Chapter 22

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was on the couch looking blankly. Her eyes slowly closes rapidly with her long eyelashes, gaping at the ground with her messy mind. It's like she doesn't want to talk or just wanted to be quiet all day. Those burned hatred feeling she got makes her want to abandoned everything, letting her ego floats out. She didn't even went back home, to the place where her boyfriend lives. No, she doesn't want to see him right now, or not just anymore after seeing those scene she couldn't forget. A thing wont just fade away on her head, and that makes her hate herself that much. Imagining and witnessing such doing were the worst stupid thing she had seen, like who does liked it? Even before she had this high school friends who got betrayed by their love ones, crying endlessly with their ugly faces while kept on babbling. She doesn't know how would it feels like that time, so she does not care that much before, not until now, it happened on her, and it makes her want to turn the world upside down for feeling this way.

 

 

That called pain digs on her heart, and she can't even describe how hurt it is.

 

 

Soyeon:"you sure about not going home?" she asked, still her attention with the steches she's doing

 

Jiyeon just then nods, not even letting out even one word from this day. This makes Soyeon worried about her, and so she then decides to accompany her and luckily its weekend, so she doesn't need to be worried about work. Looking at her bestfriend whose totally spacing out for she was thinking too deep about a thing she doesn't even know, and that what makes her sigh because she couldn't give her some advice if she'll never tell, what had actually happened.

 

And a little love quarrel comes out from her mind, like of course.

 

Soyeon:"yah, what's wrong?" she asked again, waiting for Jiyeon to answer her with her honest words

Jiyeon:"would a guy do such stupid things he knows could ruin a relationship?" she then blurts out, not even replying Soyeon's question

Soyeon:"hmm?" raising her eyebrows as she was staring calmly at her "well, if he was serious about his girl, then why would he?"

Jiyeon:"really?"glances at Soyeon as she sigh deeply after

Soyeon:"why, what happened?"

 

 

Struggles up with her feelings today, closes her eyes as to berate herself before she let out a big sigh again making Soyeon look more worried. Stretching our her both arms as she lean her back on the couch freely, biting her lips a bit as she lifted up her face to avoid her bestfriend's deadly eye contact.

 

Jiyeon:"Hyomin, he was like..." she then pauses, gaining some couragement not to cry "i think he likes someone"

Soyeon:"what made you say that?"

Jiyeon:"well" sniffles as she was covering her face up, to not show Soyeon she's hurt or something "i saw them kissing, what do you expect me to think about it?"

Soyeon:"kissing? in what position?" ask as she was changing her position showing she's interested about it

Jiyeon:"yah! what's with this position? is that even relevant?"

Soyeon:"yes it is, in fact by the position you can tell if Hyomin kissed that what-so-called he likes or vice versa"

 


Jiyeon froze, like at the very least Soyeon is right. But again she gulps as she don't want to remember it again. With her heavy heart right now.

 

Jiyeon:"that...i don't want to talk about it"

Soyeon:"then go and talk to him"

Jiyeon:"what?!"she pipes in, showing her disagreeing facial expression

Soyeon:"i think you misunderstand something from that scenery you don't want to talk about.."

Jiyeon:"are you out of your mind Soyeon? what makes you think that way? i saw them kissing while lying on the floor, is that a 'misunderstanding'? that's so stupid!"

Soyeon:"that's why i told you to talk to him, you need to think some circumstances or any other possible reason why that scenery happened..." she growls, calming her bestfriend "and hearing those words, 'lying on the floor', could you be more positive? like its not intentional?"

Jiyeon:"ugh" she bows down, digging her right hand on her hair "if he don't likes me anymore, he could have just tell me first"

 

Soyeon stares at Jiyeon whose totally idiot today. Crossing her legs as she crosses her arms judging her, with her cold look towards her bestfriend. Sigh as she shook her head lightly then backs to look on her.

 

Soyeon:"to talk is the best option, and if you'll just sit with your lazy here, nothing will happen, you might regret it afterwards"

Jiyeon:"let me think about it"

Soyeon:"its damn cold outside, you want him to get froze till he dies?"

Jiyeon:"w-what..?" looking at Soyeon with her confused mind, furrowing her eyebrows a bit

Soyeon:"he was waiting for you"  she then looks outside the window and added "so go and talk to him"

 

Jiyeon sigh as she glances at the window, can't deny the fact that no matter how mad she is towards him, she just then missed him that much. About their daily talks and about their little fight, she missed it that much in just a day without seeing him or talking to him. Having this thoughts in hers made her give up, like she said, Soyeon was right, and she can't just ignore Hyomin everytime he does such things. 

 

But to talk to him is not that bad, she just then needs to calm down and just listen to everything what he will say as his explanation.

 

Soyeon:"i don't know where did he get my number, but i guess its from a certain person i know"

"but anyway are you just going to sit here and do nothing?"

Jiyeon:"okay fine, i'll try to talk to him"

Soyeon:"do it,  you should go and hear his side"

 

Jiyeon took a courage to take a few step towards Hyomin, whose patiently waiting for her appearance. She can clearly see that his shivering, because of the cold weather like how blue she's feeling right now, or how cold could it be. Putting a bitter smile on her face as Hyomin smiled at her, fixing his scarf as he walks closer to Jiyeon whose looking at the view, but not on him.

 

 

Hyomin:"thank you" he starts, putting his both hands on his jacket's pocket

Jiyeon:"what now?" she asked, coldly

Hyomin:"let's get inside, its quiet cold" he then opens the car door, glances at Soyeon whose observing them at the window

 

Fastening her seatbelt as she was still in silent and literally don't want to talk first. Seeing those numbers of messages and miss calls, she feels like he was sincere about it. This makes her think he's being persistent about what he did and like Hyomin just then wanted to say sorry or just explain everything.

 

Hyomin:"i keep on calling but i guess i know why you won't answer it" he starts again, as he starts the engine

Jiyeon:"where are we going? you just then wanted to talk ,right?"

Hyomin:"look, i know you're mad about what had happened yesterday, but please don't misunderstand it"

Jiyeon:"me what?" she then scoffs, looking at the car window "i couldn't even imagine you could do such thing"

Hyomin:"Jiyeon listen to me, i know you're confuse about it but trust me, just forget everything what you had seen"

Jiyeon:"you want me to forget about that and trust you?! What are you excatly?"

Hyomin:"that was wrong, and i know it"

Jiyeon:"yeah thats what makes you wrong, because you feel like you were all right everytime"

Hyomin:"what?"

Jiyeon:"can we just, yeah, forget about it"

 

 

Hyomin did sigh, he knows she's hot tempered right now. He knows he was wrong, but to explain what had actually happened, will Jiyeon believe it? 

 

Hyomin:"it was an accident, we didn't do it on purpose or something"

Jiyeon:"don't talk to me about that kissing scene again, just please, it'll make things worst for me"

Hyomin:"will you just listen to me?"

Jiyeon:"can you just shut up? If you keep on mentioning about that, then b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter