eyes again as she came closer and hug him tightly.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Morning.." 

Hyomin:"Had a good sleep huh?" he then giggled, as he kept on her hair.

Jiyeon:"Yup, it would always be when I'm with you."

 

 

A morning and a soft kiss landed on Jiyeon's lips when Hyomin did give her one, about to get up as they kept on looking on each others eyes while smiling. Hyomin then checks the time before he came back and look onto his girl, who were still laying the bed. About waking up this kind of morning with this kind of feeling is the best out of the best for him, he then hopes it will always happen till the end. The thing he had planned long time ago, he has now the time to tell it and maybe its the right time to do, and its not too late either.

 

 

 

Jiyeon:"Why do you kept on looking at me? Something on my face?" she then asked, looking how smily Hyomin is looking at her.

Hyomin:"Do you want me to cry while looking at gorgeous being like you?"  he then laughs as he held her hands gently.

Jiyeon:"I'm hungry."

Hyomin:"You would always tell me that every morning, its not surprising anymore."

Jiyeon:"What do you want me to tell you every morning then?"

Hyomin:"Something, intense?" he then laughs.

Jiyeon:"Intense huh?" she slowly hitted Hyomin's lap, making him growl in pain but actually he's being 'over-reacting' to it.

 

 

 

Their eyes met again, and for this time, Hyomin get the second chance again to take her lips. To capture those pinkish lips once again is such a heavenly feeling for him, wonder if Jiyeon does felt the same way too. He was about to give another one when suddenly a familiar voice echoed outside his room making him pause and turned their heads towards the door before getting up to act like nothing really happened.

 

 

HGrandma:"Hyomin! Are you still sleeping yet?" she asked, knocking the door.

 

 

Hyomin then got startled as well as Jiyeon, who just then having the guts to get up as she fixes her messy hair. Hyomin then responded with a yes as he rushly went to the door to open i for her but sadly, the old woman already did it.

 

 

HGrandma:"What took you so--" 

 

 

She then pause, looking at Hyomin not really that comfortable before she take a glance to the other, whose standing behind making a smile.

 

 

HGrandma:"Oh~ I thought you both had been-" her attention got catched by Jiyeon's outfit and so to Hyomin, before she laid her eyes onto the ground seeing those clothes, feels like it drop or just went fall?

 

 

Jiyeon directly got her sense and kicked those clothes off under the bed before Hyomin's grandma could focus onto it since her sight is blurry with her age. Hyomin's grandma look onto her eyes, giving a confused look for she doesn't know why they acted like this.

 

 

 

But of course, she's too old already to not know these kind of stuff.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Hello halmeoni! Good morning!"  a greet from sweet Jiyeon made Hyomin's grandma smile widely. She likes this girl so much.

HGrandma:"Uh~ Good morning sweety. I was about to ask my grand child about you, and glad you were here with him." then giggles as she went back outside with her cane. "Why don't we go have some tea and talk about things?"

Jiyeon:"Sure!"

 

 

 

Hyomin and Jiyeon went out after her before catching each glances with their sweet smiles.

 

 

 

Jiyeon then hurridly went to accompany Hyomin's grandma at the sala whose sitting on the couch reading some magazines. Hyomin already made some snacks and tea for her, and Jiyeon did serve her those before they start off and have some conversation. Hyomin's grandma who seems so much comfortable whenever she's with Jiyeon, that sometimes Hyomin could think she misses her older sister so much. Thinking of it made him blame everything on him, blaming all the fault on him and made him hurt himself and to the other people. But, right after meeting Jiyeon and realize everything, he had now realize it wasn't a mistake.

 

 

It was an accident that no one wanted to happened. It may leave him some traumatic feeling about what he witnessed, but it wasn't all his fault.

 

 

It was already in the past, like majority said. Life is full of surprises, you lose someone and you gain someone, like Jiyeon said to him. Gladly he has Jiyeon right now, who supported him no matter what, who did came up again on his sight after knowing what had really happened that night, about her father, about him being really a kid back then. About him who was still not that strong, Jiyeon accepted it.,

 

 

Jiyeon made him strong, and she will let him be beyond on it.

 

 

 

HGrandma:"So how was it?" she asked, after Hyomin left for he had something to do at the kitchen.

Jiyeon:"Was what?" she asked back, bewildered.

HGrandma:"I've seen you two with my own eyes, don't ask me what was I talking about."

Jiyeon:"Eh?"

HGrandma:"The look on your eyes, I can see it." then laughs.

 

 

Jiyeon gulped. How is she going to hide it?

 

 

Jiyeon:"That, didn't happened."

HGrandma:"Oh." she then laughed again, but this time more loud than recently "Don't try to deny, I'm too old already. I know a lot of things than you do, Jiyeon." then smiled widely.

 

 

 

She then look onto Hyomin's grandma with her unsatisfied smile. She was sure she couldn't hide it from her, she's just too old, as she had stated. But its still a bit embarassing for her to share what she had just experience. And to an old woman like her?

 

 

Jiyeon:"Uh, yeah." she giggled along, as to not make the atmosphere awkward.

HGrandma:"By the way, I came here to talk about what had happened to him that night at the club. Did he just became a jerk Hyomin again and took some fight?" she then changed the topic, making Jiyeon sigh in relief.

Jiyeon:"I don't exactly know what had happened, all I know was he had fought with bad guys in the club." she then responded.

HGrandma:"This kid, does he think being a bad guy made him cool huh?"

 

 

 

Hyomin then came out with some food on a tray he's holding. Putted those gently on the glass table as he sat down on the couch besides his grandma. The old woman having a serious glare towards him making him feel a bit odd, he knows she would scold him again for he got onto fights the other night and who wouldn't be worried about his condition right now?

 

 

Hyomin:"I've been working with the proposal mom had told me last week. And it went well." he then smiled, gulping in his juice.

HGrandma:"And you dare to smile at me like that?"

Hyomin:"Why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter