Chapter 14

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin Hyomin.

 

A name which keeps popping up on Jiyeon's mind. Whatever she does, whatever she's facing with, whenever she is, she can't still forget about him. About that night when he came closer to her with his cool gaze and not-that-well and wet look, makes her heart pounds crazily. About that sudden kiss he had just gave to her, and about his warm lips that she could still feel on hers. Thinking of every girls' dream to have a romantic first kiss, but then he had just ruined it. She feels like she's crazy enough to still remember that,  and she don't know why would she always think about it.

 

Like its weird for her to say this but everything that guy does makes her boil to anger..

 

But that a-few-second-kiss makes her heart flatters?

 

Jiyeon:"whats so wrong with me?!" she then ruffles her hair before putting her right palm on her forehead "am i sick or something?" she then added

 

Soyeon who turns her head to her while preparing her stuff bewildered. She thought her bestfriend had gone insane, and she doesn't know why.

 

Soyeon:"whats wrong with you?" she then asked "you looked like youre completely in mess?"

Jiyeon:"yeah, i think so" then buried her face on the pillow she's holding

Soyeon:"what happen?" she asked for the second time, getting curious

 

She then lifted her face up, showing a confused look then suddenly turns to a frown one.

 

Jiyeon:"sso..." she then pouts "what does it mean when a guy kisses you so sudden that you dont even know why?"

 

Soyeon froze, zipped the bag she had then face Jiyeon as she sigh.

 

Soyeon:"are you a naive?of course he likes you" then answered to the point

Jiyeon:"but but it.." she pauses, taking a deep breath as she sigh again "and what does it mean when a girl dont even say anything and its kind of suspicious since she hates that guy that hard but then,," she stops, realizing her words

Soyeon:"who kissed you?"

Jiyeon:"that.." she pauses again, can't really answer it directly "i.."

Soyeon:"that guy kissed you?" she then asked again, raising her eyebrows for she knows who she means

 

Jiyeon gulps, avoiding her captivating eye contact for she looks like she's teasing her. The fact that she would, for she had said something on her before that she thought really happens right now. Thinking about it makes her not get irritated anymore, instead she felt some butterflies in her stomach that made her gone craze for a while. And that 'for a while' makes her happy and the thought of being happy thinking about it made her smile.

 

Soyeon:"so" she starts, breaking the silence "you too, liked him?" then blurst out

Jiyeon:"i dont know.." then lower her head, gaping at the ground "i really dont know"

Soyeon:"think about it, i would love to see Jiyeon being in love right now just by your actions" then grins

Jiyeon:"stop it sso"

Soyeon:"im right afterall.."

 

 

Am i really, in love?

 

 

Preparing theirselves up while getting a bit excited about the party will happen soon. Walking towards the gate and saw Qri's luxurious car, and he was standing right there waiting for them. He then quickly took their belongings which made them feel awkward, for a gentleman like him is way too kind and its kind of a bit weird for his the celebrant. Putting all the stuff they had at the back of his car and quickly opens the door as he lead them to come in. Qri then smiled, being behave like this in front of Soyeon makes Jiyeon bewildered. Like he is so much different when he's with her.

 

Qri:"come on in" then smiles again

Jiyeon:"you look weird right now" then pout "anyway, Happy Birthday!!" then greeted him

Soyeon:"why? does he does stupid things when he's with you?" then asked her

Jiyeon:"not really that stupid" then giggles "but its just so odd for me to see him acting like that"

Qri:"so ladies, sorry for being like that, thats just so me" he then laughs "come in"

Soyeon:"but dont think i will make it easy for you" then smirks

Qri:"i know that, thats why i liked you"

 

Jiyeon then rolls her eyes. Like its too much sweetness in here and made her feel like a bearer or something. Right then she thought, what would it feels like to have someone whom you can exchanged some chessy and sweet lines with? Would it feel like, youre like in heaven or something like what we call beyond happiness?

 

Or feeling in love, how precious it is to a person?

 

Soyeon:"stop thinking about him already, youre being too obvious" she then interrupts her, giving her a small smile on her lips

Jiyeon:"yah" she spoke out, following Soyeon who went in at the backseat "why wont you go and be right beside him?"

Qri:"its okay" he blurts out "i know she loves her bestfriend more than me"

Soyeon:"did i just said i liked you?" and opened with her words again "not yet right?"

Qri:"sorry" then he giggled "but soon you will, and im too confident about it"

Soyeon:"whatever"

 

Chatting while having a trip is so great for Jiyeon. She don't actually go out and enjoy herself that much, so much different with Soyeon who likes shopping a lot and sometimes she needs to accompany her and be with her while looking for something. Shopping was like a habbit for almost of the girls, but Jiyeon find it that boring, and she doesn't need that much clothes in her wardrobe. What she actually likes about being with Soyeon when it comes to shopping, is that she would totally treat her, in a resto or something a shop with lots of sweet foods. And she liked sweet stuff a lot, like what every girl likes.

 

Qri then stop his car, telling them to come out and feel great again as they see the blue wide sky and the sea, with the fresh air. Winds were blowing and many seagulls were flying. Boats had been prepared as Qri said the beach resort was an island, and they need to ride it on. But then Qri lead them on the other side which made them bewildered. Aren't they going to ride the boat one?

 

Jiyeon:"you said we're going to ride some boat?" she asked

Qri:"you mean that boat?" he then points the boat adjacent to them

Jiyeon:"yes"

Qri:"thats not it"

Soyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter