Chapter 30

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin can't take his eyes away from the big portrait Jiyeon had shown to him. He really just can't believe that these things happened right now, like he wasn't expecting that coming here could brought him up to the tragic past again. It was just like his nightmares that kepts visiting him almost every night and let the conscience be remembered and dig those in his heart.

 

The look on the portrait's eyes made him look down and berate him self for a while. It wasn't easy for him too, to know the truth that this man was the father of his girlfriend right now. This hasn't to be happened.

 

 

The past shouldn't be brought up to the present..

 

 

The past that should've forget, but no matter what he do he can't still forget the pain and the dark side about what had actually happened.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Hyomin?" she called, noticing Hyomin froze without saying anything "Are you okay?"

 

 

He then give a glimpse to Jiyeon, whose patiently waiting for his response. Maybe its good to hide things for the moment.

 

 

Hyomin:"U-Uhmm..yeah. I'm okay." he then smiled, but it has a bitter on it.

Jiyeon:"Oh."

 

 

They head their way back to the kitchen where Jiyeon's mom finish all the meals she had prepared. Her mom let him sit with her welcoming smile while Hyomin has trying his best to respond with one. He was hoping he could run away, and hide things on his own. He was hoping he could tell everything to Jiyeon about his past, but sadly he just can't right now. Not with her mother in this kind of mood, not in front of the meals her mother had prepared. Not in her house, and more importantly not to Jiyeon. He must tell her about it but no. He can't. He can't tell her despite of being a good boyfriend towards her. He can't show what he really felt about it and knowing Jiyeon would probably get mad and blame him for everything. Well, whose the one to blame, right? He was the one at the corner who didn't do anything, it was all his fault.

 

 

It was his fault.

 

 

JMother:"Having a deep thought?" she speak up, intruding Hyomin's thoughts.

Hyomin:"A-ahmm.. No, not really. Thanks for the food."

Jiyeon:"Sorry mom, maybe he was overthinking for something important." she then giggles.

JMother:"Ahh. You don't need to Hyomin. Just don't be shy and asks anything, okay?"

 

 

Hyomin gulps. How good this family could be.

 

 

Hyomin:"Thank you." he then replied, with a force smile.

 

 

After having a good meal with them, and not for Hyomin, they spent the rest of the time having a talk. Hyomin seems to think the things he cared so much while Jiyeon and her mom talk about the things on when and how did they met. It was rude for him to ignore this mother and child talk but his mind is not in the mood to listen to it right now. Jiyeon kept on giving glances at him and did sigh for she knows there is something wrong. He has been quiet since they last visited her father's portrait and he wont even responded, he would just give a nod to agree or shook his head to not. What happened to him actually?

 

 

Hyomin:"How he was when his with you two?" he asked and utter those words, made Jiyeon and her mom shock a bit.

Jiyeon:"Who do you mean he?"

 

 

He then turned his head to Jiyeon, who has some concern on the look on her eyes.

 

 

Hyomin:"I mean your father..."

JMother:"Well, he wasn't that perfect to describe, but me and my daughter are proud of him. He was a humble and a warm-hearted man." she answered, then a smiled form from her lips.

Hyomin:"It must be great to know him.."

 

 

Silence occured, making the atmosphere turn to a dramatic scene.

 

 

Jiyeon:"He was the best father I could ever imagine. And I was hoping you could talk and meet him, but sadly he's no longer here right now." she looked down, reminiscing things.

Hyomin:"I'm sorry to asked questions like this. I was just so curious."

 

 

 

 

 

JMother:"What made you so curious?" 

 

 

Her mom suddenly ask a deadly question to Hyomin, he could only just gulp and look down on his self right now. Maybe he was being obvious, this shouldn't take any longer.

 

 

Jiyeon:"Of course he would mom, he never got a chance to asked me questions regarding to you two, and I never told him anything either." she responded for Hyomin, that made him relief.

JMother:"I see. Wait do you two wanted to have some desserts?" she asked, changing the topic.

Jiyeon:"Sure!"

 

 

FLASHBACK 

 

It was late in the evening when that tragic happened. The guys were busy doing their bad motives to his older sister and he could only just watched them without doing anything. He was in shock for the sudden happen right now, no words could come out to his mouth except for the word 'Stop' and 'Noona'. He was blaming all these things to his self, if he didn't just went out so late to have some party with his friends, this wont happened. If he just then behaves and didn't rebel for everything, if he did just listen to his parents and to his old sister, this thing wont happened. His sight gets blurry cause by the tears that came out from his eyes. The bloody and the dirty scene he had witness, he was just so young to see it right in front of him. The gang's doing, the laughter and all their scream towards his sister, whose cower in fear, whose keeping telling him to run away and save his self, whose a strong girl he had ever known, has her sorrowful look on her eyes. How could she think of his self in this kind of situation? She was the one whose in danger but not him. Not Park Hyomin who didn't even do anything but cried out loud like a baby and with his innocent mind he has right now.

 

 

He looked around and it was very dark that he seems like he can't see anything to get some help. He saw their driver got beaten up with some of the guys, he has an idea, so he did grab his phone and dialed some number with his trembling hands.

 

 

Hyomin:"Omma, p-please....a-answer the p-phone.." he was in stutter, he can't help it.

 

 

He set his attention again to the guys in front of him, the disgusting yet unforgivable doing. He stands up, clenching his hands to fist. The anger he felt embraces he's pure heart. He can't just let things happened just like that.

 

 

Man:"Hey little kid, trying to call some help huh?" the guy took his phone away and having a grip on his arms "You can't escape from us." then a devil laugh came out from his mouth, that it keeps echoing on his head.

Hyomin:"please don't do this to noona, please leave us alone!"

Man:"No not kid, I wont be trapped with your innocent look right now."

Hyomin:"Stop please stop!!" he tried his best to get rid from the man's grip. It does hurted him a lot.

 

 

The guy has no choice but to beat the little kid whose being so stubborn. Their plan was to hold them up and get their money for they have luxurious car and a driver. The girl seem so pretty that their leader had his planned B with his dirty and lust thoughts that things end up being like this. The little boy could only growl in pain he got, he got slapped and got hit on his stomach that he feels like dying already. His eyes were still on his sister, but right now she seems so weak to fight back against those devils.

 

 

"Hey!" the dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter