Chapter 18

Compensated Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun starts to shine bright as the ocean waves made noise to surroundings. Seagulls were flying while the wind blows, making the trees dances synchronizely. A cold morning to start with someone whom you know could make you feel warm. A deep calm ocean, with a small yacht parked at the center moves together with the ocean's waves. It was exactly six in the morning when Qri and Soyeon decided to check these two, who they planned to get them together and let them be trapped alone. Bringing their hopes that these two could make up, and did anticipates of what had happened to them, all night together. Making this up was a bad idea for Soyeon, for she knows it was still not good for her to let Jiyeon talk to Hyomin whenever she doesn't like to.

 

But she has no choice but to agree with her suitor, for it was the best way for both of them, to talk with the confusion they had or what exactly they felt towards each other.

 

Qri:"can you guess what happened to them?" he asked, slowly driving his yacht closer to Hyomin's

Soyeon:"well, if its Jiyeon she would probably give up" she then blurst out

Qri:"what do you mean by give up?"

Soyeon:"like, she would confess too?"

Qri:"really?" he smiled as he starts to stop the engine "that would be great then"

 

 

Soyeon sigh as she went out to check outside. He then tried to step on the other yacht where Hyomin and Jiyeon was in to, while he helped Soyeon to follow him. Grabbing her precious and soft hands was a dream come true to him, for he held it like for the first time. 

 

Qri:"i feel like im a prince today, helding my princess" he smiles, turning his head to Soyeon whose serious

Soyeon:"shut up"

Qri:"cute" he then wrinkled his nose

 

Qri then laughs a little before he slowlyopens the door to seek both of them. Turning his head side to side to witness a miracle, he thinks, for this guys always fought each other like a sweet-bitter couple. He then pauses as he lifted up his face again, as he grinned while glances at Soyeon whose furrowing her eyebrows bewildered of what had actually happened.

 

Soyeon:"what?"

Qri:"i guess you'll be happy about this" he then replied

 

Soyeon did went in slowly, and she surprise at the same time worried for her bestfriend, seeing her leaning her head on Hyomin's chest....?

 

Soyeon:"tell me this is not right" she gasps, looking at them

Qri:"but don't think too much negatively, i bet they made it up"

Soyeon:"what do you mean by made it up?" she asked, a bit growling

Qri:"i mean you said Jiyeon will give up by expressing her feelings too, right?"

Soyeon:" hope that thing didn't happened"

Qri:" that thing?" he asked, tilting his head "but isn't it kind of interesting if they did it?"

Soyeon:"will you please shut up?"

Qri:"okay, sorry" then he giggles

 

 

Jiyeon and Hyomin were in the same position, squats as they covered themselves with the comfy blanket, while Jiyeon's head leaned on Hyomin's chest make them look sweet. Jiyeon shake her body a bit, furrowing her eyerbows as the ray of light reflects on her sight. Covering up with her right palm, turning her head to the right side as she was still half awake that she didn;t even notice that someone went slowly in the yacht, observing them.

 

She yawns a little, turning her head to the left side where she saw Hyomin, whose sleeping soundly. A small smlie was drawn from her face, because sleeping right next beside him making her feel comfortable. Jiyeon then turns her attention to the right side again, widening her eyes as she saw Soyeon, whose standing right in front of her with her concern look.

 

Soyeon:"hoping nothing happened to both of you" she starts, and tries to continue retorts something then just decided to shut up for this is all their plan, to make them be together.

Qri:"so, having fun last night?" he pipes in, as he grins looking at Hyomin who was still sleeping

Jiyeon:"y-yah..." she retorts, slowly stands up as she shook Hyomin slightly to wake him up

Hyomin:"hmm?"

 

Hyomin then opened his eyes, looking at Jiyeon whose standing feeling suspicious by her look. He then glances at the opposite direction where he found his cousin with Soyeon standing, and she was like judging him.

 

Hyomin:"whats wrong?" he asked, as he uncovered his body with the blanket

 

Soyeon then turned her head to the opposite side, for she don't want to see him that half .

 

 

Went back to the pathway where Jiyeon found Soyeon standing alone, making her feel relief for she doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. All her feelings, the hidden authentic feelings she had, finally she lets it go. Covering herself up with the small towel which Hyomin handed to her, while he, was wearing those creepy shirt Qri gave to him recently. He smiles as he was talking to his cousin, and its kind of thanking him for doing everything?

 

I may get annoyed by his idea together with Soyeon, but almost all of me, agreed to it, and now im thankful for what they had done.

 

Qri:"so i think you guys were okay, and im pretty sure you made it up" he starts

Soyeon:"i was thinking the same thing seeing you both in calm right now" she then added

 

Hyomin smiles as he giggles a bit, glances at Jiyeon who was probably in cold as she was trying to embrace herself with her both arms together with the towel.

 

Hyomin:"thank you guys" he thanked, tapping Qri's shoulder "i owe you a lot"

Soyeon:"you should thank Jiyeon, not us" she pipes in, slowly crossing her arms still judging him

Hyomin:"why are you looking at me that way?"

Soyeon:"because of the guilt i had, just to make sure you didn't layed any hand on her"

Hyomin:"thats so rude of you"

Qri:"yeah she is"

Soyeon:"well, she's my bestfriend, i was just concern"

Jiyeon:"are we arguing here?" she intrude, still in her shivers

 

Hyomin sigh as he checks his wrist watch, lifting his face up looking at his girl...

 

Yes, his girl, and he was happy about it, that  he can now call her his girlfriend.

 

They went back home to the place where they lived together, opening the gate for her as he was having such gentleman gesture. She smiled at him, and that smile was enough to make his day worthwhile. Parked his car nearby as he follows her, entering in to his house. No words could describe how happy he is today, so does Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon:"oh my god.." she pauses, as she gapes at the laptop that was on the table, power off "my presentation!!" then whines

Hyomin:"why?" he asked, slowly closing the main door

Jiyeon:"i need to finish it" she starts again, as she went rushly in front of the laptop to continue what she's doing yesterday

 

Hyomin who was sitting on the couch, observing her outrageous side view, while Jiyeon was still in a hurry to finish those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter