Chapter 23

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't that early when Jiyeon had decided to get up from her comfy bed, combing her messy hair as she was facing in front of the mirror. Seeing her swollen eyes, made her pout for she knows its the cause of being too much working all day. She stretched out her arms before slowly yawns, sitting on the brown chair for a while makes her feel a bit lazy again. Checking the clock and it was 9 in the morning already, heads her way out as she guess Hyomin will probably, or basically cooking something for their breakfast.

 

Heading her way to bathroom first, as she brushes her teeth with her half awake look. Wash it out, then finally headed her way to the part of this house she loves the most.

 

He wasn't there instead his on the couch, getting ready to get up as he was talking with someone.

 

Jiyeon scoffs, for she had seen that girl again.

 

Yes, that Sunny again.

 

Sunny:"hi!" she then started, as she notice Jiyeon were standing at the rounded blue ladder frowning.

Hyomin:"oh, you're awake already?"

 

 

Instead of giving a respond onto it, she just then gave them a deadly stare which Hyomin felt wrong again. Jiyeon was going to leave them both but Sunny pipes in that made her stop.

 

Sunny:"i''m sorry!" she sincerely apologise, smiled a bit as Jiyeon turned her face to her.

Jiyeon:"what?"

Sunny:"don't give me that look, i'm here to check on your boyfriends dog and to apologize.."

 

 

Jiyeon then furrowed her eyebrows a bit, looking at the ground then thinks about it. Hyomin had already tell her about everything, and saying sorry about it was not that necessary. She then lifted her face up, but her recent cold look suddenly disappears.

 

Jiyeon:"there's nothing to sorry about"

Sunny:"look, i don't need you to trust me, what i'm actually saying is for you to trust Hyomin" she smiled again, but this time more widely "and i'm sorry for what i had said to you before, i like teasing people" then giggles

 

Hyomin chuckled a bit as he flips his hair. They were standing together, and Jiyeon could see it. She doesn't want to hear any explanation again from Sunny, or from Hyomin, since she had clarified her bad thoughts after that day. Having a feeling of no more doubt about him, feels like those torns pull up on itself from her heart. It's kind of a relief feeling. But somehow, seeing them chatting happily makes her scoffs, this time her jealousy floats out but she has to keep it in, not to conclude any nonsense conclusion again.

 

Sunny:"i gotta go now, have lot things to do"

Hyomin:"okay, thanks for taking care of youngmini"

Sunny:"my pleasure" she then waved her hand to Jiyeon before to him, right after saying her goodbyes.

 

He closes the door, as he walk towards the dining table where he could see Jiyeon, whose looking for something and he literally knows it. Opening up the pot as its scent floats out in the air, Jiyeon turned her face to where it came from as she smiled widely. Sitting on the chair with her cute gaze as she waits him to serve her some. This is such a great breakfast with him.

 

Hyomin:"today's my specialty" he smiled, putting the serve on the glass table gently "and please enjoy it, mam" then chuckles

Jiyeon:"ew don't call me mam" she then rolled her eyes, taking some taste on it with her chopsticks

Hyomin:"ah! Please enjoy it baby"

Jiyeon:"hmm" she then took a bite again, nods as she chew it in "good" then complimented him

Hyomin:"im a great cook indeed"

 

 

Taking up their breakfast with their warm conversation again, as usual. Hyomin couldn't even take his eyes away from her, like who wouldn't be proud having a girl like her? About her personality, about her smiles, her gaze everything about her, is just way too perfect. As if it was a dream.

 

He then pauses, remembered something he should do today.

 

Hyomin:"i need to go somewhere" he starts

Jiyeon:"where?"

Hyomin:"noona's grave"

 

Jiyeon paused, hovering her chopsticks.

 

Jiyeon:"mind if...i join you?" she asked, hesitatingly

Hyomin:"i was going to ask that" he then grins, taking some bite at his beef again

Jiyeon:"okay"

 

 

Packing all the stuffs that were necessary, Hyomin had been waiting for Jiyeon from outside. Opening the car door first as he checks on it, wiping its windows with some rag on his hand. He had not visited his noona recently, despite of being really busy about his work, he still keep on thinking about her. He loves his noona so much that he would spend several hours sitting in front of his noona's grave just to talk random stuffs. It is still hard for him to accept, the fact that she was gone long time ago, and knowing that no one will ever scold him then cheerish him after. She was a kind-hearted woman, and he can't forget about her warm attitude towards her him whose rebel back then.

 

 

He can't be that 'rebel child' again, 

 

And that coward side of him, he can't let it happen again this time.

 

They head their way at the cemetery where his noona located. Sorrowful eyes had been witness around, sound of a sobbing woman in front of a small grave while she had placed some flowers beside it. Mumbling words no one could hear, like no one can understand what she had felt. Hyomin and Jiyeon walk towards the pathway, Jiyeon sigh as she saw those graves, that made her feel sad. Who wouldn't be sad about losing someone special, right? We all do know about people can't live in this world forever, but to forget them in our hearts with some ache on it, its hard to bear.

 

It is hard. Really hard.

 

 

Hyomin:"I'm here again, noona" he starts, playing those fresh flowers beside his noona's grave

 

He had been silent for a while, and its like he was talking to her with his mind. Fromhis gesture, you can tell his being sincere, and more likely dramatic? His eyebrows furrowed a bit as well as his lips. He had set his attention to his noona right in front of him, right then Jiyeon just let him be.

 

Hyomin:"Glad i came here again to visit you, but with someone special" his lips curved a little, looking at Jiyeon

Jiyeon:"Hi! Park...Park Sunyoung!" she bows a bit, tuckling her straight her behind her ears

Hyomin:"she's Jiyeon, and i'm proud to say she's my girl" he chuckled a bit, glances at her

Jiyeon:"is that even--"

Hyomin:"and she has a not-that-good attitude"

Jiyeon:"what?"

Hyomin:"i mean if you don't know her well, you can say that"

 

 

Hyomin laughs again, having fun of teasing her.

 

Hyomin:"she was special to me, noona is so special that i'd never thought she would left me" he then continued "i sometimes thought of being unfair, because i know she doesn't want this"

Jiyeon:"she doesn't want you to be like this, either" she talks, that made Hyomin paused and turn his head to her

Hyomin:"what do you ..mean?"

Jiyeon:"losing someone special, yes it is indeed hard. But life must go on, we have to live it."

Hyomin:"but its hard, to forget"

Jiyeon:"me too, i once said that before. But i thought of, will that someone special be happy of what i am doing right now? Will that someone special wants me to be in an isolated feeling all the time?" she asked, looking at him being curious "And i got an answer, they won't be happy seeing you unhappy"

 

 

He slowly turns his head onto his noona's grave, thinking about what had Jiyeon said. Yes, she was right but something on his part never wanted to forgive his own self. About that incident happened, and about what he had witnessed, it was all hard to forget.

 

Jiyeon:"But moving on doesn't mean you have to forget them, what i mean is you have to treasure every memory you had with her, and for all those things you haven't done before think of it as a lesson" placing her right hand on his, as to make him feel a little bit better "you can't just imprisoned yourself just because of the past and because life is worth living for"

 

 

Hyomin sigh a bit as he pull out his arms to hug his girl. It was such a nice advice from her, and he didn't even expected this.

 

Hyomin:"thank you, for being here with me" he then whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter