Chapter 10

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon:"yah you stupid hyomin..." her heart beats so fast when she could feel his breath on hers "do you want--"

Hyomin:"shhh..." then cupped her face, slowly closing his eyes

 

 

Jiyeon looked at him, this is just a nightmare right? what did he think...

 

 

Jiyeon:"YAH!!!" she screamed

 

But he didnt even listen to her, he grip her both hands while slowly leaned in closer to capture her lips. Jiyeon widened her eyes feeling his lips touches on hers, and its way too warm. Hyomin lean in more closer and closer as he give her a long and gentle kiss. Jiyeon could only respond it as she close her eyes and feel the moment. Feeling how her heart pounds so fast and how she felt hotness while kissing this bastard right now. He then move his face to the right side, giving another passionate kiss again as he go over and start his hands travelled beneath Jiyeon's shirt.

 

Jiyeon drowned from what she felt right now, giving him kisses back was not a good idea. And she could tell that something is wrong with this guy. She slowly lean her arms across his neck, while he was trying to unhooked her black underwear. She then gets up a little, as to help Hyomin remove it and by also removing his shirt. He let her lean again on the bed, and starts his way to unbottuned Jiyeon's short. She moans as it tickles a lot, right then she opened her eyes and see what they actually did.

 

She widened her eyes, as she realize she was half like what Hyomin is.

 

While Hyomin who kept on kissing her, still going on with his intention.

 

Right after Jiyeon bit his lips that hard that made him pull his self away from her.

 

Hyomin:"yah!" he screamed, furrowing his eyebrows

Jiyeon:"this is..." she gasps again, then stares at the guy whose on top of her "YYYAHHHHHH!!!"

 

 

"YAHHHH!!!!" she screamed so hard as she felt her head got bump on something. She opened her eyes and saw herself laying on the ground, while her pillows fell on. Jiyeon touches her head, feeling confused as she furrowed her eyebrows. Right then she turned her head to the left side, and saw the ray of light reflects to her sight. Using her bare hands to cover her eyes to block those shining light, then she slowly stands up and saw the numbers on the clock which is 9:14 in the morning. She then sigh in relieve knowing it was just a dream.

 

A worst nightmare she had ever dreamt.

 

That she feel like throwing up.

 

Jiyeon then went her way to the kitchen to drink some water. She can still remember those scene she had dream of, the way he kisses her and the way she replies back. It makes her roll her eyes and makes her feel filthy especially when she could still capture that scene where he touches her bare body and the way she helped him...Aargh! 

 

Why do i need to remember those stupid stuff? Can i just erase it on my mind and go on with my life?

 

Hyomin:"excuse me" he appears, hovering a glass "youre blocking my way"

 

Jiyeon then covers herself with her both arms, making Hyomin bewildered with her sudden action.

 

Hyomin:"what?"

Jiyeon:"you are really really weird yesterday, and please dont look at me like that" then starts to walk away

Hyomin:"im sorry for what i did weird things yesterday" then he sigh

Jiyeon:"you're sorry? really?" she raise her eyebrows, cant believe of what she had just heared "okay, i dont really know what had happen to you or whatsoever but please, do not do it again"

Hyomin:"did i just said i felt weird yesterday? its not even my fault"

Jiyeon:"what? not your fault?" she scoffs slowly crossing her arms as she always be "what are you even? do i need to say what you had did to me yesterday? and thanks to your dog, his kind of savior so i let him kiss you"

Hyomin:"yah!"

Jiyeon:"so stop it, i even dream of you last night" she then murmurs

Hyomin:"you what?"

Jiyeon:"i said shut up!" then walks away leaving him bewildered

Hyomin:"whats so wrong with her? dream of me?" he then sigh as he puts the glass on the table "but why do i feel weird yesterday?"

 

 

It was sunday and all i could do was sleeping on my bed while clearing up my mind. The depths of my stomach screams, so i have no choice to stand up and feed myself as soon as possible. I walk down with the circled design and saw Hyomin sitting on the couch with his visitor. I didn't give that much attention because i cant see that person's face because of the furniture blocking my sight. I took one step down only to be slip off because i was feel dizzy getting up from this kind of hour.

 

Jiyeon:"omo!" she shouted that made Hyomin turned his face to where she is

Hyomin:"huh, clumsy girl" then starts to laugh sarcastically

Qri:"oh, is that Jiyeon?" he asked, immediately stands up

Hyomin:"you know her?" he asked, staring at his cousin who look worried

Qri:"why would i not? she's my sweet girl" then giggles "anyways if you wont help her, then i would" then added

Hyomin:"you what?"

 

Qri then helped Jiyeon get up by taking her hand and pulled her gently. Jiyeon frowned as it do hurt a lot to her back while she keeps on patting it to ease its pain.

 

Qri:"you still look cute with your morning face" then smiles

Jiyeon:"yes i am" then praising herself

 

Hyomin scoffs as he heared them talking. He then crosses her legs then turning on the speaker with its classical music of beethoven. He closes his eyes as he wants to feel relax, and he could be with his music right now.

 

Jiyeon:"what the hell is that kind ofmusic?"

Qri:"nah, he's like an old fashioned guy, right?" then laughs

Jiyeon:"bastard"

Qri:"so, should we go out now? im still waiting for you"

Jiyeon:"wait...youre waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter